It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experiment - Send Out Some Light To The World! Shift the Energy...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
here is the energy:

if you think that you can change the situation of the world just by thinking about it then you should be on a mental asylum
#NUKEHUMANS

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just 1 more? I know I already used many...but I can't resist. After all:
“No one after lighting a lamp covers it with a vessel or puts it underneath a bed, but he puts it on a lampstand so that those who come in may see the light." (Luke 8:6)

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No, there are no delusions is grandeur here. If I could change the world with my thoughts it would not be on the brink of war.

I can only change myself with my own thoughts. In addition, I can give out care and compassion to others. One candle can light many others and so on.

Is that such a terrible thing to do?

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

nah
but all hope on humans is lost

posted on Apr, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Do we dare cross that bridge?

I do, I must.
When ever I reach out to another being or take the hand extended to me, I am crossing that bridge.
So I cross the bridge maintaining my integrity and holding up hope, as a shield of compassion.
Thank you all for reaching out and helping me. You gave me hope beyond reason, which is what defines hope, and courage to proceed.

posted on Apr, 27 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I just think that it's nice to be nice.

I feel better if something nice and unexpected happens to me.
I also feel nice if I can be the one doing the nice & unexpected thing for someone else.
I'd much rather have a smile than a frown...
... and I'd much rather make someone smile than frown.

It only takes a few seconds to send out positive thoughts, prayers, (virtual) hugs etc
But it might mean a lot to someone who's feeling low, isolated, lonely or ill.

Some people don't need that support, and that's great too!
But sometimes, it's just nice to be nice.

G

posted on May, 1 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: humanoidlord

No, there are no delusions is grandeur here. If I could change the world with my thoughts it would not be on the brink of war.

I can only change myself with my own thoughts. In addition, I can give out care and compassion to others. One candle can light many others and so on.

Is that such a terrible thing to do?

It is a wonderful thing and I am grateful for you, this thread, your prayers and light and those who come here.

Hubby and I are still waiting for our Doctor's appointments. I'll have my results and he will know if they can do more for him. One of his new medications that they want him on is 500.00 with the discount they found him. His diabetes meds are going way up as it is. Very worried. We fall through the cracks a lot and can't get Medicaid or the help others might be allowed because we make a little too much. We are both on limited incomes and could use the medical help! Sigh...

Again, I thank you AB and I am thinking of you and praying for you as well.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Shine On, friends...love and light to you all.

Times have been tough, but the angels are near working miracles and arranging things without me having to say a word.

The old saying "where a door closes, a window will open" is happening magically for our family, making a very difficult situation bearable.

Peace to you all.

- AB

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You are always filled with that rare attitude, gratitude.

You encourage me.
May more angelic beings come your way and grant you infinite peace and joy.
Grand hugs to you racing through time and space.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Always good to have Angels near! Things sound better and I am happy to hear that Hun!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I am imagining a spreading, Golden Glow, pouring out of my heart, and those of others, rising and connecting like little strings of light, spreading over the sky and into the earth, healing and make things just a little more magical... Awash in flames to ignite the lights in the mind's of men to match the ones in their hearts, slumbering still in most cases... I imagine these lights calling to each other, singing in unison despite the distance, their song echoing out into the night, providing comfort, nourishment, and motivation...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Wow! That was so beautiful!

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   

That is All!
Gx

posted on Jun, 7 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I agree hug time.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
To you AB and those still following this thread.
My heart is breaking.

Last week I gave one of my cats to an old lady, I thought I was doing a good thing. He had come to me some time ago and after trying to find a good home for I finally thought, this was it.
They lost him two days after now six days ago.
I beg you pray for him. Please.
I have walked around that town for hours every day when I am not on twelve hour shifts.
My heart is literally breaking I wake up sobbing at night and crying as I walk around calling his name on empty streets. I cry when I talk to people and ask them to call me if they see him.

Please ask what ever power you know that I may find him, soon before a coyote or a fox gets him. It is a long walk for him over ten miles, I know cats can do that but.......
Please help. His name is Buttons
I love you Buttons, come home.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

I've sent up a request, hoping for your sweet Buttons to make it home safely. St. Francis and St. Anthony (animals & lost things/people/ pets) are good to ask, as well as others. It helps me to feel like I'm asking someone like that - someone with a distinct history of helping a specific issue.

I am praying for you too, that your sense of anxiety, sorrow and guilt may ease. I know you're scared, and sad and feeling responsible for the situation but it is not anything you could have foreseen or that you can control. The fate of your Buttons is in other hands and in his four steady paws. I hope you have relief soon. Let us know...

Blessings and light,

AB

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I'm still here WIS.
You know that I'm not a "religious" guy, but I do believe in the power of positive thought, so I have been thinking positive thoughts (like crazy!!) and sending positive vibes your way.

Stay strong.
Gx

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Oh, Hun, I am still praying for your dear Buttons.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
You are right of course, that I could not have foreseen this, but it does not ease my agony.
I have been praying to both St. Francis for love of creation, Anthony for lost things, St. Jude and Rita patrons of lost causes.

I have searched for five hours today, fortunately it was my day off, I have handed out twenty flyers unable to stop crying.
I am broken, shattered. Had I only kept him here where he was safe and loved. I don't want to talk to or communicate with any one.

Thank you AB and all you others dear beings.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

I will continue to say prayers and hold Buttons and you in the Light.

Of course knowing that you could not foresee what would happen isn't a balm to your pain -- I completely understand!

Sending you love and light...

AB

A thousand prayers for you...

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join