It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The US Now At DEFCON 3?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
It has been foretold a million men strong will invade US soil...
It has been asked could russia invade US soil?
They can and they are in position... They await the order to move up from Mexico...
They have been in wait for years now...
It began under a guise of presumed peace when Gorbachev stepped down...
edit on 15-10-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
I saw a plane doing one of those out of control, flip floppy, end over end Lamcovak aerobatic things today.
That's not something I see everyday.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
It uas been foretold a million men strong will invade US soil...
It has been asked could russia invade US soil?
They can and they are in position... They await the order to move up from Mexico...
They have been in wait for years now...
It began under a guise of presumed peace when Gorbachev stepped down...

OH cool..you saw Red Dawn..

Meanwhile in the real world explain the logistics, I know those details are frustrating, of how an invasion of the mainland US takes place..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Snarl

You could see loaded belt-fed weapons on armored vehicles if you looked.

Q: What good are loaded belt-fed weapons on armored vehicles in a nuclear war?

A: About the same as unloaded belt-fed weapons.

Coming from you Phage, that comment are bad news. See, it tells what kind of war you think is coming, also means you are scared or at least really worry. we all are.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
I did my best to stop living in fear a while back.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Im not talking about russian paratroopers nor does this stem from my imagination...
Im not Russian i dont have all the details... BUt you can be sure the chaos which exists today will only worsen... This will aid their efforts... Of this much I am certain...
But what is clearer to me is the false sense of power which the US has in its ability to defend itself...
I mean such a fantastic example of such prowess one only needs to look back to 911...
Such arrogance is what leads to the great indignation...
But you know so much more than I do...
edit on 15-10-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

It's unavoidable to feel it, you just can control it before it turns in to panic.

Fear is a feeling induced by perceived danger or threat that occurs in certain types of organisms, which causes a change in metabolic and organ functions and ultimately a change in behavior, such as fleeing, hiding, or freezing from perceived traumatic events. Fear in human beings may occur in response to a specific stimulus occurring in the present, or in anticipation or expectation of a future threat perceived as a risk to body or life. The fear response arises from the perception of danger leading to confrontation with or escape from/avoiding the threat, which in extreme cases of fear can be a freeze response or paralysis.

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 15-10-2016 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: opethPA

Im not talking about russian paratroopers nor does this stem from my imagination...
Im not Russian i dont have all the details... BUt you can be sure the chaos which exists today will only worsen... This will aid their efforts... Of this much I am certain...
But what is clearer to me is the false sense of power which the US has in its ability to defend itself...
I mean such a fantastic example of such prowess one only needs to look back to 911...
Such arrogance is what leads to the great indignation...
But you know so much more than I do...

SO in other words..You cant explain the logistics of an invasion of the Mainland US ..

If you think 911 is the same thing as an invasion of the Mainland then we arent going to meet any common ground. Where does the supply chain for such an invasion come from? What about the comms? What about the fact that the Mainland US is land locked by an ally to the North, water on the East and West coasts leaving Mexico as the only viable route in for the amount of troops needed for an invasion. What about the fact that the Military assets are spread throughout the country?

Is it possible that a country could successfully launch a nuclear, chemical , biological or targeted infrastructure attack, 100% yes. It is substantially tactically or logically less possible for their to be a successful invasion of the mainland US.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon

a reply to: projectvxn
First link from the OP:
US citizens warned to prepare for NUCLEAR WAR over claims attack warning upgraded

Do you think a Russian invasion of the US mainland is feasible?

Mutual destruction my friend.. neither side will risk it..

I grew up knowing that I may be vaporized at any time within the next 8 minutes.

I am more concerned with surviving a nuclear war.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: RedMenace16
Russia is doing everything they can to scare dumb people into voting the massive buffoon Trump.

It's working too, they even think Putin is a good guy fighting Isis lol.
the partisan person said while acting enlightened or somehow better informed on Russia.

I know more than the generals trust me!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

First link from the OP:
US citizens warned to prepare for NUCLEAR WAR over claims attack warning upgraded

I grew up knowing that I may be vaporized at any time within the next 8 minutes.

Uh. Yeah. That's sort of what I was talking about.
But good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
From that DEFCON Warning System website:

The DEFCON Warning System is an analytical reporting organisation which focuses on nuclear threats against the US and offers an alert code to the public based on current events It is not affiliated with any government agency and does not represent the alert status of any military branch. The public should make their own evaluations and not rely on the DEFCON Warning System for any strategic planning. At all times, citizens are urged to learn what steps to take in the event of a nuclear attack.
defconwarningsystem.com...

It has no affiliation with the actual defense readiness condition. As for the reality of such a status at the moment, no clue.

Peace.
edit on 10/15/2016 by AceWombat04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RedMenace16

I find that humorous but still strongly dislike both candidates and further partisanship.

First, Trump has been a Democrat most of his life. Also, Hillary seems like more of a Republican, so there is no point right now anyways, it's jacked up. (always is)

Next on Russia, antagonize and expect a response. Are they a threat? Yes. Are we equally to blame? Yes.

Am I deplorable for not supporting the queen and part of the red scare? Yes.

Is the two party system the biggest illusion of "democracy" absolutely.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I received no warning of a nuclear strike. If they are warning citizens they need to do a better job.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I find that humorous but still strongly dislike both candidates and further partisanship.

First, Trump has been a Democrat most of his life. Also, Hillary seems like more of a Republican, so there is no point right now anyways, it's jacked up. (always is)

Next on Russia, antagonize and expect a response. Are they a threat? Yes. Are we equally to blame? Yes.

Am I deplorable for not supporting the queen and part of the red scare? Yes.

Is the two party system the biggest illusion of "democracy" absolutely.

You can think what you want about the red menace, it's your right, I'm just saying Trump would let Putin have all of our state secrets by giving him a bunch of whatever Trump is into, so far looks like Trump is into really really young girls and probably coc aine.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

What an intelligent comment. Young girls and coke.

First off, to beat a dead horse, Bill has as much sexual misconduct, and also admited to doing drugs.... My bad, he didn't inhale.

That was my partisan rant,now I'll continue by saying Donald is an idiot because anyone else could beat that corrupt joke of a candidate but him.

Further more I hope he doesn't win, that would effectively ruin my hopes for an anti establishment candidate because his ignorance would turn everyone off to the idea.

Try winning an arguement with solid opinion instead of sounding like a MSM parrot.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

First link from the OP:

Uh. Yeah. That's sort of what I was talking about.
But good luck with that.

Just to clarify, I want to be vaporized and not have to live in the aftermath.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

I prefer none of the above.
To clarify.

(post by RedMenace16 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join