It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Donald Trump thinks SNL is rigging the election and should be canceled

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+47 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Donald Trump thinks that even "Saturday Night Live" is part of a media conspiracy to bring down his presidential candidacy.

Saturday night, SNL opened with a mocking reenactment of the second presidential debate.

The parody included the moderators taking shots, a kung fu style greeting between Trump and Hillary Clinton and an ode to town hall questioner -- and 15-minute celebrity -- Ken Bone. But the biggest laughs came from Alec Baldwin's portrayal of a stalking, lewd, deceptive Trump. The live SNL audience was cracking up, but apparently the real Trump wasn't.

In a tweet, the Republican nominee said that Baldwin's portrayal "stinks." He also called on NBC to end its "boring and unfunny" show. And he said that SNL was trying to rig the election against him.

cnn

Do you agree with what Trump is saying? I have noticed alot of anti Trump topics in media including this preview of the Simpsons upcoming season:

Is all the media picking on Donald or is it just funny and it's making the media bank off of reporting Trumps own actions? Trump calling for the cancellation of SNL and accusing them of this anti Trump media conspiracy is paranoid and weird behavior. Its also a look at how Trump would not support the 1st amendment. SNL is making as much fun of Hillary as Trump, they are doing a great job and is highly entertaining.
Do you agree with Trump or is he going too far?

+12 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: WilburnRoach

Here's something you will not hear an opposing argument from me on. If you act in a manner that is amusing, it will be exploited. Donny is just going to have to suck it up in the comedic department.

+34 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
A "man" who wants to be President is fighting with a television show.

If you want to give this "man" the nuke codes, for whatever reason, you're as nutty as he is.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

North Korea style leadership? I though all press was good press... They rip on Clinton too, or at least they have consistently done so.

This is a sign of what would come, IMO.

Peace,

AB

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Hmmm.... Trump's complaining... wait, let me get out the world's first nano-violin so I can play it in his honour.
He's a bloviating imbecilic narcissist and he hates being laughed at. Boo hoo.
And hell no, don't cancel the third debate.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
SNL has been doing the same to candidates for a long time. I still wait for Tina Fey to pull out her "Palin" glasses whenever I see her on TV.

+24 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Donald's a snowflake.

He's always making fun of other people, yet when it comes to others making fun of him....

Donald whines like a little girl on the daily. Who remembers the little boy who cried wolf?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Hah! On controlling the mass mind? Have to go back pretty far to get them to even come close to admitting it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Once again this has turned into a tabloid of late,used to be a place where people discussed things of some significance,if I wanted to read this crap,I'd go on Facebook,looking like it lately

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2
Once again this has turned into a tabloid of late,used to be a place where people discussed things of some significance,if I wanted to read this crap,I'd go on Facebook,looking like it lately

Avoid The Mud Pit, perhaps?

Just a thought.

+25 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
That is the thinnest skinned man on the world stage today. It's hilarious that he rose this far by 'telling it like it is'.

Giant cry baby.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Him, Lil' Kim and Putin can cry it all out together... way far away from the rest of us.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Funny enough, I just finished watching SNL's latest sketch about the 2nd debate and it was great.

About Trump. The man says he doesn't drink or do drugs and for some reason that's the one thing he says that I actually believe him on but with the constant sniffling and paranoid conspiracies, now SNL is rigging the election, I gotta say, maybe Trump is lying to me again and is a coke head, or meth head.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This election has now actually reached Team America status:

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

He's certainly acting like a coke head. Hyper nonsensical rants, pacing, sniffling like, well, a coke head... and now paranoia.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I find it odd now that DT is falling behind in the polls, that he just came to the realization that there is rigging...if rigging exists, then it should also have existed when he was ahead in the polls...no?

+20 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Trumps paranoid narcissist personality is shining threw. SNL makes just as much fun of Hillary but Trump can only think of himself, it's all about him and his delusions.

I think it's a mistake for him to go after SNL

Oh this wouldn't be news if Trump wouldn't have sent his dumb tweet! Heaven forbid the media reports or makes fun of his lunacy.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilburnRoach

Do you agree with what Trump is saying?

No. They portray him as the anti-intellectual dope that he is in real life, because if he was not such a dope he would notice that Saturday Night Live is portraying Clinton as the out of touch, pandering, unrelatable wench that she is.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   

How are you even seriously asking the question dude?

Of COURSE the media is at it. People would have to be deaf, dumb and blind not to notice.

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

We all know where Trump stands on freedom of expression. His supporters really need to read the Constitution and see whether he seems to understand it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join