It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Hurricane Matthew man made???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bigpatato

that's the level of tech we're talking about here though. It's way beyound what we're taught. We're taught "the laws of physics" to keep us in our little box. It would be like us showing a caveman an Iphone. And then using it to call someone. They'd think we're magicians and have no understanding of it. Meanwhile if we were to break it all down into a very long explanation then it would make some sense to them.

Cavemen spoke english?

WOW that's one hell of a revelation, thanks.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

No you create the high pressure ridges and low pressure troughs to control and steer the whole thing. Basically control the whole shebang from the north pole to the south pole and every breeze and cloud in between.
Easy peasy. We're America. Next best thing to God.
edit on 10162016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

They can't get the rain forecast right ....Ever. But according to you they steer Hurricanes. I think I've also saw you post some outlandish Hillary support so that says it all....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat
I thought my post was absurd enough to not need clarification.
I was being sarcastic. Of course I don't think any of that.

I have to work on my delivery I guess. LOL.
edit on 10162016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridagoat

They can't get the rain forecast right ....Ever. But according to you they steer Hurricanes. I think I've also saw you post some outlandish Hillary support so that says it all....

Oh and may I salute you for bringing politics into this discussion and...and letting me know what you think of my choices.
Way to go.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Oh so you were being sarcastic about Hurricane manipulation and then overly offended at being tied to your own Shillary habits.

Excuse me, no need in being offended.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Moulder event. I like it.
Can I use that?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Floridagoat

Simmer down babe.
It's just the internet.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Sorry, not buying it..there are much easier cheaper ways to de-populate. I also doubt the tech is there, HAARP may have some minor effect on weather but it does not have the energy to create hurricanes. Mother nature does it on her own.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Hurricanes would indeed be a fantastic weapon if it were possible to produce them artificially and then steer them to landfall. But the energy released by a hurricane is equivalent to detonating all the world's nuclear weapons many times over. So you'd have to put a phenomenal amount of energy into making one in order to get any of it back at all. This simply isn't possible.

Moreover, you can satisfy yourself that there is no basis for this theory by actually looking at meteorological data and tracing the formation of the hurricane, far out at sea. If there were energy being delivered into its formation, this would stick out like a sore thumb and be very highly traceable to its source. But there never is. Just a huge area of low pressure (so some unimaginable technology, spread over a huge area, would be needed to drain pressure from that region).

Even the prospect of diverting a hurricane is unfeasible. People have talked about using nuclear weapons to do so, but it would be like trying to stop an avalanche by throwing snowballs at it.

Finally, even if you had enough energy to spare (equivalent to many times the world's entire electrical output) why would you bother making a hurricane to begin with? Why not invent a far more reliable and steerable weapon that isn't confined to being used in the tropics, but can be delivered anywhere on the planet, without warning?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Some of the best thoughts/free thinking ive ever heard start with, "i know this sounds crazy but..." I dont think it sounds crazy at all!!! I do a lot of thinking on 9/11, and did not think about the Hurricane possibly being used as a backup/clean up/cover up!!! Thank you for that idea!!!
Heres my thoughts/opinions: yes, tptb can control the weather, and they also, if not outright caused, aided in the destruction caused by Katrina.
I spoke to a man who lived in New Orleans near the levy. He said 6 months prior to Katrina, all the way up to a month before, there was lots of work being done on the levy. He also insists they were planting explosives. He cites the fact that he had seen containers containing explosives being unloaded under the guise of "flammable materials". There were signs everywhere around there saying "No cell phones or 2 way radio use" which is required in any area were blasting and explosives are used. He also stated that he could smell a certain chemical or compound they use when setting charges. This man was a foreman for a mining company for over 20 years, so i believe he does know a lot about demolition. However all he had in regards to proof, was the info i just gave.
It does make sense to me though, similar to the 9/11, Hurricane Erin hypothesis in the op. Blow up the dam, eliminate the minorities, create a project for the A.C.E., loot and pilage, test response times, etc. Then use the Hurricane to do the clean up work.
For those who dont believe in weather manipulation, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions and i dont judge anyone on their beliefs. I do ask that you ask yourself the question of what would be the best way to create stealthy, mass destruction on a global scale while maintaining total deniability?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

I do ask that you ask yourself the question of what would be the best way to create stealthy, mass destruction on a global scale while maintaining total deniability?

Well, OK, if you tend toward that belief, the question becomes: "Why?"

What is in this for the hurricane-creators?

Trying to destabilise Cuba I could just about understand (although it's obviously failed, repeatedly). But devastating Florida and North Carolina? What does that achieve?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"Was Hurricane Matthew man made???"

Don't be silly. A basic appreciation of meteorology would help understand why not.

But hey, it must be true because someone said so on YouTube.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join