It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement regarding Benevolent Heretic

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

BH I hope you are enjoying the fall weather and colors. I know that OMS & Jaia must be missing you as much as you are them. I hope things continue to improve!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

that is a gorgeous picture!!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs
Thank you! I am a sucker for German Shepards....they just steal my heart!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers!
May healing come fast and sure, best of luck through this.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Oh my goodness, that really is a beautiful picture! Thanks, I'll make sure BH has a chance to see it.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
BH is at her new home and settling in nicely. They had an adventure where a cat brought in dinner in the form of a still-live mouse, with much hilarity on all sides. Except the mouse, probably.

She is doing much better. Speech therapy has either started or will soon, work is underway to see a neurologist, which takes months.

She was able to win a game of single-suit Spider Solitaire, which is huge. On Tuesday she sat and stared with no idea what to do. Did not win the two-suit version yet. She's got several other mental improvement things underway and it looks like she is busily building new paths up in the gray area. She's got a good foundation for that.

She has great places to walk and the weather is good there so she gets a good walk every day, at least one, and the food and general care is beyond merely wonderful.

So that's the news for now. As always, your kind thoughts are all appreciated, by her and me both.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That's great news, thanks for the update.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

BH is at her new home and settling in nicely. They had an adventure where a cat brought in dinner in the form of a still-live mouse, with much hilarity on all sides. Except the mouse, probably.

She is doing much better. Speech therapy has either started or will soon, work is underway to see a neurologist, which takes months.

What is "her new home"? Therapeutic quarters for recovery, I'm guessing?

Yeah - my cat ----- the other day I opened the front door, and there was a baby squirrel (dead)...and there was also a baby bunny. The bunny's head had been eaten off entirely. And half of one foot.

Baby bunny head eater? REALLY?
gah.

Yes, I know they are gifts...but seriously. Bunny head eater?

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

My own medium-sized dog had a couple of seizures (all within fifteen minutes) on Saturday night last.....right before midnight.
Now she seems just fine. Empathic?

Yes.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Awesome news! Thanks so much for the update - I check this thread every day.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Please tell her that Relentless - after all these years came back tonight to see an old friend... what drew me here I do not know, other than, I needed to send my love, support and prayers to her now.... God Bless You beautiful Lady in this new challenge in your life. I hold your 6 on this so deeply in my heart. I know you can handle this. I truly do. HOLD ON, and climb back without fear.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I do hope she can return to her pack soon.

Nothing heals like your animals.

I know for now she needs care you can't possibly provide.

I am hopeful she can see her dogs soon.

Still praying for a complete recovery.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
That's great news. I hope that she continues to get better. We'll all be here for her when she gets back.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Big smiles on recovery

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
What is "her new home"? Therapeutic quarters for recovery, I'm guessing?

She has gone to stay with some of her blood family, in a larger town, with better health care options than we have here. No speech therapist or neurologists here, sadly.

Yeah - my cat ----- the other day I opened the front door, and there was a baby squirrel (dead)...and there was also a baby bunny. The bunny's head had been eaten off entirely. And half of one foot.

Baby bunny head eater? REALLY?
gah.

Yes, I know they are gifts...but seriously. Bunny head eater?

LOL! Heh... yeah, we used to find that kind of thing all the time when our cat was still with us. Sadly, since she left the rodent population has skyrocketed here. I did see another cat slinking around in our barn the other day though, so maybe we'll get some help from the locals on the issue...

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I have faith that BH is going to recover nicely and can't wait to see a post from her in person here.

Thanks OMS for all the updates!

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I just saw this announcement and I am so very glad, BH, that you are recovering. BH, if you are as stubborn as some here say, then I have no doubt you will have a successful recovery because some say that "perseverance is stubbornness with purpose".

I am sending healing vibes your way, I hope the magic works.

All the best to you and all the people helping you get through this terrible setback.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Thanks so much for the updates! I hope that she continues to progress so quickly!
And I hope that she is getting to enjoy her daily walks in the warm weather...fall has found us here.
(Here is mom's rotten Gunner, playing in the fall weather)

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Oct, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Thank you. I have read back and saw where you said that; she's in excellent hands, and all praise to having good health care!

*hug*

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join