It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
So on the same day of the first #Podesta drop the Trump Tape was released... And there was also this interesting 'fake' thing that was there to muck up the release as well, apparently. Not sure what came about this beyond this:

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

twitter.com...

Interesting sidenote to the FAKE document image above, that has now taken off on twitter and some MSM to include Megyn Kelly using the "bucket of losers" on air and having to apologize..

This FAKE document circulating IS NOW the EVIDENCE USED by the HRC Campaign to say the Wikileaks Doc release are FAKE....

I did some more digging and found the source of the fake, and guess what, every single one of their docs are FAKES...

www.scribd.com...

It reminds me of the release of FAKE Hillary health records when her health was being called into question a few weeks ago...

It reminds me of the HOAX story of thousands of prepared HRC ballots in an Ohio Warehouse, hours after reports that 19 Dead Virginians had registered to vote courtesy of an ambitious DEM voter registration worker at JMU...

There are probably more instances where legitimate news reports were overwhelmed by a sensational report of a similar topic that would later be determined a HOAX and taking along with it, any desire to pursue the authentic reports...

Who's doing this? Is this propaganda? Considering this:

The National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 (section 1078 (a)) amended the US Information and Educational Exchange Act of 1948 and the Foreign Relations Authorization Act of 1987, allowing for materials produced by the State Department and the Broadcasting Board of Governors (BBG) to be released within U.S. borders for the Archivist of the United States.[1][2]

hmmmmm.....

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
WikiLeaks, How Clintons Gave Birth to Mullah Gulen’s Terrorist Network- Sibel Edmonds

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I would like to share a great video that breaks down some very serious connections that have been made years ago by Sibel Edmonds.

The Gulen Movement is a deep state set up by our wonderful intelligence agencies.

It sounds like Wikileaks has discovered proof of links between Hillary and the Gulen Movement.

We need to factor in the ramifications of this considering the failed coup attempt that just occurred in Turkey which makes Sibel quite the prophet as she called this last year.

A very well informed conversation can be found here.. at Newsbud!

Also here is a link to the show notes that will lead you to the previous converstions!

I highly recommend the 5 hour break down on Operation Gladio B!!

I would also like to link you to her website with some information about these heroic investigative journalists!

Boiling Frogs Post

There is so much going on here with Sibels research, I implore you to digest this information and share it!

The connections have been getting exposed all over the place...George Soros having his heavy hand with the Clintons., sheer and utter corruption linked to the Clinton Foundation... and I am sure this is barely even scratching the surface of the Turd Sandwhich known as Hillary Clinton.

Gülen Band Owns $60 billion, Runs Heroin Network

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
We also had George Soro's "Open Society Foundation" hacked this summer. Initial scratching and sniffing gave many of us the impression of it being a bit neat and tidy, like a 'controlled (PR) leak'. Some stuff was in there I guess.

George Soros Funded Sharia Lobby’s Attacks on American Critics of Islam

originally posted by: xuenchen
More revealing information from the hacked George Soros organization show how they decided to go after anti-Radical-Muslim individuals and groups with money.

This is from 2011.

One effort gave big money to an organization called CAP (Center for American Progress)

CAP has many familiar names running the organization. One is John Podesta, Chairman of the 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign.

So it looks like big money is supporting the Radical Muslim agendas.

George Soros Funded Sharia Lobby’s Attacks on American Critics of Islam

VIDEO: Top 3 Most Shocking Revelations From The Soros Hack

3. George Soros had a hand in manipulating the media coverage surrounding Ukraine in 2014.
In a memo titled, “The Ukraine Debate in Western Europe,” the Soros-funded Open Society Initiative for Europe discussed manipulating media coverage of the 2014 coup in Kiev, in order to influence public opinion in Europe and to gain support for a “New Ukraine.”

2. George Soros funded the Black Lives Matter movement to the tune of $650,000.
After Freddie Gray died at the hands of Baltimore police in April 2015, the Open Society Foundation saw the resulting protests against police brutality as a way to push their own agenda by contributing heavily to the Black Lives Matter movement. One report for the foundation claimed, “recent events offer a unique opportunity to accelerate the dismantling of structural inequality generated and maintained by local law enforcement and to engage residents who have historically been disenfranchised in Baltimore City in shaping and monitoring reform.”

