It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hillary's Army of Trumps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
All the banks CEOs, Corp Execs, Wall Street Execs...these are the people that screw over Americans every single day. Really screw them over. Did it during the housing crash and they are still doing it. Wells Fargo just last week, Yahoo as well. These are her close friends and donors.

Trump is one person.

Hillary has a whole army of Trumps in her corner. Many of them are 10Xs worse than Trump. I'm not even counting the Saudi Trumps either that demean women or the Iran Trumps that stone women and gays.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeMode

Donald Trump is starting to remind me of JFK. I was leery. I didn't want to admit, that I would vote Trump.

My vote was against Hillary, not for Trump.

After seeing this video, I am proud to say I am voting for Trump.

Let it be like BREXIT.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I'm not comfortable with the Saudi and Iran Trump associations used in your post, LifeMode. There are simple people who will interpret what you're saying very literally. This forum has thousands of readers who never post. Some of them take snippets of what we say, and use them in a myriad of ways. Just my 2cents..FWIW.

edit on 10/16/2016 by carewemust because: ?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm not comfortable with the Saudi and Iran Trump associations used in your post, LifeMode. There are simple people who will interpret what you're saying very literally. This forum has thousands of readers who never post. Some of them take snippets of what we say, and use them in a myriad of ways. Just my 2cents..FWIW.

Well if they are gay or get caught committing adultery in Saudi Arabia or Iran they would be running into the arms of Donald Trump for protection and away from the people trying to kill them which would be Hillary's donors and the regimes she supports with ransom money.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Trump is one person.

Yup and he just happens to also be CEO a Corp Execs, Wall Street Exec which by your own words are

the people that screw over Americans every single day. Really screw them over.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:18 AM
link   

LOL. Do you just SAY things and assume that becuase you said them they're true?

Meet Donald Trump's Economic Advisory Team

Thomas Barrack Jr. Billonaire Tom Barrack is the founder, chairman and CEO of Colony Capital, the world's 3rd largest private equity real estate fund. He has DEEP ties to the GOP establishment.

Steven Roth Billionaire Steven Roth is the largest real estate owner in New York City (about 10x the size of Trump's holdings by square feet) and he runs Vornado Reality Trust. He and Trump are co-owners of a 2.1 million square-foot office building located at 1290 Sixth Ave.

Wilbur Ross, Jr Billionaire Wilbur Ross (about $3 billion) is graduate of both Yale and Harvard. Notably, he owns an art collection worth in excess of $150 million. He served under Clinton on the board of the U.S.-Russia Investment Fund, was Rudy Guiliani's

Howard Lorber Howard Lorber is the President and CEO of Vector Group, LTD which along with major real estate holdings, owns a host of cheap cigarette brands under subsidaries Liggett Group LLC and Vector Tobacco Inc (Eve, Grand Prix, Pyramid, Eagle 20's, Ligget Select).

Harold Hamm Billionaire Harold Hamm is worth in excess of $11 billion according to Forbes (down from a 2014 peak of nearly $19 billion).

Stephen Feinberg Billionaire Steve Feinberg is the co-founder of and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management.

John Paulson Billionaire John Paulson's father worked at Arthur Anderson and he attended Harvard Business.

Steven Mnuchin Steven Mnuchin is also Trump's National Finance Co-Chairman. Interestingly (or perhaps "not surprisingly") Steven Mnuchin has been quite a prolific donor to Democrats in the past, including Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Barack Obama and John Kerry. With all those big name Democrat donations, his ties to George Soros probably aren't that suprising:

Daniel Andrew Beal Billionaire Andy Beal is a little out of place on this list. He doesn't have any deep political ties that I could find, he hasn't been embroiled in any major scandals, didn't attend any ivy league schools (dropped out of Michigan State where he was majoring in mathematics).

He's got his buddy Carl Icahn. He's got Sean Hannity openly campaigning for him, Lou Dobbs doxxing his accusers on Twitter, Breitbart News, WND, Daily Caller, a host of terrible news blogs like The Gateway Pundit and The Conservative Treehouse, this propaganda machine TruePundit oh and RT/Sputnik and the the Russian government.

Alex Jones paying protesters. Need I go on? He had Steven Moore go persuade the CNP folks that Donald Trump is secretly establishment as all hell. You know who the CNP is? Of course you do. Because you know things!

