It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump thinks SNL is rigging the election and should be canceled

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: WilburnRoach

How are you even seriously asking the question dude?

Of COURSE the media is at it. People would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to notice.

The media is not doing anything different than they did with the Bill Cosby sexual assault (not misbehaviour, as some media stations call it for DT...meh) allegations.
edit on 16-10-2016 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

How are you even seriously asking the question dude?

Of COURSE the media is at it. People would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to notice.

This message has been brought to you by the alt right.

Making low information voters for over a decade!

You ever think if Trump stopped tweeting dumb stuff? ah nevermind

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
The real life Trump is the caricature...

SNL is almost more honest than national news. FOX, MSNBC and CNN, for ratings and entertainment, have given Trump credibility by pumping him into our living rooms 24/7 for the last year. Today's Media made him possible because they wanted to sell commercials...

The inevitable conflagration was brought to you by consumerism, ego and greed.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Here's something you will not hear an opposing argument from me on. If you act in a manner that is amusing, it will be exploited. Donny is just going to have to suck it up in the comedic department.

Exactly! SNL is far from boring and has done hilarious parodies of political figures for years!! The show would have been cancelled years ago it they didn't have a loyal following. Trump is extremely thin skinned and he doesn't do himself any favors by tweeting and attacking comedians.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
I find it odd now that DT is falling behind in the polls, that he just came to the realization that there is rigging...if rigging exists, then it should also have existed when he was ahead in the polls...no?

Trump has been talking about the establishment rigging elections since July 2015. It's not recent.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I find it odd now that DT is falling behind in the polls, that he just came to the realization that there is rigging...if rigging exists, then it should also have existed when he was ahead in the polls...no?

Trump has been talking about the establishment rigging elections since July 2015. It's not recent.

The establishment is not the media, right?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Why ask the questions, if you don't like the potential answers

Or are only the answers that jive with your personal paradigm acceptable?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

So just in line with his announcement.

Sounds about right. Gotta get it in early in case the Cult didn't drink the kool aid.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
That is the thinnest skinned man on the world stage today. It's hilarious that he rose this far by 'telling it like it is'.

Giant cry baby.

Yet he is only four points behind career politician, establishment Hillary nationally. Go figure.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Why ask the questions, if you don't like the potential answers

Or are only the answers that jive with your personal paradigm acceptable?

Why deflect, do you think Trumps tweet is stupid? or not? do you agree with him or not?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Yet he is only four points behind career politician, establishment Hillary nationally. Go figure.

That speaks more to people's views of her unlikebability than anything that Dick l'Orange is doing right.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Kali74
That is the thinnest skinned man on the world stage today. It's hilarious that he rose this far by 'telling it like it is'.

Giant cry baby.

11 points now.

Go figure.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I don't have a dog in the hunt, being from Great Britain...just observations on the constant 'opinion shaping' being churned out by the media, not just in the USA, but also abroad.

It's clear the political establishment is running smear campaigns and classic public opinion shaping psychological efforts against Trump...why? I suppose they fear he won't be a good boy and follow the script delivered from upon high, as they suspect Clinton would.

Admittedly, the pro-Trump lobby seems to be holding it's own in the 'opinion shaping' stakes too, so it most certainly isn't a one sided thing...although of course, simply because they're both at it, doesn't mean at all that the Trump camp isn't correct in their suspicions.
edit on 16 10 2016 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
What Hollywood writer is going to pass up such a rich and abundant source of material as Trump has proven to be?

Or how outrageous this whole election has been on both sides.

I mean really. I thought 2000 was the limit of election issues and that was civil.

This...both sides...is out of my realm of reality.

I await Nov 9 th. Just to get them both off the tv.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What an f'ing bitch crybaby..many politicians have been spoofed and then also joined in on it.
Who the f@ck want's this man/child in charge?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Here's something you will not hear an opposing argument from me on. If you act in a manner that is amusing, it will be exploited. Donny is just going to have to suck it up in the comedic department.

You're right, JinMI. Donald should just focus on how he's better than Hillary, and let Wiki-leaks continue burying Hillary with her campaign's own words and deeds.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He can't do it though!! no matter what he is going to revert back to some scared confused child.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

So he wants to jail his political opponents and silence his critics.

How do Trump supporters defend this?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Wow, that Simpsons clip is just awful. Politics aside, it was painfully unfunny terrible writing. I remember when that used to be one of the best shows on television...they should have put it to pasture 10 years ago.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
The Donald saying that everyone that disagrees with him or makes fun of him is part of a vast media conspiracy causes me to doubt there's any media conspiracy at all. Just a old rich man who never had to go through the regular skin-thickening part of life. Conservatives screamed snowflake for so long, they finally got one of their own.

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join