It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#WikiLeaks #DNCLeaks #Podesta & FOIA Key Hillary Findings Repository Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The FBI's Hillary investigation whitewash:
vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   
For anyone into all this secret document stuff, check out my The Ties That Bind The Bush & Clinton Crime Family's: The CIA's Global Drug & Jihad Empire. It had a real flair for this such. What I learned in making that is what has me so motivated now. I was intent on keeping it as my sig but this new thread here I've given the entire floor.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

This incredible thread has to be the best repository anywhere for Hillary/DNC wrongdoings. MAJOR KUDOS to you IIB, and everyone who contributes valuable documentation here!

With so much here already, and still over 50,000 documents coming from WikiLeaks over the next 3 weeks, what should Donald Trump focus on in the final debate w/Hillary this coming Wednesday? Which items from this thread would be the most understood and impactful with viewers, in 30-40 minutes Donald will have to speak???

Since the MSM is trying their best to ignore the horrific deeds of Hillary, this final debate MAY be his last opportunity to reach and enlighten the most Undecided, Independent, and open-minded Democrat voters.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   

WikiLeaks Exposes Hillary’s Stunning Connection to ISIS — Mainstream Media Blackout Ensues

Washington, D.C. – Julian Assange, founder of WikiLeaks, claimed during the Democratic National Convention (DNC) that, “We have more material related to the Hillary Clinton campaign.”

Staying true to their word, WikiLeaks, with one simple tweet, dropped another bomb on the Clinton campaign – one so damaging it will almost surely be ignored by the mainstream media.

The latest revelation by the whistleblower organization reveals Hillary Clinton was a director of, and received over $100,000 from, French industrial giant Lafarge, which was recently exposed as secretly sponsoring the Islamic State for profit.

snn.bz...

Clinton’s Former Employer, LaFarge, Faces Allegations of Funding ISIS

edit on 16-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Amazing isn't it when you take a look for yourself to see what we, the people are interested in compared to what the media is trying to shove at us?

Like the social media numbers heavily favor Trump, but Hillary's followers will tell you that doesn't mean anything.

There's generally a lull on Sundays, but hopefully WikiLeaks will continue with their daily drops and we'll get some truly damaging info; unfortunately so far everything released has been fairly typical politician-scuzz level stuff, even though if you or I were to engage in any of this garbage, we'd be guests of an enclosed facility right quick.

Maybe this has something to do with why the media is covering trump more? People seem to be wanting more information on Trump then Clinton.

Google Trend Trump Vs Clinton

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
With so much here already, and still over 50,000 documents coming from WikiLeaks over the next 3 weeks, what should Donald Trump focus on in the final debate w/Hillary this coming Wednesday? Which items from this thread would be the most understood and impactful with viewers, in 30-40 minutes Donald will have to speak???

Al Qaeda & ISIS! The stuff so far herein is even blowing me away. What an Odyssey Of Obfuscation (OOO) this noun is!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Aside from the Panama Papers, there's never been such a journalistic treasure trove as all of this ever unfolding mess.

Ever.

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
...CONTINUED...

April 2016: The mega bombshell "Panana Papers" leaks goes public.
"The Panama Papers is one of the biggest leaks in history. Substantially larger than WikiLeaks’ 2010 release of U.S. diplomatic cables or Edward Snowden’s 2013 release of NSA files, the leak consists of 11.5m documents from the world’s fourth-largest offshore law firm, Mossack Fonseca. At a massive 2.6 terabytes in size, the Panama Papers reveal information about 214,000 companies. ...Among those implicated in the scandal are arms traders, human traffickers, drug dealers, con artists and 143 politicians — a veritable Who’s Who of global leaders, including 12 current or former heads of state, along with their families and friends. ...King Salman of Saudi Arabia and Petro Poroshenko, president of Ukraine, both of whom are close Western allies, are directly implicated in the corruption." www.salon.com... raffickers_and_drug_dealers/
"The data provides rare insights into a world that can only exist in the shadows. It proves how a global industry led by major banks, legal firms, and asset management companies secretly manages the estates of the world’s rich and famous: from politicians, Fifa officials, fraudsters and drug smugglers, to celebrities and professional athletes." panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de... "Among national leaders with offshore wealth are Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan’s prime minister; Ayad Allawi, ex-interim prime minister and former vice-president of Iraq; Petro Poroshenko, president of Ukraine; Alaa Mubarak, son of Egypt’s former president; and the prime minister of Iceland, Sigmundur Davíð Gunnlaugsson.
In the UK, six members of the House of Lords, three former Conservative MPs and dozens of donors to British political parties have had offshore assets." www.theguardian.com... "Jurgen Mossack’s family landed here in the 1960s. During World War II, his father had served in the Nazi Party’s Waffen-SS, according to U.S. Army intelligence files obtained by the ICIJ. Once in Panama, the elder Mossack offered to spy on communists in Cuba for the CIA." www.zerohedge.com...

