It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Is The US Now At DEFCON 3?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: RedMenace16

What an intelligent comment. Young girls and coke.

First off, to beat a dead horse, Bill has as much sexual misconduct, and also admited to doing drugs.... My bad, he didn't inhale.

That was my partisan rant,now I'll continue by saying Donald is an idiot because anyone else could beat that corrupt joke of a candidate but him.

Further more I hope he doesn't win, that would effectively ruin my hopes for an anti establishment candidate because his ignorance would turn everyone off to the idea.

Try winning an arguement with solid opinion instead of sounding like a MSM parrot.

Winning? You're here trying to win something instead of accepting facts about Trumps disgusting sex crimes and you want to gloss over them like its no big deal?

Lol I'm thinking maybe you're into really young girls too.

I see you are keeping it classy....SMH Isn't this against T&C's???!!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Good point, I started off with I hate both candidates and you attach me to Trump. Good move.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

What an intelligent comment. Young girls and coke.

First off, to beat a dead horse, Bill has as much sexual misconduct, and also admited to doing drugs.... My bad, he didn't inhale.

That was my antipartisan rant,now I'll continue by saying Donald is an idiot because anyone else could beat that corrupt joke of a candidate but him.

Further more I hope he doesn't win, that would effectively ruin my hopes for an anti establishment candidate because his ignorance would turn everyone off to the idea.

Try winning an arguement with solid opinion instead of sounding like a MSM parrot.

Winning? You're here trying to win something instead of accepting facts about Trumps disgusting sex crimes and you want to gloss over them like its no big deal?

Lol I'm thinking maybe you're into really young girls too.

I like how you tried to imply I support Trump, and by your logic I am a young girl lover. Which is funny considering you replying to my statement that included this.

Try to read before you pounce with strong rhetoric. And also keep in mind the very ideology you support is attached to Bill, who has the same accusations. And I realize we're not voting for him but I just wanted to point out how hypocritical you are against a non partisan.

I'll tear all of them apart for fun, this is a joke, just like your rhetoric.
edit on 16-10-2016 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

Edit:I'm sorry again mods for allowing myself to be part of a thread drift. This sort of political behavior is not conducive to anything.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Hit that alert button like I did.

Mods will catch it.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Any first-hand sightings?

This is actually quite scary. One thought though, the first article you likened mentions infomercials on Russian TV telling people what to do in case of.a nuclear strike, if true it should.be fairly easy to find online, I'd have a look but it's almost 8am.here and I hear my kids, so time for breakfast...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: projectvxn
First link from the OP:
US citizens warned to prepare for NUCLEAR WAR over claims attack warning upgraded

Do you think a Russian invasion of the US mainland is feasible?

Boots on the ground - no. Way too many of us are gun owners. Way too many of us current/former military. And that's just talking civilians.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

Our guns aren't so effective against drones.

Unfortunately our defense against a tyrannical government people trusted our politicians to represent us.

The rules have changes. Surveillance is what we "askes" for.

A democracy is a direct representation of the people. And our people don't care.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
By
This is actually quite scary. One thought though, the first article you likened mentions infomercials on Russian TV telling people what to do in case of.a nuclear strike, if true it should.be fairly easy to find online.

This is an ATS first, for me anyway I've never replied to my own post before.

Breakfast is over so I went and had a look. Now, working on the assumption that the majority of the Russian civilians feel the same way about another World War as the majority of civilians the world over. I know if I was watching TV and there was a government warming about what to do in case of Nuclear Attack, I would.be talking.anoit it and waiting to record it next time it appeared. I searched videos, pictures and the Web in general to see if anything came up. The only thing I found was this and is a good read but isn't about Infomercials in Russia.

Surely if this was all.over Russian TV there would be Russian Pacifists taking to the Internet in droves to share it?

Of course I'm not fluent in Googleish, so maybe one of the members who are more search savvy than myself could take a look.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Darn and Blast it! you have discovered our British plans! 007 take this guy out.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

First link from the OP:
US citizens warned to prepare for NUCLEAR WAR over claims attack warning upgraded

If they have developed a game changer in weapons systems I guarantee they could. Just don't assume they are incapable of making any number of discoveries in emp,germ warfare, hyper sonic missiles and powerful lasers you name it they can do it. Also I assume a lot of countries would sit back or even fight against us.
I still think the usa is far ahead but you just never know what the Russians have been secretly working on to counter our power.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

First link from the OP:

Mutual destruction my friend.. neither side will risk it..

I grew up knowing that I may be vaporized at any time within the next 8 minutes.

I did too. I can remember looking out the window during study hall at the beautiful blue sky with pretty little puffy clouds drifting by and the wind blowing through the trees and the birds all hopping around on the ground scratching for insects and worms and the odd squrril scampering around the tree out there like a rat on acid......I would sit and see all this beauty and feel totally helpless knowing that at any minute ( and it could have been any minute during some of those times) any old minute a bright flash from the heavens could just wipe it all away in a flash , and there was not one thing I could do but drop and cover under my damn desk and basically kiss my ass good bye.
I know it didnt affect every one , but it messed with me bad and I in turn thought f@ck it!!! Looks like we night not be here very long so lets have fun and party while we can. Wish I would have stayed positive and put my effort into my school work and college , but I let the fear get to me and I did many things to take the edge off the fear and aat that age it was not very conducive to me furthering a proper more prosperous path. I take the blame for not being more positive or for not seeking counseling to help me deal with it , but the bottom line is it messed with my head , always in the background and ruined my scholastics pursuits even though I was an a and b student. Wish we could shield kids from this crap.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
It has been foretold a million men strong will invade US soil...
It has been asked could russia invade US soil?
They can and they are in position... They await the order to move up from Mexico...
They have been in wait for years now...
It began under a guise of presumed peace when Gorbachev stepped down...

Source?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I would rather be one of the first to be vaporized. Struggling to survive after a nuclear attack would be hell on earth.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: Phage

I would rather be one of the first to be vaporized. Struggling to survive after a nuclear attack would be hell on earth.

There are millions of people training daily for life after Nuclear War, sadly they're doing it by playing Fallout 4...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Snarl

You could see loaded belt-fed weapons on armored vehicles if you looked.

Q: What good are loaded belt-fed weapons on armored vehicles in a nuclear war?

A: About the same as unloaded belt-fed weapons.

Yeah if you're only strategy is to drop a bomb -- which is a stupid strategy. You would drop bombs over here, while taking over, over there. Wars don't move one mission at a time.

Come on -- you know better. I know we've been adversaries on ATS for over 10 years now, but it's precisely all of that time that enables me to know you're smarter than that.

First link from the OP:

It's not a question of what any of us think is feasible. It's a question of whether or not Putin thinks it is, or whether or not he cares if it isn't. It's also a question of what they have brewing in their Top Secret labs.

Never rely on logic vs an opponent who wants to win -- they'll often times do illogical/irrational things that others wouldn't do, and therefor you couldn't foresee it. In Martial Arts, they say the most dangerous threats are the untrained, precisely because they'll do something stupid and put their own life at risk to end yours, where as a trained threat will not put himself knowingly in danger.
edit on 16-10-2016 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SRPrime

I haven't been here for 10 years, and neither have you, apparently.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Please stay on the topic which is not each other. Thanks.

Do not reply to this message.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join