It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Decade's Most Important Health Event": The Truth About Cancer, Live Symposium.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Thought ATS-ers would find this interesting.

Here is a link to the main page:

"Decade's Most Important Health Event": The Truth About Cancer, Live Symposium.

And a link to the live broadcast:

Live broadcast, Breakout 1.

Being promoted as the "decade's most important health symposium", tons of great info here.

There are ads for paid rebroadcasts but the live feed is free.

If youre one of those people who believes that chemo-poison is your best option, which is absolutely your choice, you wont find that course of treatment being promoted here.

This is about detoxing, boosting the body's natural immune system and discussing treatments and cures NOT approved by the establishment medical model.
edit on 15-10-2016 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Those are all good things to do to help prevent cancer. Once cancer has started in your body, you should do chemo and whatever else oncologists recommend. Chemo isn't the horror that it used to be. It is a dangerous disservice to tell people that chemo will kill you/not cure you.

Cancer isn't curable, period. There's a lot of options that raise the chances for it to not come back but cure isn't and never will be possible. There's also been huge advancements toward making several different cancers NOT deadly. Herbs etc... aren't going to do it though.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I'm sorry I missed the part where you gave a source...or your credentials/degrees in the field. Did you have some expertise that should make us take your opinion with any real weight?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

I'm just a necessary student that gets very upset with snake oil salesmen.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Ahhhh so you have no real expertise in the field. Yet you come here and speak as if you are an authority on the subject...seems a little like you are acting like the snake oil salesmen a bit from that perspective.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

This is about detoxing, boosting the body's natural immune system and discussing treatments and cures NOT approved by the establishment medical model.

Like Kali74 said, there are no cures for cancer, at least not yet.

Ty Bolinger's program is full of lies and false truths that many, without medical/biological training, would believe as real truths. He promotes dangerous disinformation to increase his wealth.

For example he said: "Nobody dies from the cancer, they die from consequences of the treatment.".

First of all we have evidence of people surviving cancer thanks to conventional treatment. Second, if cancer doesn't kill, why have many people who refused chemo and embraced natural treatments died? Why do we have evidence of people dying of cancer thousands of years ago? Many Egyptian mummies did and also the famous tattooed Siberian princess (LINK ). How do you explain that?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Like Kali74 said, there are no cures for cancer, at least not yet.

But. But.
*raises hand*

I seem to have been cured.
29 years so far. How long do I have to wait?

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I think what they mean by cancer does not kill you is that your body is so busy fighting it, and your immune system so exhausted, that it's secondary infection that does you in.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
But. But.
*raises hand*

I seem to have been cured.

LOL I know you did as you have said so before, and I also know patients in real life who have. But unfortunately treatments don't work the same with every person, they seem to be more efficient with some and not others. Hence we have to be cautious and admit that we don't have a cure... not yet.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

I think what they mean by cancer does not kill you is that your body is so busy fighting it, and your immune system so exhausted, that it's secondary infection that does you in.

If you watch the documentary you'll see that Ty Bolinger says that chemo poisons you and kills you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I will watch it but haven't had a moment since the op. I recall a while back reading something about how most if not all treatments for cancer are the same as treating fungal infections (in a very over-simplified summary of course). I wonder if this is an extension of that line of thinking.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

If you watch the documentary you'll see that Ty Bolinger says that chemo poisons you and kills you.

But. But.
*raises hand*

I'm not dead.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

After 5 years it's "c"ured... small c. And congratulations! As I said it doesn't always come back. I hope to be in your club in 28.5 years.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I will watch it but haven't had a moment since the op. I recall a while back reading something about how most if not all treatments for cancer are the same as treating fungal infections (in a very over-simplified summary of course). I wonder if this is an extension of that line of thinking.

Try to find that info and we can discuss it here if you want. Perhaps the similarity you remember between cancer treatments and fungal infection treatments is the fact that they target specific cells or pathogens.

originally posted by: Phage
But. But.
*raises hand*

I'm not dead.

Well, if Ty Bolinger reads your reply he'd accuse you of telling lies to protect the interests of 'Big Bad Pharma'....

But since he is a known charlatan who preys on the gullible, I can assure you that you will not die poisoned by a chemo treatment you had 29 years ago!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Well I survived 12 treatments of Cisplatin and Etopaside without puking once, no blood transfusions, only lost a little weight and all my hair which grew back, then 36 rounds of radiation to the chest, then 10 to the brain (as prevention). The cancer that was in my chest and lung didn't survive. I can only try to eat healthy, exercise and pray that it doesn't come back.

I would be dead or dying right now without modern medicine. Chemo isn't that bad. People need to know that, that it isn't so scary and isn't so deadly. That I can say with authority because I'm still here.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
I'm sorry I missed the part where you gave a source...or your credentials/degrees in the field. Did you have some expertise that should make us take your opinion with any real weight?

So let us see what credentials the bloke pushing this nonsense has....

I'm a happily married husband, father of 4 children, a former competitive bodybuilder, and medical researcher and health freedom advocate.

So the snake oil salesman pushing this nonsense has no actual expertise, so why should this snake oil salesman's opinion have any weight?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Well, maybe pharma wasn't as big or bad as it is now.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well the point to my reply was if you are going to come to a thread and take an authoritive tone on a subject you should probably give something to back it up and showe the reader why I should care what you have to say. I am not taking a side in the thread so much as pointing out how your first post really wasn't helpful in either direction and discredits what valid info you may have.

By the way chemo did not help my father and also wreaked havoc on his body so not everyone gets off like you have.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

See my reply to Kali to explain where I was going with my post. I really didn't look into the person or people involved i was just taking a moment to point out the problem with the type of reply sheade which I see often on the forum.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Chemo hit me pretty hard. So much so that I opted out of the final round.

As far as I can tell I fully recovered, except that I never did get back to my optimal weight of 175 and have had a slightly low red blood cell count.

Thing is, time is of the essence. Trying an alternative first, especially if the diagnosis is late, is not a good plan.

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join