...CONTINUED...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ever, possibly even beyond that, as far as what's been seen, considering, as Assange has pointed our that only 0.1% of that entire trove has been released to the open.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

The Panama papers leak must have implicated so many people and corporations, that it was barely covered by the MSM. Thank-you for summarizing it's implications so well, IIB. I had no idea! wow.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Who's familiar with stuff from the "Cables", as he's talking about them interlocking with all the stuff in this thread??? I'm not at all.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I have been thoroughly enjoying reading all these leaks it gives great insight into Hillary's world.

nothing like a friendly warning

Subject: Warning to Hillary Clinton
It was not uplifting to learn in recent hours that problems with foreign donations to the Clinton Foundation continue, Hillary Clinton was still making paid speeches for hire this week, and Tony Rodham is hustling gold mining deals in Haiti. From the minute the email story broke I have been out there publicly and unequivocally supporting Hillary Clinton in multiple ways in multiple media unlike many Democrats and unlike most in the media. My mama taught me long ago that when I am seriously angry I should count to ten and choose my words carefully. In that spirit here is my toned down advice which I seriously doubt the Clintons are hearing from those close to them, and if they are hearing it, they are not understanding it. If there is one thing that could well bring down a Hillary Clinton candidacy it is this cycle of money issues about which I am now feeling red alerts, loud bells, warning signals, and red flags and I am now seriously pissed off that there is a real chance that her candidacy and the Democratic Party could be destroyed by these self-created dangers that continue to proliferate the closer she gets to presumably announcing her candidacy. If she is not hearing this from others, please feel free to forward this to her, I will play the bad guy here because I do not want her money and because she needs to hear this from her friends and she will sure as hell be attacked for this by her enemies, and it will be megaphoned throughout the media, and foreign donations and paid speeches and hustling gold mining deals by her brother are entirely legitimate issues that are self-created, and must self-corrected before it is too late....and I do not believe the Clintons fully understand the magnitude and immediacy of the danger in the current political and media climate.....Brent

emailid/6900
edit on 16-10-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, I've been through the first ten links or so in the OP. So far, it's all hyperbolic nonsense except for the connection between QATAR and ISIS, and the ensuing million dollar "gift" to Bill Clinton.

Could someone save me the time and point to any other leaks of that magnitude, or am I going to have to wade through 3 pages of useless stuff like "public/private position," "cordial relationships," and media dinners?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Fabulous work OP.

There are two wikileaks that I want to point out that underline the kind of racial politics that Clinton plays.

Firstly, hiring 'The black' to make it appear that Hillary cares about black people.

Secondly, the disappointment shown that a shooter was not a white guy.

I can only imagine the kind of sick minds that infest Clinton's world, minds that care about optics and power, but nothing else.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
CNN says it's illegal for everyone to read the emails, except the MSM:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Today's new releases announcement thread:

RELEASE: The Podesta Emails Part 9

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

CNN says it's illegal for everyone to read the emails, except the MSM:

Wow - CNN threatening their viewers and telling them they must learn from them only. How did we get to this level of corruption and lack of freedom?

