It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Miss Teen Slams Media Witch Hunt Against Trump: He Was “An Absolute Gentleman”

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: ssenerawa

Aside from God sorting it all out... how are we mortals supposed to tell who is telling the truth?

The absolutely impeccable timing?

US politics are probably THE filthiest on planet Earth...and everyone falls for the crap, each and every time.

I think that is more of a indictment of the Public, rather than the sleeze merchants working to get their candidate into office, we know they're mostly slime, but still swallow the narratives hook line and sinker.

The sheeple are waking up are they? Do me a favour..they are snoring their heads off.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Former Miss Teen Slams Media Witch Hunt Against Trump: He Was “An Absolute Gentleman”

Meaningless!
Pathetically meaningless!
Desperately meaningless!
Childishly meaningless!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Yeah you just think you are better than everyone else. And smarter. But you are just good at the internet.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 16-10-2016 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

The same way we mere mortals have been figuring it out since we climbed down out of the trees. We use the brains that we, supposedly, have in our heads to think things through.

What else is there?

In this day and age of instant communications, most of which is horribly biased, it becomes even more important that we utilize our brains. The less we allow others to do our thinking, the better off we'll all be.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

This is what irks me the most thou. We know the entire news media is out against TRump. We know from the wikileaks that the DNC/Hillary staff made at least one fake Trump "grope under the meeting table" craiglist job post in May 2016, trying to make it look like it came from one of Trump's organizations...

Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 7:28 PM
To: Paustenbach, Mark; Miranda, Luis
Cc: Domino, Cate
Subject: Re: need comms approval - craigslist job post
Bumping this for comms approval please On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 7:09 AM -0700, "Freundlich, Christina" wrote: Mark and Luis – digital created a fake craigslist jobs post for women who want to apply to jobs one of Trumps organizations. This will be a microsite and we still need to send it to Perkins. Since we will be pitching this, need your approval please.

emailid/12803

We know Hillary has the media on her pocket, even the wikileaks shows this to be a fact...

If they have gone so far as bribe the FBI, and use the Justice Department, alongside other government agencies to hide the skeletons in the closet of Hillary, why is it so hard to think the majority of the BS the media says about Trump is exaggerated? Not to mention the possibility of the DNC paying off people to accuse Trump 3 weeks before the election?...

edit on 17-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Fine, it irks you...and, as a Trump, I assume, supporter, it should.

That's totally appropriate.

What do you do about it, though? How do you combat what you consider to be a falsehood?

There are two ways that I can see. Perhaps there are more, but two obvious ones come to mind...

With the truth, that that particular craigslist thingee was an absolute baldface lie.

Or, you use other lies which could come back to haunt you in an attempt to damage his opponent.

Which do you suppose the media, of which ever slant, will, nearly without exception, choose? This is what so many fail to see. They read...they hear...only what they want to hear. Until that changes? Nothing else will, either.

That is what browns me off. As I've made abundantly clear, I hope, I have no use for either of the leading candidates. But all too many read into these things what they want out of it. Good, or ill.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

What other lies are you talking about? The wikileaks, and the Soros leaks have a trove of information, and truths about the extend of the lies that the DNC, and the Obama/HIllary/Soros camp have been using, including making up false websites to incite riots amongst black people, and posting false information tryling to lure Republicans to use that information to later show the information to be false.

Posting falsehoods about Trump and making it look like it came from a Trump organization. Bribing known MSNBC, and other left wing media news channels, and even right wing ones to distort the truth, and exaggerate what Trump has said, or done... Since when is that not considered fraud? and defamation of character?

Trump has been a known figure, and for 40 years there were no accusations, yet 3 weeks before the election these accusations pop out of nowhere... and the media does not show the statements of other women who were also contestants and have something completely different to say to what the status quo want Americans to believe about Trump.

I don't think Trump is a saint, but also don't believe most of the BS that has been brought up because these leaks show the lengths that the DNC/Hillary/Soros would go to to get Hillary elected, even by bribing our government agencies, bribing the media, etc.

Heck, if you were to read all the emails you will find that even the Obama/Hillary administration took Algeria off from the state department's terrorist sponsor list right after Algeria had donated untold millions to the Clinton foundation...and the email clearly states it was a bribe among the many used.

Read emailid 3189 "Re: Scarborough says Algeria donated to Clinton Foundation when it wanted off 'terror list' | PunditFact"

edit on 17-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

By other lies, I was not referencing anything in particular, just the making up of stories in general. Sorry, should have been more precise in my generalities (if that even makes any sense.)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

This is another example of what I am talking about. ATS member Ketsuko posted one of the emails in the latest email batch that was released on Sunday.

Summer Zervos, one of the women accusing Trump of sexual misconduct wrote 5 months ago to Trump's campaign assistant, and you can read yourself what she wrote there...

Couldn't it be more obvious?

She claims Trump sexually molested her in 2007, but here she is speaking highly of him in that email and wanting to reconnect with him 5 months ago?

edit on 18-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join