It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Former Miss Teen Slams Media Witch Hunt Against Trump: He Was “An Absolute Gentleman”

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

You and me both, sir, you and me both.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I don't care anymore.

I'm done.

No more political gang membership.

People seem to not GAF that the whole system is rigged.

We're running two disgusting human beings for office and trying to figure out which turd is cleaner. The cognitive dissonance is overwhelming. I'm done dude.

Ya'll have at it.

Beat each other over the head with rape allegations and ignore how close we are to duking out with Russia over a land filled with savages none of you give a # about.

Ignore all the criminal activity and pretend one deadly sin is better than the other.

Go grab a pussy, or send a classified email to a gmail account and leave me the F out of it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

We're running two disgusting human beings for office and trying to figure out which turd is cleaner.

You're exactly right.

Hillary is like a corn s#*+. You made the mistake of eating corn at sometime, you can't recall, and now the evidence is showing back up every chance it gets.

Trump is on of those "I know I will later regret this" s#*+'s. It tasted so good you couldn't help it, but now it's just a constant stream of assault...on your arsehole.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

No choices? Really? There weren't a dozen others who declared for either major party? There aren't others running on other party platforms?

Bull, there aren't choices. It's because of our apathy that Clinton is even a factor, much less thisclosetothePresidency.

Head in the sand? He's one of the few who doesn't.

I'm anti-all of them at this point. I'm hoping, praying even, that one of the other candidates is less odious then the two buffoons running on the two major party tickets, but I'm not confident. This is the first Presidential election that I've got no one to vote for, and I'm certainly not going to vote "the least bad". That's why we are where we are.

If we can't bring ourselves to give a flyin' (four letter word of your choice), we get exactly what we deserve. A Hillary, or a Donald.

George Washington. James Madison. Abraham Lincoln. Theodore Roosevelt. ...Donald Trump/Hillary Clinton.

Good God Almighty!! That there's enough to make one want, even need to drink. Lots. Maybe oblivion will be better. 'course with either of those two idiots in office, oblivion might not be as far fetched a thing as I usually think it is.

From George Washington to one of those two... (((smh, and reachin' for the bottle)))

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
As per protocol, claims to the positive are accepted, while claims to the contrary are dismissed.

That might have something to do with Trumps own recorded claims that he did it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

As per protocol, claims to the positive are accepted, while claims to the contrary are dismissed.

For instance?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

HAHA...good play. Act like they don't exist or you never heard them.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I haven't heard him admit to a crime, but I wouldn't mind being enlightened on the topic.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I didn't speak about a crime I responded to you as to the likely reason why some things are believed over others.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No one is perfect. If you searched there is probably dirt on every President that has ever been elected. The other candidates that have been running are also globalists and will follow similar goals as the ones Hillary wants. This is why even the GOP wants Hillary to be elected. The fact that the elites are going against Trump shows he is the best choice we have for now. Again, voting for anyone else at this point will simply give the vote to Clinton.
edit on 15-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

The fact that the elites are going against Trump shows he is the best choice we have for now.
I'm not an elite. Pretty sure I'm not.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Trump is a millionaire, these women would of come out way before now because to get $; totally phony testimonies. Look at Trump's family; very gorgeous, successful people. You can't raise a family like that without great loving support.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ok I will respond now that I read the thread. This is just more shoddy reactionary team Hillary garbage, same trash they defaulted to previously. what a crock of horse hockey dismissing this testimony.
edit on 16-10-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

This woman was a confidant, and a friend of some of the women accusing Trump, yet these women never mentioned this to their trusted friend and confidant?

A friend? According to who? Some people think they're friends but actually they're not. Trump has been caught on video degrading women or describing them as purely sex objects. Walking into dressing rooms while pageant contestants are getting dressed are glaring red flags! Where there's smoke there's fire.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Actually that's not what he said he was bragging about what women let him do. That would imply consensually. He never claimed to just randomly grab women. He was just bragging to a buddy and didn't think there was a mic around. This is what happened when you have a huge ego no matter thr topic you go way overboard.Ever lis tend to Howard Stern in New York people don't believe half the stuff he brags about either but he still does it.
edit on 10/16/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I'm not an elite. Pretty sure I'm not.

Did i say you were?... Why do you always try to make the thread about you?... I wrote "elites' I didn't write "Phage"... Why would you even think anyone would see you as an elite?... Talk about "ego"...
edit on 16-10-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Reading through many of the threads on the US election and as an outsider,

not having a dog in this fight. I can see that perhaps he does have the right

qualifications to be a US President on the world stage!

He has the same MO as other leaders .....

Francois Hollande and Silvio Berlusconi just to mention a couple, I'm sure

there are others, I haven't looked into it in any depth.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Oh, that's true enough. There's dirt to be had if you care enough to dig it out...

My point is, it's far too easy to find dirt on both of these rather despicable people.

I'd just as soon neither of them hold an elected office of any sort, and certainly not the Oval Office. I honestly thought, for a very short time, that Trump might actually be a good idea. But I've seen enough of the real Donald coming through that I can not, in good conscience, vote for the man, he's slimy.

As for Clinton? Over the past decade here on ATS I've made my opinion on her abundantly clear, no point in reiterating it here. Suffice it to say...Hell NO!

Unfortunately, the third party choices aren't much of an improvement. The only saving grace for them is that they're not Trump or Clinton...but that's hardly a sterling endorsement, is it?

So. The best I can realistically hope for is gridlock. ...and that's the best? Good god, what's the worst? The mind boggles, and I hope we can survive it, if it comes to that.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

That would imply consensually.

No, it would imply that Donald, and yourself, don't understand what "consent" is.

I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women. I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. I just kiss, I don't even wait.

He didn't even wait for what? Consent, that's what!

And, while he still hasn't garnered "consent", he continues on..

And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything — grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.

This isn't consent! This is him believing that he's entitled, because of his stardom. But it's not true. He thinks women are saying "yes" to him, until they say "No". He doesn't have enough respect for them to get their permission first, he grabs what he wants until he's stopped, one way or another.

edit on 16-10-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You may choose to believe that, but the polls show a lot of people chose to believe he is really as despicable as he claims he is.

Remember I was responding to the fact that people choose to believe the claims that he perpetrated those acts on the women who came forward. He claimed he does it and many women came forward and said it is true it was done to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join