1. The Open Society Foundation planned to take advantage of the on-going refugee crisis in Europe.
In a memo titled, “Migration Governance and Enforcement” two OSF officials discussed a program called the International Migration Initiative, which aims to influence immigration policy. It stated that, “The current refugee crisis is creating space to reconsider the governance of migration and the international refugee regime.” The memo claimed that while it deliberately avoided the term “global governance,” the Soros-funded foundation believed the crisis in Europe presented “new opportunities” to influence global immigration policies, and to make the refugee crisis the “new normal.”

Hacked documents show George Soros' foundation 'tried to influence the Supreme Court justices on immigration case'
-An anonymous group released thousands of hacked documents from the Open Society Foundations this week
-One batch of documents shows how the foundation's U.S. officials wanted to influence the Supreme Court on a key immigration case
-OSF wanted Supreme Court to defend Obama executive order that would have granted the right to stay for millions of illegal immigrants
-George Soros, the Hungarian-born magnate, founded the foundation in 1984
-Foundation describes itself as an organization that works 'to build vibrant and tolerant societies whose governments are accountable and open'
-They fund 'a range of programs around the world, from public health to education to business development'

www.politico.com...

Leaked Doc: Soros Open Society Seeks to Reshape Census, Electoral Districts
According to a hacked document, George Soros’s Open Society Foundation is funding key progressive groups with the stated goal of attempting to “influence appropriations for the (U.S.) Census Bureau” while pushing to change the methods in which racial categories are counted for the coming 2020 Census.

The 2020 Census is critical in determining the gain or loss of districts and the reapportionment of the numbers of House seats allotted to each state, otherwise known as redistricting. The Census could determine whether Democrats have a better chance at gaining control of the House next decade.

Soros’s group clearly understands the centrality of the 2020 Census and is apparently seeking to influence the outcome.

Soros Hack: Top 10 Machinations of a Master Manipulator

UNMASKED: A List of Stuff Soros Funds From the Recent Hack of His Foundations
edit on 16-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
A Trump donor involved in this company.

originally posted by: theantediluvian
Here's The Secret Document That Banks And Other Big Organizations Are Using To Prepare For Wikileaks

You didn't know that Planatir was involved in a plot to take out WikiLeaks?

Here's one page from the leaked Planatir document:

Potential Proactive Tactics

Feed the fuel between the feuding groups. Disinformation. Create messages around actions to sabotage or discredit the opposing organization. Submit fake documents and then call out the error.

Create concern over the security of the infrastructure. Create exposure stories. If the process is believed to not be secure they are done.

Cyber attacks against the infrastructure to get data on document submitters. This would kill the project. Since the servers are now in Sweden and France putting a team together to get access is more straightforward.

Media campaignto push the radical and reckless nature of wikileaks activies. Sustained pressure. Does nothing for the fanatics, but creates concern and doubt amongst moderates.

Search for leaks. Use social media to profile and identify risky behavior of employees.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Weird!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Thank you so much for doing this. This is very amazing, and very helpful. This has been some very interesting information to read through.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Podesta Emails PART TWO Just Released

originally posted by: Grambler
Here are some more that I came across. Note, I have not investigated these to my standards to find that they are actually saying what the articles say they do. I am merely posting them for people to look at.

Hillary admits Qatar and Saudis funding ISIS (yet she has accepted millions from the)
dailycaller.com...

HIllarys camp thought Obama team encouraged voter fraud in Colorado in 2008 (yet she calls republicans that faer voter fraud conspiracy theorists)
www.breitbart.com...

CNBC had a very close relationship with Hillary
www.zerohedge.com...

originally posted by: Khaleesi
I just found this e-mail from Bill Ivey to John Podesta. I'll copy it in it's entirety.

