It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement regarding Benevolent Heretic

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
OH BH!

You are so loved, and just by typing that joyful little message, you managed to bring pure joy to everyone here. I couldn't be happier, knowing you are recovering.
Take your time, and just know we will be here waiting for you, and continually rooting for you.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Benevolent,

I noticed you hadn't been around lately, but I didn't know why until I stumbled across this thread today. Having come to the end of the thread I, like so many others I'm sure, was relieved to see you were doing well enough to reply.

Your presence here is missed. Get well. Hurry back.

Billy

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

So, so happy to see your post. *Virtual hugs*

Continuing to hope for perpetual progress!

Peace.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Our very own Wonder Woman made a post.

Amazing lady!

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Aw LADY!!! You are so loved. I found this thread when I cam e back to look YOU up, and this is what I found? But I'm not distressed at all now. You have so many working to hold your 6 lady! I'm looking forward to reconnecting when you are ready, cause reading the love for you here, I know you are going to come through this. (And I'm soooo adding to your spirit with the rest for that time)

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
BH,

ATS (ALL OF US) LOVES YOU...

Please keep getting better.

Take care of you.

We'll keep the lights on for you and we'll be here waiting on you.

Best,
Mark...

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

No hurries, no worries.

We'll be here.

posted on Nov, 3 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   

This is the best news that I've heard in a very LONG time! I'm SO happy to see you back BH!! We all missed you!

TheBorg :-)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

YAY! Lovely to see you BH!

Here, have a wee snuggle...

Gx

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

OMG, It's so good to see you Honey! We love you too! I check in here every day for any updates. Take the time you need to heal. We will all be here waiting for you.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

One of my more favorite members. I'm very upset to hear this, but I am very grateful that she's still with us, even if by proxy.

ETA: Just saw that you posted.. You Keep that stuff up lady!!

I am guilty of sometimes scrolling rather quickly through threads sometimes but I would always stop and read what she had to say when I saw her avatar.

I have said a prayer for her swift recovery, and I am keeping faith that she will be back.

I appreciate your entire contribution to this site Benevolent Heretic and I am thankful that I was here to be a part of it. You'll be in my thoughts lady!

Sincerely,
UberL33t
edit on 11/4/2016 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UberL33t
I have said a prayer for her swift recovery, and I am keeping faith that she will be back.

Go back two pages. Very good news.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I just SAW!!! So happy about that!!

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Oh I am SO relieved to see that you were able to post. I came to the thread to ask if there were updates and saw you had written something. That's awesome!! I hope you're recovering very quickly and I think of you a lot. You are very loved, woman!! I miss you very much, like everyone else here, and will be so thrilled when you return. Blessed Be, my eloquent friend.

posted on Nov, 4 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thanks for posting TT, it brought this thread to the forefront and reminded me to check in on any lastest news... only to discover that BH has actually managed to send us her love !!

How awesome is that ?!!

Love you too BH !

You take good care of yourself sweetie, we'll be here patiently waiting for your return.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I wish I could something to everyone here!!!!! I miss you all!

I'm going to ask my husband so I can tell you little more about me.

Thank you - Open_Minded Skeptic

My brain works just fine (mostly), but I can't communicate. I can't say much (or type) because my head gets mixed up when I'm trying to choose my words and I get the wrong words. When I say (or type) "m" it comes out "w". Or when I say "L" it comes out "P" - so every thing is all messed up. I can think just fine, but I have trouble getting my thoughts out. I can think of everything , just can't say or type.

This is an example of how my letters get messed up. I was trying to understand my words for one sentence. It's insanity!

b and d
w and m
p and g
th and sh
f and d
y and h
And f, c, h, w, and s

All of that was from me trying to just say one sentence.

Fluent Aphasia is what I have. I can say some words and more than that in my head, I just can't communicate them. So great for the ATS member of me! Bummer!

I am not interested in the election anymore. I feel like they are both the Giant Douche and Turd Sandwich anyway. I am not really interested in politics. Can you believe that? I'm not interested to vote at all. So, some of you will be happy! LOL!

I am in Speech Therapy. I have a good positive attitude. And a good sense of humor, even though I get pissed sometimes.

I'm so sad because I can't answer all the 17 pages of this thread. I can't write or understand well enough yet. By the time I figure out the word I want, I forget what I'm trying to say. Because I forget what I read, I have trouble understanding everything you say.

I can't sing or play music, so it's sad. I know I will be better in time, though.

I can talk to my husband a little better than I can random people, because we've been together so long.....

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know a little more of how I'm doing. I'll talk more later.

Love you guys!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Thank you for taking time for us. I imagine you must be busy and when you are not, rest is needed.

I would say do what you can as you are able or you desire. We will all be here and I imagine can understand you just fine.

It seems as if it's an odd type of dyslexia? Anyway, I'm sure you will work through it!

The positive attitude and sense of humor is key, IMO.

Oh, and the love of those around you

Thanks again for checking in!

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Aphasia is easier to spell than dyslexia

People regularly come back from this as long as they're hard-assed and stubborn as a mountain rock.

^^^ That's a compliment because you're both and much more.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Keep on getting better. We'll be here when you can come back.

I think you're right about the giant douche and turd sandwich.

posted on Nov, 5 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

That's excellent news, BH! You gotta know we are all pulling for you. I am really sad to hear you can't play or sing for the moment. You just have got to keep trying! Never give up!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join