It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Road Trip experiment.... Campaign signs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:14 AM
Personally, I think you'd have way more Trump stickers and signs. People simply don't want to have their car damaged or sign stolen. People are getting their cars painted, windows broken, signs stolen and damaged all because of Trump signs and stickers. People are even getting beat up in some places because they simply support Trump.

...and they say republicans are cult like and violent. puleeze!

Yeah... I'm not putting that on my baby.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:48 AM
While we're dispensing anecdotes ... I live in Atlanta and work in west GA about 50 miles away.

Normally, outside of Atlanta, there are signs and bumper stickers supporting the Republican ticket. By this time in 2008 or 2012 they were everywhere.

I see a Trump yard sign here and there. I think I've seen one bumper sticker.

The closer I get to home, the more Hillary signs I see. Dozens. Now, I happen to live in an area near a major university and the CDC, so of course, it's more than a little liberal around here.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:00 AM

originally posted by: Christosterone

I'm in Texas so I'm yet to meet a single Hillary supporter...

You haven't been to Austin yet, have you?

Austin is SUPER liberal!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:56 AM
Around St Louis Mo we have been looking at property around 1 hour away from the city, mostly south and west of the metro area. Both in the city and in the country there are a ton of state and local related signs, in the city we have seen a handful of Clinton signs riding around in the country we saw 2 Trump signs.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:49 AM
a reply to: RickinVa
Last weekend I drove from northern VA to charelston wv.

My experience was the same. Very few Clinton signs but, Trump signs everywhere.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:28 AM
I live in calif and for me its been few hillary and trump bumper stickers but a lot of sanders stickers.

I am think sanders may get a lot of write in taken from hillary's side.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:31 PM

originally posted by: lovebeck

originally posted by: underwerks
Everywhere you DON'T see a Trump sign is a Hillary voter.

Is this supposed to be sarcasm, or?

I only see Trump signs where I am. Trump tees, bumper stickers, etc.

And no, I'm not in the Bible Belt but live in Colorado. There may be a few up in Boulder, but I avoid Boulder. Too many poser hipsters for me.

Both. Trump supporters are the only ones who feel the need to wear the Trump name all over themselves and their vehicles and front yards. Everyone I know here in Washington is voting against him, but not one person has a Hillary sign or bumper sticker or anything with her name on it. I don't think anyone likes Hillary, as much as they don't like Trump.

top topics

<< 1   >>