Some info on Bill Ivey:

~appointed chairman of the National Endowment for the Arts, by President Bill Clinton
~founded the Curb Center for Art, Enterprise and Public Policy, at Vanderbilt University and served as director from 2002 to 2012
~Team Leader in Arts and Humanities for the Barack Obama presidential transition
See also:Conspiring to Produce an Unaware and Compliant Citizenry

This is major:

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd
Looks like she even took money from Keystone. To the tune of one million actually.

On Apr 19, 2015, at 9:19 PM, Robby Mook wrote:
> > The enviros may latch onto this going forward. Have we discussed when she > will come out against Keystone? After POTUS vetoes?
> > and more than $1 million in payments to Mr. Clinton by a Canadian bank > and major shareholder in the Keystone XL

originally posted by: ReAdY2AsCeNd
This is an interesting email from Erika Rottenberg.

Couple of questions that came in: 1. you're obviously amongst friends, but here's the one i referred to (can't remember which of you i talked about it with, if not both). It's from someone that wasn't goign to come, and i encouraged him to come. he comes at the issue slightly differnetly than what I've dsicussed with both of you (Ok, one thing to use personal email, but why the "twisted truth" (not my words) on why - with the two problematic areas being (a) emails to bill (when they were to bill's staff) and (b) i only used one device -- BB, when 2 weeks earlier, it was an iphone, BB and ipad. As Ann and I discussed, hopefully that's a timing issue and whilst in state, she only used one.
*For my question*, it's basically some variation of [not quite phrased right yet]: I know when I talk to my friends who are attorneys we are all struggling with what happened to the emails and aren't satisfied with answers to date. While we all know of the occasional use of personal email addresses for business, none of my friends circle can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents without providing anyone outside her circle a chance to weigh in. It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I've either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.

Seems even her friends knew she was breaking the law.

originally posted by: burntheships
Oh, here is a good one...

Hillary was tired of her campaign being about nothing.
www.lifezette.com...

originally posted by: burntheships
Cheryl Mills proposed putting "everyone" on single payroll...
Clinton Foundation Employees, and Clinton Campaign all
together.

That would be illegal!

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Here is an interesting new one about a "suicidal" CF COO

#PodestaEmails: Clinton Foundation COO suicidal over Bill Clinton & Clinton Valley Centre

twitter.com...

EDIT:
Wikileaks corrected this saying "CVC" represents 'Chelsea Victoria Clinton'...NOT 'Clinton Valley Centre'.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is interested in serving as secretary of state under Hillary Clinton, according to emails published by WikiLeaks, but views the prospect as unlikely.

"Is there something Mike Bloomberg would want to do in his life in an Admin? Is like Ambassador to China way too small?" Neera Tanden, a co-chair on Clinton's presidential transition team, wrote in a June 2015 email to Howard Wolfson, an aide to Bloomberg.

Hillary Clinton's chief of staff moonlighted as an advisor to the Clinton Foundation while working full time at the State Department, according to leaked emails which highlight the blurred line between the government and the foundation while Clinton worked as Secretary of State.

Leaked emails published by WikiLeaks show State Department aide Cheryl Mills helping to remodel the foundation's structure, preparing the organization for a corporate audit, and counselling Bill Clinton on his high-paying speaking and consulting work.

Mills worked closely with the foundation and Bill Clinton - even as she was tasked at the State Department with helping to vet the former president's paid speaking engagements and non-profit work for potential conflicts of interest.

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

Bill Clinton's staff used a decades-old federal government program, originally created to keep former presidents out of the poorhouse, to subsidize his family’s foundation and an associated business, and to support his wife’s private email server, a POLITICO investigation has found.

Taxpayer cash was used to buy IT equipment — including servers — housed at the Clinton Foundation, and also to supplement the pay and benefits of several aides now at the center of the email and cash-for-access scandals dogging Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

This investigation, which is based on records obtained from the General Services Administration through the Freedom of Information Act, does not reveal anything illegal. But it does offer fresh evidence of how the Clintons blurred the line between their nonprofit foundation, Hillary Clinton’s State Department, and the business dealings of Bill Clinton and the couple’s aides. The thousands of pages of newly uncovered records reveal sometimes granular detail about how Bill Clinton’s representatives directed the spending of taxpayer cash allocated by the GSA under the Former President’s Act.
www.politico.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

A new batch of emails released Tuesday is raising fresh questions about whether Clinton Foundation donors got preferential treatment from the State Department during Hillary Clinton's tenure at the top.

