It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump thinks SNL is rigging the election and should be canceled

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

But you do offer interpretations of those quotes offered by others when you have no way of knowing what anyone else might be thinking.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Put it back in its context and it is pretty clear.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Do you include who is saying it when you put it back into context?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
A "man" who wants to be President is fighting with a television show.

If you want to give this "man" the nuke codes, for whatever reason, you're as nutty as he is.

Although it is lame he attacked the show, His opponent Hillary has attacked a cartoon frog. So I hope you definitely are against hillary getting nukes codes, though she would prolly be asleep and not return calls when and if they were to be used.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

originally posted by: Gryphon66
A "man" who wants to be President is fighting with a television show.

If you want to give this "man" the nuke codes, for whatever reason, you're as nutty as he is.

Although it is lame he attacked the show, His opponent Hillary has attacked a cartoon frog. So I hope you definitely are against hillary getting nukes codes, though she would prolly be asleep and not return calls when and if they were to be used.

More importantly Hillary is constantly attacking and threatening Russia - which certainly should give anyone pause when thinking about her hands on the nuclear codes.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

Did she really attack pepe or did her campaign associate it with a group of Trump supporters?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

In a tweet, the Republican nominee said that Baldwin's portrayal "stinks." He also called on NBC to end its "boring and unfunny" show. And he said that SNL was trying to rig the election against him.

I bolded the parts I agree with. Good to know we have similar opinions. Since before I could drive I've thought Baldwin was unfunny and I leaned dem back then.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Do you include who is saying it when you put it back into context?

What do you mean?

He has clarified his remarks numerous times. In combination with the context, it is quite clear.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Did she really attack pepe or did her campaign associate it with a group of Trump supporters?

You can read the story on her website.

Donald Trump, Pepe the frog, and white supremacists: an explainer

Of course, one of the articles it cited in regards to the Pepe/white supremacist connection was perpetrated by twitter trolls. She got it completely wrong, and it still remains on her website.
edit on 16-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

And I take it you believe him and have no reason to question his words, which you take at face value.

I don't. That is what I mean.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

You can read the story on her website.

Donald Trump, Pepe the frog, and white supremacists: an explainer

Of course, one of the articles it cited in regards to the Pepe/white supremacist connection was perpetrated by twitter trolls. She got it completely wrong, and it still remains on her website.

Ha, I did not realise she had it on her main website. What an absolute moron she is. Jeez.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I give him the benefit of the doubt, yes. Face-value? Not all the time. The man uses so many rhetorical devices that one must tread carefully.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Already read it. Saying that a group is using pepe is not really attacking the drawing/meme.

Besides they are just words and pepe isn't real so how can an attack even be carried out?

This type of contradiction on your part puts in question the logic of many of your arguments.
edit on 16-10-2016 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Here's where she gets the idea of Pepe the white-supremacist:

But in recent months, Pepe’s been almost entirely co-opted by the white supremacists who call themselves the “alt-right.” They’ve decided to take back Pepe by adding swastikas and other symbols of anti-semitism and white supremacy.

“We basically mixed Pepe in with Nazi propaganda, etc. We built that association,” one prominent white supremacist told the Daily Beast.

The "prominent white-supremacist" turned out the be a Jewish teenager from Canada, who was just trolling the author.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The symbol has been deemed a hate-symbol by the ADL. That's how you attack a symbol.
edit on 16-10-2016 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

After he deplorables comment came out, Trump tweeted a meme. This meme was the Expendables movie screenshot as the Deplorables with faces changed to Trump, Pence, Carson, Pepe, etc.
The Official hillary campaign shortly after put out a piece claiming Pepe is a white supremacist hate symbol. This piece is still on their website explaining how they talked to one "white supremacist" who confirmed that pepe is racist

After this event the internet learned that meme magic is real, that memes can effect elections.
edit on 16-10-2016 by jellyrev because: I was beat to it

edit on 16-10-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
It will never stop. He is a goldmine for comedians, and always will be. He's providing the material himself, and yet he doesn't see it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

The symbol has been deemed a hate-symbol by the ADL. That's how you attack a symbol.

With words? Sounds very different to when you defend Trump for his use of words.

Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Not according to LesMis when he tries to tell us that words can't interact with the physical world.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

With words? Sounds very different to when you defend Trump for his use of words.

Sorry, but you can't have it both ways.

Oh you mean attack with fists and spinning kicks. No, no one is physicallly attacking Pepe the frog. You're right, but pointing that out is absurd.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join