It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Announcement regarding Benevolent Heretic

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic, So sorry to hear about your stroke! You are going to get better, though! Work hard at therapy! You are in my prayers.

FibroKat

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
BH -

Know you have quite a fan club among us "infrequent posters" here too!

And we wish you a speedy recovery!

Get Well Soon!

+9 more 
posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thank you all, once again... I haven't been able to dedicate as much time here as your wonderful thoughts deserve, but BH is getting the news and it has made a big difference in her day. She has things to say to many or all of you, and will when she returns.

It is a credit to civility that people who are fierce opposing debaters to BH can set that aside for a moment in her time of trouble. We both thank you for that, and for the kindness expressed here by so many.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't know her, and haven't logged on my account in years but, I know what strokes can do. My father had a stroke that should of killed him. He could barley talk, his whole left side was paralyzed.

I took care of him for a year before we lost the house and he had to go to a nursing home. Even though his situation seemed hopeless, he fought, and I fought with him to try and rehabilitate him. He made a lot of progress, I had him showering, cooking, getting himself in and out of bed. If we had more time I believe I could of rehabilitated him, even when the doctors said it was not possible.

You'll beat this, and be a stronger person because of it, you just have to believe it. I truly wish you luck, girl, be the boss, you control your fate. I never conversed with you before, and I look forward to the day we may do just that, so get better, ya?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Open_Minded Skeptic

Darn it that really sucks.

Tell her we are all praying for her recovery.

Just tell her we love her and to heal herself.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   

That she would do exactly the same goes without saying. She's been there for me on a couple of occasions through the years, and she without doubt will be again, should the need arise.

You're both in my thoughts, and in my prayers, and will be until she logs on to tell me to knock it off!!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Benevolent Heretic,

Here's wishing you all the best. Strength, health, healing.

Get better!

Cole

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Best wishes for a fast recovery!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I have not gone to bed yet.

I have been thinking about you.

Please, God, Please.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   
You will be in my thoughts BH.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Woah. I am just seeing this when I saw the homepage. Real sorry, BH. ATS without BH is an impossibility. Therefore the cosmos must make you better. ALL THE WAY better. We are counting on it. Wish you the best and a speedy recovery. Sincerely.

TA

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

She believes this kindness, from people all over the world and from many different philosophies, political and otherwise, indicates the truth that we as humans are more connected on the important things - basically loving one another - than we are separated by the trivial BS that is so rampant in the world.

The paragraph above is my paraphrasing of what she was wanting to say about this. I'm pretty sure I got her meaning, she's not fully awake just yet and has more trouble speaking in the early morning and late evening.

This is exactly what she would say. Thanks for posting it. Thanks for being here -- and being a link to her.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
May all the universal powers of healing come your way BH
:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I hope she continues to recover and the best for you both.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Good vibes coming ya'lls way from me!!!

Rest easy and get well BH, we'll keep up with the ass kicking and we'll keep it well in hand!!!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   

A wonderful person and a pillar of the ATS community. Her contributions have always been worth reading, and I have always made it a point to do so.

Get well soon, Heretic.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
To Benevolent Heretic,
Get well my friend.
As a clinician, I know all to well the nightmare that you are
experiencing now.
My prayers are with you and your loved ones.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

By far one of the most human and humane voices on this site, please wish her well.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I wish you a speedy recovery and a return to full health.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I just logged in and saw this! Know that I will be keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers and hope that she has a quick and easy recovery!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join