It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Are Black Holes What We Interpret As Hell?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I am curious, with the Hubble telescope and our ability to see into the universe these days and calculate things such as dark matter, theoretically we should be seeing at least some description or presence in existent reality (since we claim to see everything to the dawn of the universe) that would be what we interpret as heaven or hell.

Sin in the beginning meant to separate yourself from God, anything that repels you away from the connectivity and harmony of the spirit and reality. So one might assume that hell would be a spirit that not only remembers all wrong doings and sees them in the presence of truth, no longer able to deny or separate from universal truth, and possibly is rejected out into the distance of the cold universe, away from the source of light, separated from the light, truth, love, and the existence of God whom they rejected on earth. Ancient references called hell "The Pit." This comes from a far ancient mesopotamian source of a people who called themselves the children of light and had extensive knowledge of the universe that we thought impossible to know without technology, and they regarded truth and love in their highest esteem. Well now that we can see there are pits in the universe. And imagine that soul who has killed so many innocent people in the name of evil, if they went to a place where they could not go to penetrate any other spirits, then a black hole would be it. Any scientist will tell you that if you went in a black hole you will never come out and you will be shredded into the exact zero point of time, to me that sounds like a good description. Let us remember the nature of our galaxy alone and that black holes can be related to the center of galaxies. If we saw our galaxy for what it is, there would be no night, there would be pure sunlight 24 hours a day. This profound and enormous light is being obscured by trillions of miles of dust clouds. To me, that looks like God is hiding. God hides from view because that is the nature of the universe. If the clouds were not there in the milky way, the whole galaxy would be a shining glaring ball of light, more powerful and consuming all the light of all the other stars. I think when we look at that for what it is, truly we are seeing that physical reality down to the center of the galaxy, is a creation of God, or if you prefer to call it something different I agree as the word God even has pagan roots.

The best way to describe it is that there is a power from the center of the galaxy that is of a magnitude we do not see or comprehend, and it is light. This specifically fits the description of what human beings refer to and interpret as the Creator of reality.
edit on 16-10-2016 by UFOdanger because: context

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: UFOdanger

So God is hiding in the middle of the Milky Way? Who is hiding in the middle of the Andromeda Galaxy and every other galaxy in the observable universe if God is confining themselves to our home galaxy?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFOdanger

Unconditional Love = God = Heaven!
Here! Now!
Anything other than unconditional Love = sin = insanity = Hell!
Here! Now!

The only difference between the apparent (to 'thought') duality of Heaven and Hell is... Perspective!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Pantheon of Gods then?

My theory, with absolutely nothing of substance to back it up (apart from our existing) is that black holes are conduits to the singularity, the point in space / time where all matter and energy flows to after being vacuumed up by the conduit, to be added to until all matter, energy, the holes themselves are swallowed...and then, when there's no more to consume...the singularity, effectively..vomits everything back out...we call that spewing event, the big bang.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
Pantheon of Gods then?

Got me. I could barely follow the premise, it seemed way too anthrocentric.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Where is the torture fun-time for the demons if a stupid sinner gets pulled apart so much that they will not have the nerves required to feel justice for their crimes against humanity ?

A black hole is simply a star of >3 solar masses that naturally implodes after it super-novas when it reaches the end of its life.

The Lake of Fire is another dimension more linked to anti-matter because everything burns without any ignition mechanism.

In fact, Keanu Reeves in the film 'Constantine' walks a world that is very close to the Fiery Lake.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Who is hiding in the middle of the Andromeda Galaxy and every other galaxy in the observable universe if God is confining themselves to our home galaxy?

Other old gods, or black holes are gateways for the gods to other galaxies

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
No.

That would be marriage.

Just kidding.
I'm married 35 years.

Maybe I'm not kidding.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Interesting ideology.
I always think of a womb. Takes in observable matter at one end.
Births universes at the other end. Each big bang a birth pang.
We can get as far fetched or serious as can be on this subject because we just don't know.
One thing's for sure. Nothing is stagnate out there or here.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
And I think you're overestimating the power of the Hubble telescope.
And quantum physics is still based on math not observable mechanisms.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
No. They are the Recycle Bin of the universe as I think the universe is a Data storage machine. =)

edit: I think we need a Defrag.
edit on 16-10-2016 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The singularity is a physical point where matter is obliterated. I'm not sure how this would contain or otherwise affect a soul (or whatever word you prefer instead), since souls are by definition immaterial. The whole point is that the soul transcends physical destruction ("O grave, where is thy victory?"). Unless I'm missing something here, and let's be honest it wouldn't be the first time.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: UFOdanger

So God is hiding in the middle of the Milky Way? Who is hiding in the middle of the Andromeda Galaxy and every other galaxy in the observable universe if God is confining themselves to our home galaxy?

When a black hole forms it sucks in and something happens that we cannot see in human form, but it narrows down to the zero point of time, which I'm sure we can understand more. After studying the big bang and hearing from those within the intelligence community, it is quite possible that the existence of more than one big bang can be possible, if we were in the inside of another realm.

