It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium
Ok what this all about

twitter.com...

Hours after that hashtag stuff above was posted, they cut Assange's internet. Note Juhn Kerry was in London yesterday. Today RT's bank accounts and such, in the UK, have been shut down. This followed reports last week of the US waging about to engage in high level cyber warfare with Russia (whom of course the Democrat's are blaming on the hacks / leaks).

Apparently the kind of work being done in digging out the juicy bits from the existing dumps has never been more important, as at the moment the state & future of WikiLeaks is unclear...

Okay, just now grabbing the screenshot of the announcement, there is an 'update' from their Twitter account, although it doesn't speak to the situation:

Here's the updated FBI file mentioned above: archive.org...

We'd normally be expecting a new #PodestaEmail dump hours ago. #PodestaEmails10

Twitter feeds to check for updates:
#FreeJulian
#EcuadoranEmbassy
@WikiLeaks
@WLTaskForce
#DefendWL
#PodestaEmails

edit on 17-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Today I did some followup on that, and made a thread:
Mandela Defect - Only 0.1% Percent Of Panama Papers Were Ever Made Public!?

Someone pointed out that Soros funds the group that received and sifted the data. Might explain how it is no Bush / Clinton links came out, essentially nobody in the US involved in the global drug trade has been prosecuted, etc...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Kennedy asked that the FBI’s classification level on an email related to the 2012 attacks on the U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, be changed. Kennedy said that would ensure the document would be archived, “never to be seen again.”

The FBI did not change the classification level. The Associated Press reported about the secret Benghazi-related email in May 2015.

Trump’s campaign seized on the newly released FBI records as evidence of collusion within the Obama administration to protect Clinton.

Trump adviser retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said in a statement that the documents “provide undeniable proof” that Clinton colluded with the FBI, Justice Department and State Department “to cover up criminal activity at the highest levels.” newyork.cbslocal.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Just spotted this via gab.ai:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavedweller88

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I believe this file from the FBI's new release proves Bill Clinton lied when he said he never used email, it sais Hillary Clintons server was originally set up for "President Bill Clinton"

Hillary originally said

the server contained private communications between my husband and I, and it will remain private
and Bill went on and proclaimed he never used email in contradiction to Hillarys statements . And it turned out the server did indeed recieve and/or transmit classified information

Also Bill Clinton is the one who actually met with the head of the department of justice prior to the recommendation of no charges, Hillary had classified info on her private server years after she left her position as SOS, so Bill Clinton couldve very well had his own private server with classified information, Hillary Clinton said she only used one device, but they FBI says "there was multiple devices used"
I think the evidence that was destroyed physically and by bleach bit implicated Bill Clinton
edit on 17-10-2016 by ssenerawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

QUESTION: Have we seen the particular E-mail that the State Department wanted a TOP SECRET classification for? Plenty of talk about it on CBS radio news today, but no discussion of its contents.

BTW... This excerpt from your CBS News link indicates that Wiki-leak threads such as this, duplicated across the internet, are having the desired effect!

"A CBS News Battleground Tracker poll shows that 55 percent of voters polled think Clinton has different motives in private than in public and only 33 percent believe she tells the truth."

CBS does not SEEM TO BE as crooked as CNN, NBC, MSNBC, and ABC.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The national scale representations of the alphabet media agencies are mostly homogenized, but the local stations can and ofte do manage to pull off their own little exposes. A great many of the most explosive reports were of such as discrete as they were at the time. We can see 'most' of the wicked materials on Youtube, for now....

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: ssenerawa

Why do the Clintons own a domain (owjc.com) that is registered by a company from China?

Domain Name: OWJC.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1659164771_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.dynadot.com
Registrar URL: www.dynadot.com...
Updated Date: 2015-12-03T00:04:29.0Z
Creation Date: 2011-05-31T19:14:13.0Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2024-05-31T19:14:13.0Z
Registrar: DYNADOT LLC
Registrar IANA ID: 472
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.6502620100
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: IT Admin
Registrant Street: 1599 GFL Rd
Registrant City: Songjiang
Registrant State/Province: Shanghai
Registrant Postal Code: 201620
Registrant Country: CN

There is one email which references OWJC in the Podesta emails which is quite intriguing:

OWJC have implied they may pull this down if we don't pay for $18k plane, legal advice pending the $ split.
*OWJC have not signed off on invitations going out - I suspect - due to the plane$ discussion, which JZ is looped in to per our usual plane $ process.*
OWJC made the case that given the 3+hrs driving on the 19th, we couldn't also add the drive to/from LaGuardia. Charter is $20k Separately, we'd been pressing for a Oct/Nov. date for the DC/Iowa House/Sen. $er - earlier this week they came back with offer to RON on 19th, for Iowa$ lunch on 20th. per legal the trip would be a 50% split with the Iowa event on the 20th.

/podesta-emails/emailid/5598

This is reference to WJC fundraising events.

I did a little poking around at various research sites relating to the IP address of that domain and came up with some interesting results. One of which had an NSA-suffix in a couple of different spots within the data listed; not sure if that refers to the spooks, but would not be surprised at this point.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Wikileaks Podesta dump #11.
twitter
edit on b000000312016-10-18T07:36:19-05:0007America/ChicagoTue, 18 Oct 2016 07:36:19 -0500700000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Yesterdays announce thread:
Released: Wikileaks 10 Podesta Emails!
And feed: #PodestaEmails10

Member burntheships had the link for the #6 announce thread:
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6(almost 2000 new emails).

