It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Announcement regarding Benevolent Heretic

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I wish you well BH
We have had our disagreements and we have had our fun in threads. I wouldnt have it any other way.

Now, you know... true story. My grandmother had a massive stroke years ago, they said she would never walk, talk, etc again. The brain is amazing, really. She "rerouted" in only 2 years time... she had gained ALL that she lost due to the stroke. Miracle? Maybe, maybe a miraculous biomachine that has this capability.
She had never had a drivers license before.. where do you go on a rez LOL! She got her drivers license in her 60's. Definitely a menace on the roads, but her brain was strong!

www.cognifit.com...

I definitely look forward to your patchoili smellin hippy ass being back on here ASAP

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Best wishes for good health and well-being, for BH, OMS, and all.
Peace and blessings.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Thoughts and positive vibes are being sent your way. I have always admired you and the calm, logical way that you presented information. I wish you a speedy recovery.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That is truly terrible to hear.

I may not disagree much with her on issues, but I think we shared a love of animals. I respect her greatly and wish her nothing but the best and a speedy recovery. She will be in my thoughts and prayers. Her voice here will be one that will be greatly missed, and I hope it can return someday soon.

I have experienced difficulties with communications due to aphasic spells a few times over the years, and I know how frustrating and difficult, panic inducing even, it can be. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and never on someone I know and care about. I am sorry this is happening to someone I know, even if only as a handle on a forum.

Get well, Benevolent Heretic.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Much love BH, heal well, we'll be missing you hear but glad you're recovering!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Praying for her.

May her every star given her here at ATS, however it came about

ave. stars per post: 236.29

member stars: 7,982,740

Woah, that's a lot of stars!

..now be healing balm for her in her recovery because that's how much we care.

Tell her that all her stars are returning to her as prayers for her recovery from the people of ATS.

edit on 15-10-2016 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I was so shocked and saddened by hearing this, but she is strong and will get through this.

BH I am sending you prayers and much love!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Nothing much I can say here that hasn't already been said, except that I bet good money that she will be back here before you know it. With her iron will and the positive vibes being sent to her, it's a sure thing. Count on it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Positive thoughts to you BH. I have enjoyed reading your responses over the years and you are a truly loved member of ATS.

Stay strong and we will see you again soon.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Send her my best wishes!

And that i hope she fully recoveres from this!

Thanks fot letting us know!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

I took this pic with her in mind a few years ago.
I know she loves the H-birds!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Sad, sad news

You are one of the most respected members here BH. As strong willed as you are, I have no doubts you will make a full recovery.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Oh beautiful! Now I know she loves hummingbirds!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
BH!!! No!!! You're in my prayers

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I want to yell.

NO!!!! Tell her I love her, and that I've been missing her. Please....please tell her that. I'm so sorry to hear it....
she has to come back.

Much Love to BH!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

And tell her we're almost done with the sunroom!! Going to use the pine tongue and groove panels for the floor.....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
My condolences. Hope she gets better!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Thanks for letting us know. I hope she gets better.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Bloody hell! Thanks for letting us know.

She represents some of the best qualities of ATS in my opinion. She's tolerant, intelligent, thoughtful and very slow to anger.

Whilst I haven't had many interactions with her (I don't post much on politics), she's always struck me as a matriarchal rock and someone who attracted respect from those with opposing viewpoints.

Stroke can be a horrible shock to the system and I've seen several men and women in my own life regain their mobility and their language. It takes a stubborn disposition to overcome the effects and, let me guess, she's a teeny weeny bit stubborn?!

Good luck to both of you

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Will miss the person I've been most accused of being a CIA shill whilst standing next to.

Send a box of my nice thoughts to her.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join