It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks releases transcripts of Clinton Goldman Sachs speeches

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
WikiLeaks releases transcripts of Clinton Goldman Sachs speeches

Heads up folks.

CNN says WikiLeaks just released Hillary's speech transcripts.

Reading the article. I really don't see anything earth shattering about them.

However maybe some other members can look at this and shed a different light on the subject.

WikiLeaks released Saturday what appear to be transcripts of Hillary Clinton's three paid speeches to financial heavyweight Goldman Sachs.

The remarks, which were hacked as part of an extensive breach of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta's email account, show Clinton commenting on Wall Street's role in financial regulations, relations with Russian President Vladimir Putin and the damage done to US foreign policy by past WikiLeaks releases.

The Clinton campaign declined to confirm the authenticity of any of the transcripts and CNN cannot independently confirm their authenticity. But the campaign has not challenged any emails in other WikiLeaks releases and this is the second time transcripts from Clinton's paid speeches have been made public by the group.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Can we know what is really going on? Those who have information, and who are in a position to protect their position will do so. We are at the mercy of those who have access to the people who are making fundamental decisions about the direction our future takes. Hillary? Trump? Is this high school? Are the stakes so benign? Why?

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The truth is trumping paparazzi. Google searches shows what people really care about:

www.bizpacreview.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have a thread in the works involving an 80-page list of every excerpt that her campaign flagged and categorized from almost every one of her private speeches. I can't seem to find it on ATS so, I will bring it.

The leak never happened, and the speech remained secret until one hacked Podesta email turned out to include an 80-page list of what the campaign viewed as potentially damaging excerpts from Clinton’s paid speeches.

It deserves it's own thread.

Wait for it...

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Would you happen to know what number(s) the leaks are? I would like to read them myself and your source doesn't link them.

Forgive me for not trusting CNN's "take" on the content.

ETA:

Bottom of the page with a handy reader. Not sure if it will work on mobile:
www.npr.org...
edit on 15-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Now the "Public" Hillary will see the "Private" Hillary.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Didn't find anything earth shattering yet. I'll pour over them a little more later.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now the "Public" Hillary will see the "Private" Hillary.

Indeed - and her private belittling of banking regulations as political 'show' whilst praising the banks for doing a good job is now very much public.

(post by LifeMode removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

7 or 8.

I'm not sure. but there's a few threads on ats with the numbers.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

No matter how many were interrupted, abused, effected, or otherwise mistreated, Trump has caused harm. Hillary has caused harm through her own effort to manifest her agenda. No person can live and not cause some type of harm. No person is invulnerable to the variable effects of life, nor the effects their own behavior causes. This is why we cannot think that one person can own our future or manifest the correct way. We all contribute to the future. We all contribute through our thoughts and actions. Honest action, by all, will be a way we can all live through. Live to provide the life of others. Hate and deceit create hate and deciet. Honesty and integrity create honesty and integrity. Decide your path.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Hillary Clinton: " We discovered Japan for Heaven sakes". We have as much claim to all the Pacific as China does to South China Sea. "And we could call it the American Sea"..

This is unbelievable! She says she will "ring China" with Missile Defense.
SMH

twitter.com...
edit on 16-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: sp

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Hillary Clinton: " We discovered Japan for Heaven sakes". We have as much claim to all the Pacific as China does to South China Sea. "And we could call it the American Sea"..

This is unbelievable! She says she will "ring China" with Missile Defense.
SMH

twitter.com...

It is very strange to read some of these things and then see that the reality portrayed means nothing to the supporters of Mrs. Clinton. I cannot imagine any progressive voter in the USA voting for someone stating she is going to ring China with US missile defence installations. Such hawkish positions always lead to more warfare.

new topics

top topics

join