He's got a ton of surrogates all over the place: Conway, McEnany, Hughes, Lord, Pierson, Carson, etc. Then there's his army of Twitter trolls, 4chan, WikiLeaks parcelling out release after release of emails from everyone and anyone they can related to Clinton... OH did I mention Russsian hackers and Russian state-controlled propaganda? How about Russian politicians who are scaremongering with blathering about WWIII?

Such a victim. Very sad. Nobody supporting Trump.

Trump is going to lose because the percentage of the voting public that supports him is smaller than the percentage that hates him.
edit on 2016-10-16 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Donald Trump is starting to remind me of JFK.

Well that's enough Internet for me today. Holy.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Donald Trump is starting to remind me of JFK.

I think it is just a matter of time before an assassination attempt on Trump.

Bill Clinton's death stare as he was being called out on the second debate said it all.

The fact that trump knows who these people are tells me he is knowingly risking his life in order to win and fix this country.

It seems like the Hillary campaign is getting very nervous and desperate with non stop attacks on Trump as they're attempting to deflect from all the info leaks.

If their character assassination fails, I wont be surprised if they resort to a false flag event and/or an actual assassination attempt on Trump.

These are crazy times we live in.

I would love to see Trump win and avert WW3 and maybe start fixing this country. I have kids that'll have to face whatever the future holds. Right now that future is so uncertain it really concerns me.
edit on 16-10-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeMode
All the banks CEOs, Corp Execs, Wall Street Execs...these are the people that screw over Americans every single day. Really screw them over. Did it during the housing crash and they are still doing it. Wells Fargo just last week, Yahoo as well. These are her close friends and donors.

Trump is one person.

Hillary has a whole army of Trumps in her corner. Many of them are 10Xs worse than Trump. I'm not even counting the Saudi Trumps either that demean women or the Iran Trumps that stone women and gays.

Trump doesn't have an army of Trumps? Of course he does.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

Donald Trump is starting to remind me of JFK. I was leery. I didn't want to admit, that I would vote Trump.

My vote was against Hillary, not for Trump.

After seeing this video, I am proud to say I am voting for Trump.

Let it be like BREXIT.

JFK rolls in his grave.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Thomas Barrack Jr. Billonaire Tom Barrack is the founder, chairman and CEO of Colony Capital, the world's 3rd largest private equity real estate fund. He has DEEP ties to the GOP establishment.

Steven Roth Billionaire Steven Roth is the largest real estate owner in New York City (about 10x the size of Trump's holdings by square feet) and he runs Vornado Reality Trust. He and Trump are co-owners of a 2.1 million square-foot office building located at 1290 Sixth Ave.

Wilbur Ross, Jr Billionaire Wilbur Ross (about $3 billion) is graduate of both Yale and Harvard. Notably, he owns an art collection worth in excess of $150 million. He served under Clinton on the board of the U.S.-Russia Investment Fund, was Rudy Guiliani's

Howard Lorber Howard Lorber is the President and CEO of Vector Group, LTD which along with major real estate holdings, owns a host of cheap cigarette brands under subsidaries Liggett Group LLC and Vector Tobacco Inc (Eve, Grand Prix, Pyramid, Eagle 20's, Ligget Select).

Harold Hamm Billionaire Harold Hamm is worth in excess of $11 billion according to Forbes (down from a 2014 peak of nearly $19 billion).

Stephen Feinberg Billionaire Steve Feinberg is the co-founder of and CEO of Cerberus Capital Management.

John Paulson Billionaire John Paulson's father worked at Arthur Anderson and he attended Harvard Business.

Steven Mnuchin Steven Mnuchin is also Trump's National Finance Co-Chairman. Interestingly (or perhaps "not surprisingly") Steven Mnuchin has been quite a prolific donor to Democrats in the past, including Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Barack Obama and John Kerry. With all those big name Democrat donations, his ties to George Soros probably aren't that suprising:

Daniel Andrew Beal Billionaire Andy Beal is a little out of place on this list. He doesn't have any deep political ties that I could find, he hasn't been embroiled in any major scandals, didn't attend any ivy league schools (dropped out of Michigan State where he was majoring in mathematics).