Who can understand anyways that a bang created us, and it is expanding into the blank nothingness? If there was not God then there would be nothing inside of the bang. But inside of the bang is dark matter forming stars within galaxies. In the center of galaxies are an extraordinary light that is so extraordinary it will penetrate through all of the stars across the whole galaxy, which is something I didn't learn in school. Look at the "planning" it took to make the moon function the way it does. It is more than obvious that something real and intelligent is behind the known existing dark matter. Not only does this dark matter plan things, but it actually is what is plans, and that is why life on earth is not physical but we are particles of energy and matter which we do not know. Man did not know we are not physical (as determined). Animals do not know they are energy, just that they have energy. Man also does not know righteousness in a world of war. I am not convinced, but I am in the know, that the powers of the world have corrupted knowledge from the source of the bible to hinder spiritual progress in the world. All through history, God is hidden from man, and His remnant are also hidden. The reason why God is hidden is so that when our spirit advances unto light and truth there is a dividing line, so you have to be on one side or the other, unlike earth where you can decide what to do or think.

I believe it is the nature of God is to be hidden, and that is what we see with the dust in the center of the galaxy.

edit on 18-10-2016 by UFOdanger because: quote

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Here! Now!
Here! Now!

The only difference between the apparent (to 'thought') duality of Heaven and Hell is... Perspective!

Well the difference is actually great, it is the difference between unconditional love and hatred. Have you ever noticed that when people are mean to you it hurts inside? This is a pain that comes from our heart, because truly we love each other, and that is why it hurts us when others don't love us. Now you can compartmentalize this and create and ideology based on society or even media and not believe it, but if you want to desire truth, truth is the one thing that will reveal itself. You can ask for what ever you want in prayer, and you may not get it, but if you ask to learn the truth about something, I believe the spirit will come down and guide you into learning exactly what the truth is.

But I agree with your philosophy. You can plainly see that the only beings in society that have unconditional love are your local pet dogs. No matter what you do, or how long you ignore them, the next morning they will always rise to greet you with love. I stand to be just as unconditionally loving as a pet dog, something I have acknowledged in my philosophy like the one you have.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Where is the torture fun-time for the demons if a stupid sinner gets pulled apart so much that they will not have the nerves required to feel justice for their crimes against humanity ?

A black hole is simply a star of >3 solar masses that naturally implodes after it super-novas when it reaches the end of its life.

The media never tells us the full story. There are other black holes that are not imploding >3 solar masses.

The Lake of Fire is another dimension more linked to anti-matter because everything burns without any ignition mechanism.

In fact, Keanu Reeves in the film 'Constantine' walks a world that is very close to the Fiery Lake.

Interesting, is it said that He will baptize with water but also with fire for those who do not "hear his voice".

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The media never tells us the full story. There are other black holes that are not imploding >3 solar masses.

Interesting, is it said that He will baptize with water but also with fire for those who do not "hear his voice".

i just went by a few astronomy books like Steven Hawkins book 'A brief moment of time' where a discovery by Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar stated that all suns under 3 solar masses (SM), nova and become dwarf stars. Those above 3 SM, super-nova and implode into spheres that suck in all light.

So they are basically like black Saturns where the Saturn is pure black like a hole and the Saturn rings are the Accretion Disc of the imploded star.

The fires are the Fires of Purification. It is a very painful experience where the sinners black opal stone burns in the fires and ends up as a raw white diamond ready for Jesus to perfect.

"hear his voice"
In the Lake there is only sounds of flame and wind just like the film 'Constantine' because every sinner has had their fleshy lungs, voice box and throat burnt out long ago.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
You could be on to something actually. A lot of religion is based upon sun worship, which is what gives us light and life. The opposite to the sun is a black hole, which sucks in everything, and even light cannot escape.

The firey hell doctrine was created along with christianity. It was a way to keep the peasants obedient.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

Here! Now!
Here! Now!

Well the difference is actually great,

Opposite Perspectives always give the appearance of 'great difference'.
If all you see is Heads, and all I see is Tails, we might argue that we are seeing two different and distinct objects, yet we see the same one, from opposite Perspectives.

it is the difference between unconditional love and hatred.

There is no 'opposite' of unconditional Love/Enlightenment. Truth/Reality has no 'opposite'.

Have you ever noticed that when people are mean to you it hurts inside? This is a pain that comes from our heart, because truly we love each other,

My experience is that it is the ego, vanity, that gets 'wounded'. That is a sign of lack of Love.

You can plainly see that the only beings in society that have unconditional love are your local pet dogs.

If you consider a dog capable of unconditional Love, then you must also consider a parent so capable, of their child.
And the list grows.
To Love anything and not something else = conditional. Subject/object = conditional.

I stand to be just as unconditionally loving as a pet dog, something I have acknowledged in my philosophy like the one you have.

This is Knowledge/experience, not mere intellectual imagining/philosophy.
Unconditional Love = Heaven!
Anything else = Hell!
(they are not, nor were ever meant to be taken as literal 'places'!)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just switched to the SCI channel and the show on is called How the Universe Works: Planets from Hell from 2012. Looking at some planets in the universe that are within 4,000 degrees on surface.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Actually I added that part, it didn't say that exactly, but it did have references to hearing a voice. But in those days everything that was said had a different meaning and interpretation than the obvious, offering wisdom and hidden meaning more than regular small talk.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join