It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Did anyone mention that Scott Foval was fired?
Mediacircus

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

That email there actually is quoting a R senator in the buzzfeed article, but note you can see Podesta directly communicating with Anzalone Polling.
www.algpolling.com...

Anzalone Liszt Grove Research (ALG) is a public opinion research firm specializing in message development and strategic consulting. For nearly 20 years, we have helped our clients achieve their goals, from clients ranging from President Obama, to EMILY’S List, to Volkswagen. During that time, our work has been successful, strategic and accurate, with polling guru Nate Silver recently dubbing us one of the three most accurate pollsters in America.

John Anzalone started the firm in 1994 in Washington, D.C. Over the past two decades, ALG has opened offices in Montgomery, AL, New York City and Lanai, Hawaii - while maintaining the high degree of attentiveness and involvement with our clients.

We’re especially proud of our role helping elect President Obama in both 2008 and 2012. We polled in nine states for the Obama campaign, including the critical states of Florida, Nevada, North Carolina and Virginia, and were also responsible for sharpening the campaign’s messaging and targeting among women and rural voters. We have a long record of electing Democrats in tough states and districts, winning more Republican-held Congressional seats over the past four cycles than any other polling firm.

In addition to our success electing candidates, we also boast a 90% win rate on ballot initiatives and have provided message guidance that helped lead to major victories on marriage equality, access to contraception, paid-sick day legislation, protecting our environment and much more.

As pollsters, we’re committed to going beyond simply providing numbers. While we’re proud of our ability to collect good data, we believe polling is of little use unless it is paired with clear, actionable strategic advice. We believe in being an active part of the consultant team to ensure the strategic recommendations derived from our research are well executed, disciplined, and exceed the expectations of our clients.
www.algpolling.com...

Propagandists.
Hello John, and John!
Paparazzi 2016!
edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here is one I copied from the Wikileak Podesta dump #11.

This is a bit of a sensitive topic, so forgive me if my questions are general in nature as I'm only responding to a tip, but feel obligated to follow through.

I was recently contacted by a source who claims to have worked on the 2008 Hillary Clinton campaign and is alleging that Marlon Marshall made unwelcome sexual advances and propositions towards women on the campaign repeatedly. The allegation is that he would "corner women, make them uncomfortable and make suggestions about having sex."

The source encouraged me to contact women who worked under him in the Nevada office.

I was wondering if you were able to describe your experience with Marshall and if any of this rings true, with you or anyone else you know who worked there.

The source also claims that Robby Mook was made aware of the issue, but declined to act on it or intervene because he is personal friends with Marshall. Do you know if there is any truth to this?

It was from a forward from Robby Mook to John Podesta. Origal sender was David Catanese.
I can't see the ID # for the leak.
Enter this on wikileaks search engine to view the entire email.....
2015-01-20 01:05 2016-10-18 [email protected] [email protected]

Seems like they have their own version of Donald working for Hillary. They covered it up of course....
edit on b000000312016-10-18T10:01:50-05:0010America/ChicagoTue, 18 Oct 2016 10:01:50 -05001000000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Wikileaks 7 Just Released

originally posted by: tweetie
I've never seen Megyn Kelly so animated and open with her thoughts!! She is wound up! Five minute, forty-seven second FOX News video:

originally posted by: ketsuko
ZeroHedge notes that somewhere between Clinton's team and the press, one of Sid Blumenthal's emails went missing?

This article lists a series a emails in which all of them are referring to 16, 16, 16, and ZeroHedge helpfully bolds it for you, and then by the time the Sid Blumenthal emails start to get reported on by the press, that number has changed all of a sudden to 15 and they are all consistent.

So not only are they worried about having to field worries that Hillary might have deleted something, but the actual number of emails got changed from point A to point B. Why?

In one of the more interesting threads to emerge from today's latest, seventh Wikileaks dump of Podesta emails, we read a detailed exchange between Clinton press secretaries Brian Fallon and Nick Merrill, in which we learn how on June 24, 2015 the Clinton Campaign was preparing for the upcoming news release in which the State Department, and the mainstream press, would acknowledge for the first time that Hillary Clinton had deleted a certain number of Sid Blumenthal emails from the 55k pages of material produced by Hillary Clinton from her personal server.
If you are changing the number, why do it by one?

