It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The US Now At DEFCON 3?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: zookman44

Death is the inevitable result either way.

Oh wow.
That's heavy, man.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

DEFCON 11

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Pew.
Pew, pew, pew.
Pew.
Pew, pew.

DEFCON 11

You know it's a count down, not up. Right?

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Living is fun. Dying, from those I have been in contact with, is not. Think about the strong desire to live. Think about 7 billion people wanting to live. That is very powerful.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Dying is easy.
But living is better. For most.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think some circumstances would argue you could have fun while dying. Alot of things are fun that are dangerous.

And I'm impressed you've been in contact with the dead

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Only in contact with those who are on the way. Though, I've had dreams and such to help me deal with the death of close ones. Birth is the ultimate cause of death, so in a way we all are part of the experience. When self-realisation about an immanent demise is encountered then there is a significant change in the perception of life. In any case, I can't think of a single person who would want to take upon him or herself the karmic debt of the lives of billions of people.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

It would be foolish for any country to launch a nuclear attack on the U.S.. The U.S. has numerous ways to deliver a nuclear weapon. No country would be able to destroy every delivery system in the U.S. arsenal. Even if one did get by U.S. defenses, the country who launched the first strike would be assured mutual destruction. The U.S. has capabilities to detect a nuclear launch. So by the time the nuke would hit it's target, our defenses may be able to shoot it down and our counter attack would have nukes already launched and locked on target.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OneGoal
Its not suicide, as Russia already has public bunkers under Moscow. They are ready. We aren't..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Bunkers are not much use. Actually. When everything is gone.

Can you tell me please? Who won?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
Its not suicide, as Russia already has public bunkers under Moscow. They are ready. We aren't..

You aren't.

I happen to know where all the bunkers and mines are in my area.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Russia is doing everything they can to scare dumb people into voting the massive buffoon Trump.

It's working too, they even think Putin is a good guy fighting Isis lol.

link   
Russia is doing everything they can to scare dumb people into voting the massive buffoon Trump.

link   
Some seem excited by the prospect of nuclear war.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

The way it looks the US are going to try and attack Syria directly and gamble that Russia wont respond or defend Assad.

The US will warn Russia about their attacks before hand, so that the Russian would have to make a Choice.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I see Hummers and various other military vehicles on the freeway a fairly regular basis. But then, that may be because I live near a marine corps base.

Good for the local economy, BTW.

I know. Just poking fun.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

if history serves us right, Russia and the surrounding countries ought to be at defcon level x...
if the amount of bombs dropped on other nations is call for def con alert, then we should be at def con 0, everyone else on high alert.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
There are a whole lot of websites saying defcon 3 right now and only one I can find that says 5.

There have also been quite a few stories about Russia warning its people to prepare for war. I usually look at stuff like that as just the typical click bait it usually is. I am starting to wonder now...

None of my normal info channels are telling me anything out of the ordinary. Not sure what to think so patience is the word of the day.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedMenace16

the partisan person said while acting enlightened or somehow better informed on Russia.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am on the Alabama gulf coast st this month, I see lots of twin tail aircraft up in the last few days. Hornets I guess or Raptors, they are to high to tell. I don't see anything on the hard points.

Has anyone seen aircraft with white ones on the wings. That would indicate live ordinance on patrol aircraft.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2016 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join