It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN said what?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
The most recent leaks indicate the Democratic Party expected Rand Paul and hoped Ted Cruz would take him out. They also hoped Jeb Bush would be destroyed, fearing him as the only viable candidate. It is also apparent that Trump really is a Dark Horse, and since their current goal is Globalism above all else, that makes his Nationalist tendencies the biggest source of fear.

Because of Brexit, and the leader of the Philippines, they fear that Trump, against all odds, is a symptom of a much larger anti-globalist movement they cannot contain.

The side effect is a stranglehold on Media, including CNN, and blatant openness about what they really want, how they really feel about people, and what they are willing to do and say to get their way.

Thought Police. 2016.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
WikiLeaks should be declared a PUBLIC SERVICE since the main stream media and so-called investigative journalists are not doing their job! I will read anything I choose to read. This makes me understand even more why some people want to put more controls on the internet....they are scared to death that the truth of their fraud, corruption, and other criminal acts will be exposed.

CNN, imo, is NOT a news agency...they are an arm of the far left wing Democratic Party. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that some of their "reporters" (I use that term loosely) are FBI.

Remember that it is legal for the FBI to pose as a reporter, journalist, or documentary film maker and since Obama, it is now legal to use propaganda against our own citizens in order to promote an agenda. Look it up. It's true.

The press, worldwide, has been loaded with spies for decades. I never really figured FBI would, though I guess it wouldn't hurt their efforts to be plugged in with the press.

(post by imjack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Ah , a Capist after my Own Heart . LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC !

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Media still needs to demonize Assange, his "crime" being the possession of these emails. It fits both the objective and the narrative.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
I have to say, Cuomo saying what he said is just about the best insight into the minds of these people. They absolutely hate an informed population and are angered by anyone who does not nod like a poodle to whatever they say. Unfortunately there are a lot of poodles.

That has been exactly my personal experience dealing with local politicians. I had to school them how to run legal meetings and properly respond to right-to-know requests. My news from last week id the town Solicitor has thrown in the towel and withdrew from the appeal process. I do pretty well.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
edit on 16-10-2016 by FlyingFox because: error

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: brutus61

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: brutus61
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MIND AND TIME ON SUCH A DREAM

You should follow the link before commenting
HC WILL NEVER BE POTUS

Again I say follow the link before you comment!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I dont think the "us" literally meant only CNN, I think it meant "the media", in general. Which is liberal media, conservative media, any other kind of media. Now, I dont necessarily know what he meant by "it's different for the media", but the "us" immediately followed that line.

I suspect he must be speaking as if Wikikeaks is a whistleblower of sorts, and thus there are protections that alliw the media to report on such activity. That's the only explanation that makes sense. I believe the court has acknowledged the role the media plays when it makes whisteblower protections. Because if the media is not protected, then the whistleblower has no outlet, or loses an outlet, at the very least.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
I must state here for the record:

I do not recall being told by the MSM that any viewing or discussing of emails may be illegal.

Therefore I may not be held liable for viewing and/or discussing said emails.

I have not viewed the MSM directive by Chris Cuomo to avoid these emails. Any questioning on this matter may result in my pleading the 5th.

He didnt say illegal to "view" or "discuss" them, he said illegal to "possess" them. Not even the same thing.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
There is a huge irony occuring here right now on ATS.

We have a few people here on this thread agreeing that reading or spreading the wikileaks emails would be illegal.

Yet what these pro Hillary people fail to realize is that they have also been all over ATS reading these hacked emails. Therefore, in their exuberance to defend HIllary at any costs, they are claiming that they themselves should be punished for breaking the law.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

I dont think the "us" literally meant only CNN, I think it meant "the media", in general.

It's true that the words he used could be construed in an ambiguous way, but in the context of a CNN news anchor giving a piece to camera on CNN, it's pretty clear that 'us' refers primarily to CNN. (He's hardly going to be encouraging people to switch channels, is he?)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jordan77

A major problem I have with this is that it would set 'journalists' apart from the rest of the citizens of the country to whom ALL laws should be applied equally.

It's bad enough that these laws (or the consequences for breaking of same) do not seem to apply to those in (or seeking) elected positions.

Journalists are citizens first and do not acquire any special privileges or dispensation simply by the fact of their position; the same holds true for any person in our nation. If this were to have been the case, the framers of the constitution would have included specific language stating this. Considering that is not the case, the news anchor in this story is speaking out of his ass.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I wish I could claim shock and surprise... but at this point in this very illuminating train wreck of an election year... all I want to do is have another shot of whiskey.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

They trusted this dingbat with too much information and in doing so just showed their cards.

The prospect of taking these scuzzballs down a notch or two just sealed my decision to vote for Trump.
edit on 17-10-2016 by olddognewtricks because: Typo

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So sick of being told I gotta follow all the laws, take all the risks, and foot all the bills, but the elites somehow magically don't have to.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Ignoring that ip laws go against freedom of speech, privacy, etc the only way they can claim the emails illegal is by claiming theyre not fictional fabrications but the real deal. If they claim theyre real why is hillary not in jail and why collude to ignore them?

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join