It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have lost all respect for Obama, Hillary supporters and the DOJ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa

she was ordered to turn over all work related emails. She didn't

That hasn't been determined yet has it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 33,000 emails they deleted are supposed to be released by some hacker any day now (not holding my breath) and what's being put out by Wikileaks right now has nothing to do with those. Right?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

You're regurgitating easily debunk-able rhetoric I recommend watching the third video in the OP.

The FBI recovered several thousand work related emails that were not among the group of 30,000 emails returned by secretary Clinton

- James Comey

She also destroyed emails that were under subpoena in regards to her server that was wiped clean which I believe you are referring to with WikiLeaks

The chairman of the House Oversight Committee has sent a letter to the company that handled the technical side of Hillary Clinton's private email server. Rep. Jason Chaffetz wants to know why an employee of Platte River Networks (PRN), which was under contract with Clinton to handle the server, deleted large amounts of email after the Clinton team received a congressional subpoena for the material, and why a PRN technical employee, apparently the one who performed the actual deletions, asserted a legal privilege and refused to tell the FBI what was said on a conference call he took part in with Clinton's attorneys on March 25, 2015, around the time the deletions were performed. The FBI has released a heavily-redacted version of its summary report on the Clinton email affair

edit on 15-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ssenerawa
a reply to: randyvs

Mutual respect for everyone to a certain extent

No way amigo, respect as far as i'm concerned is earned. Everything
else is either cordial or common decency.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Oh sorry I see your question,

Yes, it has already been determined she didn't turn over all her work related emails

no the emails that are allegedly hacked have nothing to do with the other ones which Comey are referring to those are extra

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
He has to support her...He's tied to her pervasive corruption.

Nope! He doesn't "have to" support her. Please don't belittle this. He CHOSE to support her and yes, did so to support and/or cover-up for himself. Selfish and self-serving reasons. He chose to benefit himself instead of the American people, while still President and with the goal of electing someone he calls corrupt, a job-killer, etc. He should YOU out America...he is lying either now or then and if now, is setting YOU up for a fall because he doesn't wish to protect the people.

THAT is a huge difference from "have to". Not to pinpoint you poster...I'm just sick of this "have to" or "they all do" or "they all are". It detracts from the truth, the facts and the character of the person doing wrong.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join