It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Mumbo steps into the divine portal...The curse of Chumbo

page: 1

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:23 AM
Mumbo felt timorous emanations bouncing around the walls beside the portal door, her cheeks inflamed and the heat was unbearable...taking out a tiny mirror she covered her face in white powder and put the melancholy wine shadow over her eye lids...
seconds turned into years as she stepped through the threshold where her dear moth was entombed upon his passing and a soft ray of rosy gold light flooded her being...
A most delightful man stood before her and told her what she could no longer tolerate..."Mumbo, my captor..i have married, moved on and you are no more than my eternal servant...come to serve again have you?"
Mumbo was enraged..and screamed from the depths of her inner quiet.."i am your loyal servant and your new queen is the most lovely and lucky woman of all time and this reality and the next...i remain faithful to you dear Chumbo, disregard my presence as always and know that i love you.."
Mumbo found no joy
only sorrow entwined
within a deeply hidden
well of passion...
and her own servant
upon hearing of this catastrophie...sang.." oh, mumbo you are truly the worlds greatest actress!
Chumbo will never know your tears, your longing or your sweet kiss...for he is mistaken and your love was stolen..
Mumbo, the plants, flowers and animals will take your kisses as they now are your only comfort..."
"Yes" mumbo found some solace in her own servants voice.." Without out my dear Chumbo i find love everywhere else and may he and his queen be as happy as the rest of us!"
Mumbo found herself in between the threshold of Chumbo's tomb and realized she could only love Chumbo from a distance and vowed to show her love to any and all..even her Chumbo's beloved queen...
"she is not my queen..." Mumbo mumbled and went in search to find a new land with a new queen...
secretly dreaming of serving Chumbo..all to herself

Mumbo went back to her water well, and threw coin after coin after coin into the deep...
"guardian of my tears, please send me a ray of sunlight..."
the image of Chumbo's sweet face was all mumbo could fathom
as she looked deep into the water...
pouted her lips into a kiss
and fell into the reflection
to the depths
of despair
hoping only to find her dear Chumbo

her faithful servant, waiting ten paces behind at all times,
went in after Mumbo and brought her to the surface
where she gasped for life, forgetting all about Chumbo
and remembering the sweet pleasure in taking ones first breath...
Nanny Ma showed up and hugged dear Mumbo, thanking the dear servant of mumbo
and heavenly angels.."what would i do without my dear kitchen hand, mumbo! i need you and i love you!"
"sorry Nanny ma...i don't know what came over me...and hopefully i won't remember...there is work int he kitchen, Nanny Ma!"
and mumbo went on about the fine palace kitchen, happy with nanny ma for several years...
edit on 16-10-2016 by peppycat because: water

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:51 AM

originally posted by: peppycat
"what would i do without my dear kitchen hand, mumbo! i need you and i love you!"

Is love for a kitchen hand the sweetest love of all?

It makes sense to me. The things that come from the kitchen represent what we need to survive. I would think it's natural to love anything that's related to that.

Your stories are inspirational in so many ways.

edit on 16-10-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:24 PM
a reply to: Profusion

motherly love and acceptance in a kitchen, for mumbo is a crucial source for joy...i'm sure it varies for each individual!
thanks for reading!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:03 AM
I think your muse is a bad choice

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:45 AM
a reply to: tikbalang

you mean Chumbo?

top topics