It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are President Obama and Former Secretary Clinton guilty of War Crimes?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WishIKnew2

Pity the USA dosent recognise the court they would have If their troops were exempt...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom

Pity the USA dosent recognise the court they would have If their troops were exempt...

Nah, our position isn't just for our troops; it includes any of our officials and allies' personnel, too. We were never going to support it if it would harm our own plans.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
You know what Wikileaks is showing us.
How damn boring politics is when you have to read about the mundane crap day in and day out.
I may as well go to work and be bored by office politics.

I suppose you don't deserve to be a part of a democracy then. Since you prefer to leave that to an elite class. They like it that way too.

edit on 16-10-2016 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
well, it seems the court recognized the US...

www.icj-cij.org...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I don't fully understand the war crime outrage. They loved it with Bush and Cheney and they actually cheer for it with Trump, so what am I missing?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Who is they? I couldn't vote in the Bush, Cheney or Obama elections

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

That's what I would like to know... Who are these people that are upset about war crimes? Are they independents? Democrats? I ask because war crimes haven't been a concern of republicans during the Bush and Cheney years and it's cheered for with Trump... so are these democrats or independents who are concerned about war crimes? It wouldn't make sense for any republicans or Trump supporters to care....

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: ssenerawa

That's what I would like to know... Who are these people that are upset about war crimes? Are they independents? Democrats? I ask because war crimes haven't been a concern of republicans during the Bush and Cheney years and it's cheered for with Trump... so are these democrats or independents who are concerned about war crimes? It wouldn't make sense for any republicans or Trump supporters to care....

It would if the only ones accused are Obama and Clinton, but none of their own recent leaders. Fairly much another anti Democrat rant really, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I don't know how she sleeps at night, she must be a true sociopath in every sense of the word, yet she wants to become president.

She will get us all killed.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

If Obama and Clinton are guilty of war crimes and are prosecuted, than George W. Bush shouldn't be exempt! It would be a miscarriage of justice to ignore a past president who has been caught on tape lying about the reasons for invading Iraq and than continuing the occupation of that country! This country has found itself in this middle east cesspool because of it!

Don't give me the argument that he's no longer in office. He sent over 5,000 young men and women to an early grave because of his lies. That shouldn't be ignored, and he and his administration shouldn't be given a free pass.

And I agree with you.

Clinton too

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join