It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Calls For Drug Tests Before Next Debate

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

" You're welcome. Clinton was not anyone's best choice, but Trump would be the end of the country."

That is a Value Judgement Based on Ignorance . Deny it .

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

As reported by World Net Daily, Dr. Ronald Hoffman, host of the nationally syndicated radio program Intelligent Medicine, says that the medication – Coumadin – is the brand name for a drug called Warfarin, which was developed initially as a rat poison that caused rats to die from internal hemorrhage.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

To Bad Coumadin has not Killed that Rat Yet .

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: uncommitted

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

regardless of all the smear and bs Trumpotus will win the election or US folk will be resigned to the status quo which is what they dont want

Regardless of what us think 'US Folk' want, Trump lost the chance to win some time ago. The trumpeters are still fighting though the war is over.

You are responding to a fan of Mr Farage (rhymes with garage), don't feel the need to be too polite.

Oh, I seee, TY
you are in receipt of incorrect information and sorry about that
I agree with some of what he says but that hardly makes me a fan
I am in fact a well educated life long labour voter but wouldnt currently vote for CORBYN
I am also a BREXITEER and predicted the outcome of the vote
Hope that gives you some clarity
The grapevine rarely conveys truth

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

regardless of all the smear and bs Trumpotus will win the election or US folk will be resigned to the status quo which is what they dont want

Regardless of what us think 'US Folk' want, Trump lost the chance to win some time ago. The trumpeters are still fighting though the war is over.
NO IT AINT

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

CALL HIS BLUFF! CALL HIS BLUFF! CALL HIS BLUFF!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

a reply to: wutang717

Maybe he is saying this because people were talking about his snifing?

Which was hyperbole for breathing

NO. He was sniffing and sniffling INCREDIBLY LOUDLY.

It's called breathing. He did it every time after he spoke and through his nose. What's wrong with you people? A guy breathes loudly through his nose and everyone freaks out.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

It's called breathing. He did it every time after he spoke and through his nose. What's wrong with you people? A guy breathes loudly through his nose and everyone freaks out.

Well, a drug test should settle it one way or another. CALL HIS BLUFF! CALL HIS BLUFF!

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yep, yep, yep.....

And he will once again say that he won't share his tax records or drug test until Clinton releases those deleted emails....

This is just deflection and distraction and is quite meaningless.

Trump is an idiot.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

As reported by World Net Daily, Dr. Ronald Hoffman, host of the nationally syndicated radio program Intelligent Medicine, says that the medication – Coumadin – is the brand name for a drug called Warfarin, which was developed initially as a rat poison that caused rats to die from internal hemorrhage.

Learn more: www.naturalnews.com...

I only commented on B-12.

But you might be interested to know that Warafin is used to control blood clots. Nothing sinister.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I know someone who has a deviated septum and when he breathes through his nose it's loud. I guess he should be tested for coke.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Since coke or other stimulants can be out of your system within 2-3 days it'd be really easy for either of them to abstain for that amount of time and pass the test.

My gut tells me Trump probably does use coke, and Hillary probably takes benzos.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Shouldn't the public have the right to know what med's a POTUS candidate has been on the year leading into the voting booth?

I say yes.

If they're taking meds only a schizophrenic or drug addict (etc, etc) would take, we should have the right to know what we're voting for with these sorts of things.

Do you also feel that candidates should be required to release their tax data?

(post by avp251 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GoShredAK
Since coke or other stimulants can be out of your system within 2-3 days it'd be really easy for either of them to abstain for that amount of time and pass the test.

My gut tells me Trump probably does use coke, and Hillary probably takes benzos.

I suspect your " Gut " is Misinformed .

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
No he was saying it because Hillary commenced the last debate as though she was absolutely buzzing and finished it like she had run a marathon.

It's all a distraction, part of the plan the Establishment are controlling.

How is the fall out of Podesta e-mails effecting Hillary? Oh yeah, it's not being reported on is it?

Unaware and compliant citizenry.

Did you watch the same debate as me??? As I recalled the entire first half of the debate, Trump would not shut up!!!! He kept interrupting Hilary over and over and also repeating himself!!! Watch the first half hour again! Hilary , stood there very calmly, as Donald threatened her and said she belonged in jail!

Honestly, I would be embarrassed iI were him!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Did you watch the same debate as me??? As I recalled the entire first half of the debate, Trump would not shut up!!!! He kept interrupting Hilary over and over and also repeating himself!!! Watch the first half hour again! Hilary , stood there very calmly, as Donald threatened her and said she belonged in jail!

In psychology, what Trump is doing is called projection. Trump thinks that Hillary is using drugs because of his own coc aine use. CALL HIS BLUFF!

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Shouldn't the public have the right to know what med's a POTUS candidate has been on the year leading into the voting booth?

I say yes.

I actually agree...

But for a different reason. Trump's mind is a mix of Jello and Hot Sauce.

He has that "projection" thing going in spades.

He can't think up original BS, so he relies on his own faults to accuse others of. It's the constricted "small world" of a narcissist.

Put another way...Sniffles has been leaning on Coke for his last two debates. No doubt Bannon is his source.

We have as much chance of Trump taking a drug test as we do seeing his tax returns.

Get ready for an over-sized sniffle fest mixed with nonsense word-salads and angry-babble on Wed. Anyone familiar with treating drug addiction can tell you what is going on.

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

That is true.

However by the fact that he is in your face all the time and she is tucked away gives me more confidence that Trump is in better health or on coke or stimulants jk but with her health scares recently I am confident Trump is in better health.

However again they could both dodge drug tests or fake them easy enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join