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Why would someone be coming to John Podesta to:

[]help me and my two partners get an audience with Valerie Jarrett so we can talk through harnessing the business community on this?[/]

/podesta-emails/emailid/9391

Wouldn't it be more appropriate for whomever this is to reach out directly to the Justice Department to try and arrange a meeting with the Attorney General of the United States?

Is Podesta so cozy with the AG that other people feel it to their advantage to seek his help in arranging, "an audience," (which, btw, doesn't that sound like they're giving VJ somewhat elevated status and sees them as royalty?) with the head of the Department of Justice?

I don't know, maybe this is no big deal.

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke

But even if Sid is right and some of these documents were at some point sent to Clinton, there is nothing in any of these emails that is remotely new or interesting. Indeed, none of these 16 emails are qualitatively different than the dozens of others that Hillary already produced to the State Department. So it is completely ridiculous to suggest that there might have been any nefarious basis for her to want to delete any of Sid's correspondence.

Source : podesta-emails/emailid/9272

Reminder :

Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

Source : 18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

Technically, she's game over already ...

Hillary's people massaging the FAQs put out on her website that she is always pointing people to with which to 'fact check,' claims:

1) As to the server turn over, I think we decided to say something like "the server that was used during her tenure as Secretary of State."

2) I would prefer not to use the "March 18, 2009" date, because we know there were other emails using the her clintonemail.com address prior to that date. Could we make this more vague, like "early in her term as SOS"? Or would this change provide a "gotcha" target--if so, not worth it, since this is the date of the earliest email in the PST of her emails, as I understand it.

/podesta-emails/emailid/9190

I just wanted to give you and John a heads up on a story that might run as early as Monday.
Anyway, it is just one line well into the text of a long story, but I didn't want it to catch you both off guard.

From a Washington Post reporter to Eryn Sepp before a story ran.

/podesta-emails/emailid/9149

But no, there's no collusion between the media and the Hillary campaign.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

And we have our announcement thread for #PodestaEmails11:
Just Released Wikileaks 11 Podesta Emails

Follow / debate the research / action in there, of course. I'll wont be interfering in the announcement threads to let them do their natural thing. As such, I'm intent on not covering too much on the breaking news front. Not trying to steal any thunder; just not let anything good fall thru the cracks with all this.

#PodestaEmails11
justice4assange.com...

SHOCK STATISTIC : Mainstream Media Devotes 23 TIMES MORE COVERAGE to Trump Accusers than Hillary Wikileaks

Looking at this chart from June, the MSM has markedly intensified their paparazzi campaign.

don't think I yet linked in my analysis piece similar to that one:
Exclusive MSM Analysis Reveals: They Have Gone FULL TABLOID (Trump Tapes vs. WikiLeaks Reveals All)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Ecuador update:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Looks like those FARC negotiations turned into a real FARCE for Kerry !!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Looking at #PodestaEmails4:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

READ IT:

Sounds like Racial Profiling if I've ever heard it.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Apparently, the Clinton campaign spokeswoman thinks that at least some of the leaks were due to internal leakage, not Russians:

Clinton staffers were not happy that news of the candidate’s events had become public. Campaign spokeswoman Jennifer Palmieri suspected that someone at the Super PAC was responsible for the leak.

“Honestly, it sounds like Priorities staff was yapping,” Palmieri wrote.

The Clinton campaign did not respond to a request for comment.

Freebeacon

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical
Yes, and the firing of Scott Foval the day that the Veritas video was released is an indication that it is at least somewhat accurate in it's content.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

One less snake in the swamp: Crooked Bob Creamer Resigns After O'Keefe Video

Free Republic

James O.Keefe tweet

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I just made it all the way to the bottom. No need for anybody to go to the end again, just check the top matter every now and then. .

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I wonder which one of Hillary's team wrote his resignation letter?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Looking at #PodestaEmails5:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Looking at #PodestaEmails5:

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join