It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Militia members arrested in alleged plot targeting Muslims

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
With the sheer amount of Islamist plots and attacks, it's almost refreshing to see a different ideology get busted for terrorist activity.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: projectvxn

Excuse me sir knowsalot.

No problem sir smartass. Maybe try not to be so smug and people won't have to school you on ATS forum rules.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Meh, im good at being a smartass. You can go about your way.

edit on 15-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: charolais

I find it very telling that they have not gone to the usual "mentally ill white guys" narrative. Probably because it no longer serves corporate interests to try scare non muslims. Scare the muslims instead.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
With the sheer amount of Islamist plots and attacks, it's almost refreshing to see a different ideology get busted for terrorist activity.

In the US, you're statistically far more likely to be killed by a sovereign citizen or other far-right extremist than you are an Islamic terrorist.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
For all we know, this is more legalized propaganda (written into law) being sold to us all to try and get us two minutes hate of anyone affiliated with militias. Don't take the bait, use the two minutes to question and research instead of hate the targets they are selling to our subconscious.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadeWolf

"In the US, you're statistically far more likely to be killed by a sovereign citizen or other far-right extremist than you are an Islamic terrorist"

You dont live in Texas do ya, cpl of guys showed up one day from AZ...neither sovereign citizen or far-right extremist. Just up the street from where I live and in fact the building my kids graduated out of. Just cuz you say it dont make it true.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

edit on 18/10/16 by masqua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join