It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Announcement regarding Benevolent Heretic

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Will say a prayer for you BH, though I disagree with you politically you make this place lively through debate and discussion.

Get well soon

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
My thoughts are with you BH. As everyone knows, you are a true fighter. If anyone can bounce back from such a thing, it will be you.

Get well soon. I'm rooting for you.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Get well soon Heretic! Until the Heretic returns we'll be short on ATS liberals/progressives with ability to write well. Hopefully the stroke has no long-term negative consequences for reasoning ability.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hoping for a full and rapid recovery.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i'm so saddened by this news. speedy recovery benevolent heretic! you are so kind and wise and one of my very favorite posters here. my thoughts are with you!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Hoping for a swift recovery to continue the mental sparring out here on ATS!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This is sad, but strokes can be recovered from, so I am optimistic for her recovery. I cannot speak for others, but I hope the worst is behind her. I look forward to her return.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
BH, thinking of you this fine Autumn day!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Thought I would send well wishes from one dog lover to another...

Hope today is a good day BH!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Please tell BH she is in my prayers and thoughts.

She seems super strong and I have no doubt about recovery if she believes and stays positive. I don't remember a time when she wasn't around. We had many disagreements over the years which was a blessing as it made me research harder and think deeper about so many topics. Really she is a terrific person that brightened this place. ATS seems a bit dimmer after reading this thread today. I'm so very sorry...love, thoughts and prayers to you...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Horrible news! My strongest positive wishes and prayers for BH, who's one of my best and longest-tenured friendly rivals. She's always been a shining example of being able to disagree without being disagreeable.

Get better soon.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

i haven't had the pleasure of conversing with her but that doesn't matter, i would still like you to pass on my best regards, I wish her a full recovery,sending positive energy her way xx

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopherBene we are praying for you

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

wish you a speedy recovery, BH........lots of (((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))) to you!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Prayers for the best!

I worked 7 years as a nursing assistant. Strokes are rough. Tell her to be patient and try not to get too frustrated. It's easy to get exasperated when your own body isn't listening to you or cooperating with your brain's instructions.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
You are strong, BH. So strong that you will frustrate yourself because you want more! healing! faster!!

Be easy with yourself, friend. I know that doesn't come naturally to you. Take your time. Lots of love and support coming from us to you. Taking your time doesn't mean you can't fight. Hell, you can't HELP fighting, but try to be gentle with yourself. We'll be here waiting for you.

(post by TellitLikeItIs removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
sigh

I'm sad

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Get well soon BH!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We're thinking of you today BH. Hoping today brings you at least one step closer to recovery than yesterday and that tomorrow will be even better.

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join