It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Killed Libya Peace Deal Over Personal Vendetta, Claims Whistleblower

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I did a ATS search for "Dr. Kilari Anand Paul" and found nothing. Before posting this I clicked around a bit to see this guys story, and he seems legit.

A couple weeks ago he apparently went whistleblower and released these documents to Infowars:

Exclusive: Hillary Killed Libya Peace Deal Over Personal Vendetta, Claims Whistleblower
Gaddafi agreed to hold free elections, but Clinton's refusal led to ISIS takeover, thousands of deaths, international migrant crisis
Hillary Clinton personally nixed a peace deal in Libya that would have led to free elections and prevented the country being seized by ISIS, all because of a personal vendetta she had with Muammar Gaddafi, according to explosive new claims made by a whistleblower who personally oversaw the negotiations.

Christian preacher Dr. Kilari Anand Paul is a global peace ambassador originally from India who is now a naturalized U.S. citizen. Colonel Gaddafi personally invited Dr. Paul to Tripoli, Libya for peace talks having looked up to Paul as a spiritual leader since 1992 and having been impressed with the evangelist’s counseling work with King Hussein of Jordan and Yasser Arafat.

Dr. Paul arrived in Libya on August 5, 2011 with a contingent of Indian Members of Parliament and others on his peacekeeping team. Upon hearing of their arrival via press reports, General Wesley Clark encouraged Dr. Paul to try to negotiate a settlement between the U.S. State Department and Gaddafi in order to put a halt to the brutal conflict.

It goes on to describe the scenario where he apparently brokered this peace deal, but it was squashed by you guessed it: Hillary.

The resulting situation led to Benghazi, as well as when coupled with the fallout from the handling of Iraq and Syria, helped lead to both ISIS & Al Qaeda (more or less one in the same) poised to becoming global powers.

Here goes the documents Dr. Paul provided demonstrating his case:

edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Sorry, but there is no conspiracy as far as Hillary is concerned.

Everything is cool, everything is 'A' okay.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Yup, I read about this.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Wikileaks just released 3 of Clinton's speeches to Goldman Sachs. Surprisingly, Cnn is covering this one.

www.cnn.com...

In a June 2013 speech, just months after she left the State Department, Clinton said she wished the United States could intervene in Syria "covertly as is possible for Americans to intervene." "We used to be much better at this than we are now. Now, you know, everybody can't help themselves," she said. "They have to go out and tell their friendly reporters and somebody else: Look what we're doing and I want credit for it, and all the rest of it." In a bit of irony, the WikiLeaks release also brought to light Clinton's reaction to a past release from the group that exposed Democratic cables that cast foreign leaders in a negative light. Clinton joked that she embarked on the "Clinton Apology Tour." "It was painful," Clinton said. "Leaders who shall remain nameless, who were characterized as vain, egotistical, power hungry, corrupt. And we knew they were. This was not fiction. And I had to go and say, you know, our ambassadors, they get carried away, they want to all be literary people. They go off on tangents. What can I say. I had grown men cry. I mean, literally."

edit on 15-10-2016 by EchoesInTime because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

join