Yup, as the more sensible people have been saying for a long time,
BOTH CANDIDATES ARE AS BAD AS EACH OTHER!!!
edit on 16/10/16 by djz3ro because: made an oopsie of minor proportions and figured i better fix it before i get accused of being a Trump supporter...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

LOL. Do you just SAY things and assume that becuase you said them they're true?

He's got his buddy Carl Icahn. He's got Sean Hannity openly campaigning for him, Lou Dobbs doxxing his accusers on Twitter, Breitbart News, WND, Daily Caller, a host of terrible news blogs like The Gateway Pundit and The Conservative Treehouse, this propaganda machine TruePundit oh and RT/Sputnik and the the Russian government.

Alex Jones paying protesters. Need I go on? He had Steven Moore go persuade the CNP folks that Donald Trump is secretly establishment as all hell. You know who the CNP is? Of course you do. Because you know things!

He's got a ton of surrogates all over the place: Conway, McEnany, Hughes, Lord, Pierson, Carson, etc. Then there's his army of Twitter trolls, 4chan, WikiLeaks parcelling out release after release of emails from everyone and anyone they can related to Clinton... OH did I mention Russsian hackers and Russian state-controlled propaganda? How about Russian politicians who are scaremongering with blathering about WWIII?

Such a victim. Very sad. Nobody supporting Trump.

Trump is going to lose because the percentage of the voting public that supports him is smaller than the percentage that hates him.

Fair enough. She does have more global influence with her Trump army and more US influence with her national Trump army. This is evident with her being able to raise more money and control of almost all of the major networks and media outlets. You also left out the Saudi Trumps and Iranian Trumps.

My point is still on target; Hillary's Trump army is worse. Much worse. Trump does not have nearly the influence of Hillary to hurt Americans.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I have a stock portfolio. It's not real big but I generally make money off of it.

I like when I go to the grocery store I have a choice of which mayo or chocolate milk I buy.

I like that when I want shoes I can drive to the mall and buy shoes.

Like that I can buy an American made car or a foreign car. My choice.

I like it if I want to buy a house and I'm not in a position to pay cash I can get a mortgage to buy the house and pay for it over a thirty year period.

Banks and executives and corporations make American life possible.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I have a stock portfolio. It's not real big but I generally make money off of it.

I like when I go to the grocery store I have a choice of which mayo or chocolate milk I buy.

I like that when I want shoes I can drive to the mall and buy shoes.

Like that I can buy an American made car or a foreign car. My choice.

I like it if I want to buy a house and I'm not in a position to pay cash I can get a mortgage to buy the house and pay for it over a thirty year period.

Banks and executives and corporations make American life possible.

Awww! Well good for you! I am SO glad you have SO many choices in life because of Wall Street.

That is so, so special!!!

However, there are MILLIONS of Americans who aren't as well to do as you claim to be. Their credit is ruined from the foreclosure they had due to your friends on Wall Street.

Their cars are repoed because they missed a few payments when their kid got sick and they had to shell out the $2,500 cash they had on hand, their savings, for deductibles, thanks to BHO's health care plan. They didn't get paid for the time off because what's paid time off these days??

Their shoes are held together with glue and by whatever means necessary because rather than just jetting off to the mall for a new pair, they'd rather make sure their kids eat that week.

When they do go to the grocery store, they don't have a choice of what milk or mayo they buy...They buy store brands, day olds and use whatever coupons they can.

These aren't people who can get WIC or food stamps, they don't qualify for free school lunches, nor do they qualify for free clothing/goods from other charities. This is the new middle class in America and as bad as these folks have it, they know there are millions more even worse off than themselves.

But hey, good for you and your stock portfolio! So glad you're able to live in, wear, eat and drive what ever it is you want.

Idk if anyone's ever told you this, but being a braggart is a terrible personality trait. Humblebrag, whatever. It's tacky. AF.

People who have it oh so good forget how quickly that can all be taken away.

If the stock market/economy tanks, we go to war with Russia, the US gets invaded or, God forbid, we are nuked/EMP attack you know who'll be able to handle it and survive during THOSE times?

It's not the snobs with stock portfolios. It's the folks who've been surviving in this stagnant economy, the pay check to pay check folks, who've had to learn how to fix it themselves and count on themselves.

They may not have stocks but they have heart, common sense and know how to push through when the weight of the world is on their shoulders.

edit on 20-10-2016 by lovebeck because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join