It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump thinks SNL is rigging the election and should be canceled

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Alec Baldwin does a hilarious impression of Trump, IMO. I have actually LOL'ed at SNL a few times in the past couple of weeks.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I think he is a scared insecure kid/bully, back at boarding/military school ..probably never emotionally grew beyond that.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Here's something you will not hear an opposing argument from me on. If you act in a manner that is amusing, it will be exploited. Donny is just going to have to suck it up in the comedic department.

You're right, JinMI. Donald should just focus on how he's better than Hillary, and let Wiki-leaks continue burying Hillary with her campaign's own words and deeds.

And yet he can't. Instead, he stays up at night tweeting mean things about people who hurt his feelings. Why is that, do you suppose?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

He has all the appearances of a troubled person. I think he is showing some evident megalomaniacal tendencies routed in a privileged upbringing that puts him outta touch with the average person...and tv and media as well...

Says thing...denies them...does things...denies them...insults just about everyone....denies and decries them...insults those who he is gonna have to work with...insults the military whom he will have to work under council with...blames a microphone...blames a t.v. show.....sigh....

He backtracks when he blames something or someone or is accused of something....all accusations and and assessment cant ALL be wrong...

Im sooooo glad I dont support either candidate. Him especially. But thats just me... Everyone vote your conscious...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
A "man" who wants to be President is fighting with a television show.

If you want to give this "man" the nuke codes, for whatever reason, you're as nutty as he is.

Not only would he have the Nuke codes, this idiot and his temper tantrums is doing exactly what hes done before........

Advocating shutting down forms of media that says things he doesnt like......

A few years ago when Obama was picking and choosing media to let in on meetings, Conservatives like myself were APPALLED that anyone in that position of power would stifle any media outlet.......

Now Trump supporters are advocating for it, or outright ignoring Trumps repeated threats of doing just that.....

They have lost their damn minds

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
He criticized a television show? How dare he...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Here's the thing... the same people who go mental at any jokes against their precious minority groups or precious individuals and take them seriously to the point they will try and destroy the 'joker', also ridicule anyone for being angry about 'jokes' on TV. The double standards all through society is the real joke though - and it's a bad one.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Sure Don, it totally sucks since you appeared on SNL this year .........totally went down hill.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

If you want to give this "man" the nuke codes, for whatever reason, you're as nutty as he is.

Not only would he have the Nuke codes, this idiot and his temper tantrums is doing exactly what hes done before........

A few years ago when Obama was picking and choosing media to let in on meetings, Conservatives like myself were APPALLED that anyone in that position of power would stifle any media outlet.......

Now Trump supporters are advocating for it, or outright ignoring Trumps repeated threats of doing just that.....

Trump has said he would open up liable laws so people could sue the media more easily if they slandered and lied. That has nothing to do with shutting down the media in some Dystopian future you are trying to scare people with.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

If everything is a media conspiracy to Donald Trump, I doubt any of it is. That's the thing. If he calls every instance of someone in the media making fun of him or not bending over backwards for him a vast conspiracy, then it casts doubt on any "conspiracy" claims he makes about anything.

If he keeps up with this, nobody will believe him at all when he loses and starts screaming about the conspiracy of the election being rigged. I'm starting to think that's part of his whole plan. As much as I don't like like Trump, I can't believe he's this oblivious and ignorant to the effects of his own words and actions. So there has to be something else at play here.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

That Simpson's one was funny. He's building a wall to keep fat beauty contestants out and he has a plan to
"Make Russia Great Again..."

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If he keeps up with this, nobody will believe him at all when he loses and starts screaming about the conspiracy of the election being rigged.

You are very wrong about that. And it won't be a good thing.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Kali74
That is the thinnest skinned man on the world stage today. It's hilarious that he rose this far by 'telling it like it is'.

Giant cry baby.

Yet he is only four points behind career politician, establishment Hillary nationally. Go figure.

11 points now.

Go figure.

11? As of this morning 47-43=4, not 11

October 16, 2016, 06:36 am
Poll: Clinton, Trump in statistical dead heat

Clinton leads Trump, 47 percent to 43 percent, among likely voters in the Washington Post-ABC News poll released early Sunday. Libertarian nominee Gary Johnson has 5 percent support, and the Green Party’s Jill Stein has 2 percent.

thehill.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think the more important numbers are from the swing states... what were Trump leads (some of them healthy) are now Clinton leads and in some blue states where she was under some threat she has pulled away again. I think the 85/15 odds are about right at this stage.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Here's the thing... the same people who go mental at any jokes against their precious minority groups or precious individuals and take them seriously to the point they will try and destroy the 'joker', also ridicule anyone for being angry about 'jokes' on TV. The double standards all through society is the real joke though - and it's a bad one.

Agreed. As for this criticism from Trump, people might wake up one day and realize they are basing their decisions on how Trump tweets, as Hillary tried to do in regards to "temperament", and not by any serious unit of measure. How is a tweet newsworthy? Are we that sheltered?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Hmmm.... Trump's complaining... wait, let me get out the world's first nano-violin so I can play it in his honour.
He's a bloviating imbecilic narcissist and he hates being laughed at. Boo hoo.
And hell no, don't cancel the third debate.

For sure don't cancel the final debate. This is the one where she chews him up like a food processor on high.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Trump has said he would open up liable laws so people could sue the media more easily if they slandered and lied. That has nothing to do with shutting down the media in some Dystopian future you are trying to scare people with.

What kind of effect do you think it would have on what writers write if there's always a possibility that thanks to Trump "opening" up libel laws (whatever that really means outside of TrumpSpeak) they may get arrested and fined for writing something that is actual truth but doesn't go along with what Trump wants to hear about himself? This is one of the most insidious forms of censorship. He's in effect using his power to squash any opinion he doesn't agree with.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

You've just insulted sweet little girls the world over.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I

CAN'T

IT

ANYMORE.

He is gaining viewers/consumers not voters.

Stupid is the only way to describe anyone who thinks he isn't doing just that with his branding tweets and rally "performances"

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

If what he says is true and the allegations about him are false, then yes, a media conspiracy is not unimaginable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join