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   
More QATAR connections:

Podesta Associates renamed Podesta Group.
Lobbied for Sberbank, Troika Dialog Group Ltd (Sberbank in the Caymans,) SBGB Cyprus Ltd.
West African Real Estate Holdings to Mr. Rademaker (State Department Arms Control and Homeland Security). Coeue d’alenes Mines Corp (has uranium). National Mining Ass. Geothermal Exchange Org.
Podesta brothers. John Podesta is the CHIEF OF STAFF FOR BILL CLINTON AND OBAMA’S COUNSEL.
This is the entity that has the stake in Lagardere. It has confirmed terrorist financing ties with the following bank, run by Abdul Aziz Al Rajhi and his sons Saleh, Sulaiman, Abdullah and Mohammed.
Podestas were hired to lobby on behalf of banks, including the Qatar Fund Authority that got the largest foreign influence in the company that bought the bataclan, which were shown to have ties to terrorism.

en.wikipedia.org...
Qatar Authority is tied with the Arab bank that owns the Islami bank.
Leading us to Podesta Group founder John Podesta, Center for American Progress chairman and Bill Clinton’s Secretary of Staff

Podest and the Podesta Group

Lagardere makes explosive munitions. Qatar is the largest shareholder in it. Lagardere has close ties with Teneo and the Tiger group of shell companies. Qatar (and saudi arabia) runs Muslim Brotherhood. Through Muslim Brotherhood they have a registered pool of future “moderates”/martyrates. Qatar bought Bataclan 2 months before the massacre. Spoke with French security officials beforehand.
Details of the massacre were covered up at the investigation level (most convenient point of power to control).

Qatar

If you've got the emails, there are a lot of names of companies and countries in these excerpts for you to compare against.

Here's from the last page:

Happy Birthday! Bill Clinton Received $1 Million Birthday Gift from the Islamic Government of Qatar in 2011

We finally know what Hillary Clinton knew all along – US allies Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding Isis

The Clinton Foundation has scored about $50 MILLION in donations from Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Kuwait

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

#Podesta Part 1
BREAKING Wikileaks RELEASES The "Podesta Emails" - Clinton Campaign Chairman

originally posted by: ghostrager
-contains North Korea top secret info
- Iran will be left as a nuclear state (link to twitter)
-More on Sanders!
-1 Million to Bill from Keystone Pipeline Shareholder
-Illegally coordinated with Brock Superpac
-Bush says Clinton 'stood by' and allowed ISIS formation
-Clinton 'Dreams' of 'Open trade and Open Borders'
Excerpts from HRC Paid Speeches
-"Enough about the damn emails!" - Line conspired by Hill and Bern?

Yup, The Podestas (plural) are key in the Clinton background operations:

Muckety

So we now know that Clinton donors are funding ISIS. That alone should be enough to land her in front of a Congressional hearing.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
...CONTINUED...

The #PodestaEmails hashtag on Twitter is lit up, a sampling:

originally posted by: oddnutz
emails from Edgar D. Mitchell to Podesta.

Dear John, Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk.
Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth.
They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

It is urgent that we agree on a date and time to meet to discuss Disclosure and Zero Point Energy, at your earliest available after your departure.
My Catholic colleague Terri Mansfield will be there too, to bring us up to date on the Vatican’s awareness of ETI.
Another colleague is working on a new Space Treaty, citing involvement with Russia and China. However with Russia’s extreme interference in Ukraine, I believe we must pursue another route for peace in space and ZPE on Earth.
I met with President Obama’s Honolulu childhood friend, US Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto on July 4 at the US Mission in Geneva, when I was able to tell her briefly about zero point energy.
I believe we can enlist her as a confidante and resource in our presentation for President Obama. I appreciate Eryn’s assistance in working with Terri to set up our meeting.

Edgar Edgar D. Mitchell,
ScD Chief Science Officer & Founder, Quantrek
Apollo 14 astronaut
6th man to walk on the Moon

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1802

https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/1766

originally posted by: WishIKnew2
Just look at what Wikileaks has just released - email pbs.twimg.com...

Hillary Clinton hates everyday American's. This fits in with all of the other negative statements (video, text) Clinton has made about African Americans, Whites, Backs, you name it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join