It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Announcement regarding Benevolent Heretic

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Good morning BH! I hope that you are having a good day today! We are all here sending you a million positive thoughts and hoping you are getting stronger with each moment!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

We would love to hear updates, whenever you have time to post them. Thinking about BH this morning and wondering how she's doing.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

We would love to hear updates, whenever you have time to post them. Thinking about BH this morning and wondering how she's doing.

me2

Hang in there.

+5 more 
posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Apologies for the update hiatus... a busy day yesterday.

I was reading BH a bunch of these posts last night, she's to the point she can follow most of them to some degree, and she was in tears most of the time. Thank you all... she has many things to say when she gets back.

It has been confirmed by MRI that she had a stroke, but we pretty much guessed that by now.

She has gone to stay with some of her blood family in another state in a larger town so she can get better care. She needs speech therapy and time with a neurologist and where we are there are neither of these.

So I'm going to be a bit behind the latest and greatest adventures for her, but she is in good hands at home where she'll be, and with better medical facilities than are available here.

Jaia (her avatar dog) and I are holding down the fort here. She is missed but it's worth it. We've done this before and we can do it again (living in different states).

Martin75, thank you for the GSD pics, she LOVES them.

So that's about it for now... she continues to improve daily and she is where she can get the care she deserves. We'll see how it goes from here.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

We watched the Jill Bolte Taylor video last night... she could follow some of it but not all, so we'll be watching it again, probably a few times.

Thanks very much for the link, very powerful.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Am very glad to have an update, and to hear she's getting better. We're all pushing for her safe return. I can't imagine what you all are going through. I know with her so far away you'll be missing her a lot. Hang in there you both have friends here rooting for you.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

I'm SO GLAD you know to watch that. It's such an awesome talk.

Still thinking of you two and your pups, you are kept in my thoughts.....
Much posivibing from my end.

LOL!!

New word alert!!

POSIVIBING

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Sending BH some extra positive energy.

I started this thread, and am including her in the daily work I'm trying to do, and I know others are thinking of her as well. ( www.abovetopsecret.com... )

Keep hanging in there. I am so rooting for you!!!

((((((((HUG))))))))

AB

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Thanks so much for the update! Good news! My heart and best wishes are with BH and her endeavors with therapy! We'll all be patiently waiting for further updates and her return!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thank you for the update! It sounds like she will be in good hands and getting the proper care she needs and that is good news!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Thank you. As others have said, I was thinking of you both this morning, and this afternoon, glad to see things are looking up.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
POST REMOVED BY STAFF
edit on Tue Oct 18 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: avp251

thanks for the update! hang in there we wait patiently for your return when you are up to it

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Ive only just come across this thread today, I havent had much time to spend on ATS the last few weeks. This is awful! I don't know BH very well but she has been on ATS for as long as I have been a member I think and we've crossed paths numerous times over the years. I always take the time to carefully read everything she posts, she is one of the few members who I do make sure to do that actually.

Anyway, sending my best wishes for a speedy recovery! If anyone can do it, she can

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Thank you for the update. While I'm sorry she has to be separated, I'm so relieved that she has access to someplace that has the means to help her recover.

We love you BH! We'll keep the good vibes flowing for as long as it takes for you to come back to us.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I am glad that she is improving and prayers for her healing and return here.

posted on Oct, 19 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Thanks for the update!
Sorry to hear you will be separated but good to hear she will be in good hands and good help.
Positive vibes for the both of ya during this tough time.

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Good morning!! I was thinking of you this morning and hope you are having a good day!! get well soon.

your ATS friend,

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Shes going to crush this recovery so hard, that it will run to molten mess in her hands. I am certain of it!

Heres wishing the best to the both of you!

And thank you for poking your head in to let us know whats happening!

posted on Oct, 20 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Flowers for BH

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join