It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Trump campaign has become a Cult

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
People say it is which candidate you hate the most is the one you don't vote for, but I don't know anybody in politics I respect.

There are things about Trump I admire, but nothing at all about Hillary.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Do you think, in this current case, that rape is being politicized?

Yes. It feels that way to me. The timing could not be worse for any victim who may have held back for fear they wouldn't be believed, might be blamed, might be called a liar...

It's like I told Gryphon, last night...

Ask me in a few months after the election if I feel Democrats genuinely care about rape & sexual assault. (I am paraphrasing.)

Because I suspect if I were asked then about what's happening, right now, no one is going to be giving two sh*ts about any of these women, their stories, or whether anything came of them.

Hillary will be president. Trump will go on being exactly who he is...and no one is going to be up in arms about him getting away with being a sexual predator and *gasp* a danger to women.

I honestly feel like rape & sexual assault are being exploited and politicized. And I feel like Trump helped set it up by parading the Bill-accusers at the debate and in that press conference.

It's all a bitter pill, for me.

edit on 15-10-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Thank you for your answer.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

I honestly feel like this is the Herman Caine strategy.

Herman Caine put on a surge in the polls, and all of a sudden four or five women appeared out of nowhere, some from over a decade earlier, accusing him of sexual impropriety.

Guess what happened after he dropped out? They disappeared. Not a one of them pressed their case. Guess it was a serious thing, huh? Guess they felt really strongly about how victimized they were, right?

Somehow, I feel these women will do the same.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: desert

Or the USA death cult under the Bushes - that invaded nations for loot

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

The biggest atrocity last century was Stalin's death toll - was he religious?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Yeah , Right . Since when has Patriotism and Love for ones Country become a " Cult " ? GTFOOH .

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: muse7

IF the Trump campaign were a cult then the people voting for him would also have to like him and from what I see that isn't the case. Most Trump voters are against Hillary not for Trump.

The people that are still supporting him, do it because they like him.

The true fiscal/social conservatives and republicans jumped off the ship in the primaries and are mainly voting 3rd party.

So true conservatives only make up like 8% of the population? I find that hard to believe...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join