It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Announcement regarding Benevolent Heretic

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm not religious and things like this are one of the reasons, why would a caring god allow things like this to happen!

But that is for another thread, can we thank you for looking out for her and helping at such a demanding time, the frustration for her must be terrible but there's someone to help which matters greatly. We all wish her a speedy recovery and the return of her communication skills so she herself can come back to here.

My best wishes and hope that things improve quickly..

Paul..

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Wow, I remember having a discussion with her, just recently...Hope you get better and come back soon so we can enjoy in our discussions again, even though we don't agree on a lot of stuff...

Sending prayers from across the Atlantic ocean

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   
A little beacon to show the way to safe harbor.

The sea may be rough, but just hold on.
I am so sorry, we are not personally acquainted but I have for years enjoyed her presence.
So tragic, may you both have the courage of lions and the blessings of angels in the days to come.

Thank you One for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about BH's stroke. Just sending best wishes to her for a full recovery.

I had a mild stroke a few years ago that caused me to lose some function in my right hand. It was weird to say the least. I would have been devastated by it if I had not done so much meditation and exercises designed to move energy around the body.

Even with that, it was tougher than I thought it would be to recover. It was a case of theory not quite meeting practice, which kind of brought home the message to me that real life is a very tough grind sometimes and it is easy to become over confident about alternative pathways to solving problems.

Anyway, I started to employ some of the methods I had learned from a book by Mantak Chia. Sending "chi" into the affected body part did have some effect, but what really turned the tide was guitar playing.

My hand is completely normal now and guitar skill continues to improve.

This might sound odd but BH might try some "singing therapy" to regain her vocal articulation. Just simply rehabbing the stroke affected part is helped immensely by more intense concentration involved in playing, or in this case, singing, music.

Strokes, even mild ones, can be very disheartening to the victim. I think one must buckle up and fight back and be prepared for a prolonged exertion. Never say die.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
All the best BH, not the kind of news anyone likes to read, but I am sure you will get stronger and hopefully we will see your words once more on this great site, in the near future.

My thoughts are with you at this testing time, but if anyone has the strngth to get through this I know you can.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
My friend.

I'll be carrying you in my deepest thoughts and prayers. You will make it through this.

Know that!

Your friend
John

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is terrible news. Although I am not big on commenting here I usually see eye to eye with BH and enjoy her input immensely.She is a strong and determined woman and I truly wish for a speedy and complete recovery and have faith she will be back before we know it.

Take care BH.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I always look forward to your Threads and posts.

I know you will be fine as long as you have your best friends by your side.

You are in my prayers and my thoughts.

Crappiekat

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I hope she recovers as soon as possible, but a good recovery is better than a fast recovery.

My most positive thoughts for Benevolent Heretic.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Get well soon.

All the best.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Tell her I love her, and that I've been missing her. Please....please tell her that.

Done.

Much Love to BH!!!

And to you, from her.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

May God be your guide and may the one and only B H recover and regain her strength . I hope the love and prayers we give her will help to her find peace in all this. Godspeed.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
We love you BH and if anything good comes from this terrible situation it's that you know just how much. And we all can see - one more time - what a true community this is.

And let me say this...getting on my soap box and waving my finger....please, please, please everyone. Take care of yourselves. None of us is getting out of here alive but there's not many left in the world who are awake and aware and concerned people like ATS members and we have to hang on as long as possible.

BH was always posting snips here and snips there about good health habits and life still caught her out. Hopefully all of those good habits will pay off in enabling a full recovery. But to those of you who smoke or drink to much or over-indulge or otherwise treat yourselves like crap. Stop. Please.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:19 AM
link   
We do not often or ever agree on anything, but I hope the best for her and a quick recovery.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I wish you and BH all the best and to work together on a complete recovery.

edit on 16/10/2016 by QuantumNTelsa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Wishing her a quick recovery.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Oh dear. I love you BH, and I'm optimistic you are going to recover well. A friend had a similar event, and it took about one year, but she came back to work, and was as good as new. Her language was also affected.

Keep Jaia close, he has the most excellent of vibes!

No stress, only peace and love and rest now.

M.

♥♥♥

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Again, thank you all for the kind words. I've been updating BH on this thread since we got up this morning, and she is very appreciative of you all.

She believes this kindness, from people all over the world and from many different philosophies, political and otherwise, indicates the truth that we as humans are more connected on the important things - basically loving one another - than we are separated by the trivial BS that is so rampant in the world.

The paragraph above is my paraphrasing of what she was wanting to say about this. I'm pretty sure I got her meaning, she's not fully awake just yet and has more trouble speaking in the early morning and late evening.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Hoping for a speedy recovery and echoing the sentiments from other members above. It may be a long journey ahead, for you both but, I am sure she is strong enough to succeed and even surpass expectations.
Perhaps she would enjoy a photo with a message that is short and sincere.
Good luck to you both!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Damnit! One of the posters I enjoy. Send her my blessings, I hope she gets well soon.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join