Apparently we never had one go up for the #5.
edit on 18-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Looking at the #10 feed:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Looking at the #10 feed:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Yesterday's EXPLOSIVE revelation:
Project veritas part 1 Rigging the election

I posted ton of materials in there to back up the film. Had quite a bit of materials handy for task from this very thread. I did some added scratching and sniffing for the thread, here's the 'secret documents' specifics:

Here's a DNC leak email talking about their "allies" screwing up and not 'delivering the bodies' to a "protest" on time:

And so on...

We've got lots of back & forth emails between Podesta and MoveOn:

We've got lots of back & forth emails between Podesta and the PAC's:

Not sure what domain "Leadership Conference" emails from / couldn't find them in there.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Nothing for |foval|. But his AUFC is above. Not seeing a website for Foval Group LLC.

Couldn't find his fake name |"Aaron Black"| or his real name |"Aaron Minter"| (real quick), but that doesn't mean he's not in there.

Nothing for |lux|.

Couldn't find |"alliance for change"| (real quick), but that doesn't mean it's not in there.

Okay, so they're all TXT'ing each other. THis means the FBI needs to do their job, pull up all these phone records, and bust these CRIMINALS.

So much for your "Double Blind" plausible deniability, eh, Scott Foval?

originally posted by: Gin
Redditor found a direct connection. It looks like this Zulema Rodriguez admitted on camera to inciting violence at rallies, and was also on the payroll of the DNC

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
FEC RECORDS
Busted !

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Great work as always... it's good to get the links between the video and the leaked emails and cross reference individuals.
I can only assume this is what Fox News is doing before majoring on the story. I suspect CNN haven't bothered. They were never going to run it anyway.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Looking at the #10 feed:

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
RELEASE: The Podesta Wikileaks Part 6(almost 2000 new emails)

originally posted by: Khaleesi
Story on Breitbart showing WikiLeaks dump today included e-mails discussing TPP. The upshot is she supports TPP but had to flip flop because of Bernie and the Unions. She wasn't happy about it either.

www.breitbart.com...
Tons of materials in that piece, here's a few snippets:

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Public face/Private face:

> Following up on the conversation this morning about needing more arrows in > our quiver on Wall Street, I wanted to float one idea. In October 2014, > HRC did a paid speech in NYC for Deutsche Bank. I wrote her a long riff > about economic fairness and how the financial industry has lost its way, > precisely for the purpose of having something we could show people if ever > asked what she was saying behind closed doors for two years to all those > fat cats. It's definitely not as tough or pointed as we would write it > now, but it's much more than most people would assume she was saying in > paid speeches.

/podesta-emails/emailid/8086

And then they recycle it again in 2015:

Reviving this thread because AP is working on a story similar to Pat Healy's article in Sunday's NYT about HRC's "Wall Street image problem." The reporter, Lisa Lerer, plans specifically to note that her paid speeches to banks were closed-press affairs, and transcripts are not available. She is asking if we wish to characterize her remarks in any way. I think we could come up with a vanilla characterization that challenges the idea that she sucked up to these folks in her appearances, but then use AP's raising of this to our advantage to pitch someone to do an exclusive by providing at least the key excerpts from this Deutsche Bank speech. In doing so, we could have the reporting be sourced to a "transcript obtained by [news outlet]" so it is not confirmed as us selectively providing one transcript while refusing to share others.

Here they are showing that they have a heads up on stories being published, intentionally leak things to the media, and have it attributed to an anonymous source.

This shows that they are aware that the people are not quite as non-discerning as they'd like us to be:

I worry about going down this road.

First, the remarks below make it sound like HRC DOESNT think the game is rigged -- only that she recognizes that the public thinks so. They are angry. She isn't.

Second, once you start looking at speeches, you run smack into Maggie Haberman's report for Politico on HRC's Goldman Sachs speech, in which HRC isn't quoted directly, but described as saying people shouldn't be vilifying Wall Street.

Maybe you think the Deutsche Bank speech takes the sting out of the Goldman report -- but I am concerned that the passage below will exacerbate not improve the situation.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Wikileaks 7 Just Released

originally posted by: Konduit
Wikileaks - Hillary Clinton: "I want to defend fracking." Climate change environmentalists should "Get a life"

More two-faced skullduggery from Clinton. She lies to the public and laughs about it to her special interest donors behind closed doors.

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
The fact that Hillary is more than okay with hacking, and even inserting malware into political opponents' computers. (BTW, read the entire email to see why I say this is to target political opponents, among other people.

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/9181

And btw, speaking of the fake Trump job post, in the above email they also talk about it...

https://__._/dnc-emails/emailid/12803

BTW, one of the things I have been telling you guys about is now a proven fact, the Obama administration and Hillary Clinton KNOW that there will be further "aggressive terror attacks" on American and European soil since they are programmed under the current policies and are inevitable...

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1768

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
OP, and everyone else posting about these releases:

Keep it up! I am seeing excerpts that are posted here in various threads are being filtered out to Twitter and from there they are receiving a larger distribution. I think that there is much more interest in the content of these leaks than the media is admitting to.

CNNs gaff regarding the media being the only ones who are 'allowed' to view and disseminate on these emails is coming back to bite them in the ass and spurring more interest in them than if they had remained silent. Just like Hillary's attempts to characterize her opponent's supporters (deplorables, basement dwellers, needy latinos, etc), the efforts they are putting forth to try and negate any impact these emails may have is actually increasing peoples awareness.

I cannot wait to see what else drops and mow much more damage they do to themselves in the process of trying to mitigate said damage.

It is to laugh...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join