Conservative watchdog Judicial Watch released 44 new email exchanges which it says were not in the original 30,000 handed over to the State Department, despite the Democratic presidential nominee's claims she turned over all work-related emails amid the now-closed probe into her private server use.

The documents, produced as a result of the group's FOIA lawsuit, appear to challenge Clinton's insistence that there is "no connection" between her family foundation and her work at the department. www.foxnews.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I found this logo file in scores of #Podesta emails:

It's against the law for the Super PAC to coordinate with the Campaign.

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
This one is interesting:
/podesta-emails/emailid/914

He wouldn't happen to be referring to David Brock (as in American Bridge, Correct the Record, et al.) now would he? As in we don't really have Hillary's campaign manager casually referring to the director of a SuperPAC and what direction that PAC should take, now do we?

But no, there's no coordination between the Hillary Campaign and supposedly third party superPACs. Right?

I am just imaging things, right?

Collusion between Correct The Record PAC and Priorities USA PAC with the Hillary Clinton Campaign!!!!

ivn.us...
Political Promotion or Propaganda: Hillary’s Correct the Record Army Invades the Internet

lawnewz.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

The scandal of Hillary Clinton’s “home brew” email server, as it is played out over more than a year and a half, has served as a Rorschach test for her supporters and opponents. In her critics’ eyes it’s just another example of the Clinton family taking ethical shortcuts and playing by their own set of fast-and-loose rules; her supporters say it’s another example of the hysterical near-insanity that motivates her attackers in which, after millions of dollars in investigations, congressional hearings, FBI interviews and more, the scandal has amounted to little more than a whopping nothing-burger.

But until last week, the American public had never really had the chance to know how it all happened.

Then, last Friday, the FBI released the final batch of what amount to nearly 250 pages of interview notes and reports collected during the course of its investigation. Agents interviewed officials ranging from former Secretary of State Colin Powell to CIA officers to the IT staffer who first rented a minivan to drive the server from Washington to the Clintons’ home in New York. The files also include the FBI’s forensic investigative process and never-before-seen details of the staff decisions that led to the server, the mechanics of Clinton’s email system, and the confusing and balky State Department processes that led a technophobic Clinton to embrace her own BlackBerry. The FBI interviewed both those who supported her and those who questioned her decisions, as well as plenty of disinterested public servants who had no allegiance or beef with her either way. While the interviews were not technically conducted “under oath” — lying to federal agents is itself a crime, as is obstruction of justice — they do open a uniquely candid window into how the decisions around Hillary Clinton’s email server unfolded. They may be as close to the actual truth as we may ever get.

Read more: www.politico.com...

However, a string of State Department emails from January 2011 -- made public through a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request by Citizens United -- demonstrates that Clinton’s State Department did not separate itself from the Clinton Foundation but instead collaborated with it.

The US did not revoke Bellerive’s visa, and it is not clear whether the State Department contemplated doing so.

Bellerive was an important Bill Clinton ally. After the January 2010 earthquake, he worked with the State Department and inside the Haitian parliament to pass emergency legislation that created the Interim Haiti Recovery Commission (IHRC). He and Clinton became its co-chairmen.

“Perhaps if former Saint Lucia minister Richard Frederick had donated money to the Clinton Foundation instead of resorting to the courts, he would have stood a better chance of resolving his own visa revocation issues,” said regional commentator Melanius Alphonse.
Caribbean News Now

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
7,000 Emails released by US State Dept.:

foia.state.gov...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Ok what this all about

twitter.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

"It would have been better if one of the terrorists responsible for killing 14 people in San Bernardino, Calif., had been named "Christopher" instead of "Syed," Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman said in an email.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join