It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks 8 - How Long Before the New Trump Scandal of the Day?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Data dump 8!

In before the new Trump sex accuser.

Another day, another data dump. In what has become a daily routine, one which forces the Clinton campaign to bring up ever starker (most sexual) scandals involving Trump to provide a media distraction, moments ago Wikileaks released yet another roughly 1,150 emails in Part 8 of its ongoing Podesta Email dump, which brings the total number of released emails to 10,169.

There are lots more to be released, so which woman will get paid to step up and claim she was abused today? What will the Clinton campaign match this with in order to distract the press?

So far they've matched scandal for scandal to keep the squirrels busy.

So they're out there. Hit Twitter and enjoy. Today seems to be centering on the missing Blumenthal email.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
This election is so embarrassing. If trump is the real deal and wins then it will be worth it. Sadly i believe hillery was already annointed by TPTB. They really want to tear our country in two.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: buellmph

It's disgusting-I refuse to play. We should all refuse to play. Now, finding out that George (the demon exposed) Soros owns most of the voting machines-its time for revolution. Take back the elections. Throw those machines away. Let's have the military, yeah like they do in "some" third world governments stand by so we can vote and be counted for.
Burn all the MSM-cut them off the internet-they lie and can be bought by the highest bidder. Now is the perfect time if ever there has been one to take action-but where are our real leaders? The ones who really care about us citizens?

No one ever answers this question? Some of us are screaming "HELP!"

edit on 15-10-2016 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The Clintons dont need another accuser, because the media is complicit / working with or for Hillary.

MSM has indeed failed this nation.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I was just reading a thread on 4chan where they were discussing a podesta email about a hit on scalia that was disguised as a movie plot, In the "script" there is a map with a pointer to his ranch were he was murdered.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

...where are our real leaders?

They end up getting co-opted or killed if they can't be bent.

Unless you support the machine, you're never going to get anywhere.

Why don't the people stand up and fight?

Mortgages, cell phones, football, celebrity gossip, credit card bills, Xbox, PlayStation, Facebook, debt, a job (or 2, or 3), more debt, car notes, electricity bills, grocery bills, ad naseum...

Come the evening of November 8th, the national media will announce that the queen has been chosen and everyone who did not vote for her will heave a huge sigh of frustration because they still have to go to work and pay for the mortgage, cell phones...

As bad as things are, as along as people have bills to pay and there's still food in the grocery stores and distractions to keep us occupied, nothing will ever change.

a reply to: ColaTesla

After a bit of searching, it would seem that this idea originated at GLP.
edit on 15-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2016 by jadedANDcynical because: can't not can

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Clinton Campaign at the end of their rope.

Not much left to do but ad-hom their way through.

The issues mean zero to them now.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
People need to go out on the street and force the downfall of the establishment.

Using "existing processes" will not work, no regime will change the very system that put it into power and made them all rich.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

What will people do the morning after? Ever see the last shot in the film Truman?

Two security guards go, "meh, what else is on"?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Justso

I stopped cooperating years ago. Couldn't be happier having simplified my life and know that i contribute near zero of what it takes to keep the machine rolling.

Now days I just look on and wonder what it will take for people to finally get a clue. All the political banter here on ATS does not make me hopeful. Measuring abject criminality with sexist talk is just weird.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla
I was just reading a thread on 4chan where they were discussing a podesta email about a hit on scalia that was disguised as a movie plot, In the "script" there is a map with a pointer to his ranch were he was murdered.

I was just reading that thread.
I am not sure how anyone can look at what is there and not be totally suspicious of his death.

Are we allowed to link to 4chan? That link needs to be put up on our Scala death threads.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
People need to go out on the street and force the downfall of the establishment.

Using "existing processes" will not work, no regime will change the very system that put it into power and made them all rich.

Problem is that it has to get bad enough that the unknown of a real revolution is preferable to what the establishment is doing. The danger is that people get so downtrodden that they no longer have the energy or wherewithal to resist and things get so far down that there is no longer any ability to fight back.

Most are still too comfortable.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Probably best not to link to a chan. However, having read it for myself, I can tell you that what they are talking about is this gibberish published on that well-known source of reliable facts, Godlikeproductions.

As you can see for yourself the GLP author is convinced that a discussion about a movie script is somehow secret code for a plan to assassinate Scalia. This is already far-fetched enough, but (if you recall) the reason he's looking for a Podesta assassination plan in the first place is because of the phrase 'wet works' appearing in an earlier email.

So it appears that Podesta and his sinister cabal are quite happy to chat openly about murder sometimes, but have decided to come up with an incredibly confusing metaphor to use the rest of the time.

If you find this credible, good luck to you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

My wife is someone who escaped the middle east. She saw revolution. People angry with their government who took over. Problem was the people who took over were the intolerant type and it went from crony to a country of hate and oppression.

Upon seeing the true colors of Trump supporters... their beacon of hate, racism, misogyny, etc... no thanks. i'm not interested in their brand of revolution.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I see plenty of hate, racism, misogyny, etc., to go around.

The left thinks it's tolerant because it all thinks the same. Try thinking and believing differently for a change instead of toeing the leftist line and see how tolerant the left really is.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Sad that you think not endorsing racism and hate is toeing a line.

Maybe you should consider thinking a little different.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

Sad that you think not endorsing racism and hate is toeing a line.

Maybe you should consider thinking a little different.

Sad that you are incapable of recognizing your own racism and hate.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Please enlighten me to my racism???

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You know... if this were a movie, all the foreshadowing leads to the lurid conclusion of a final Wikileaks release of Clinton's email that details a love affair between her and Trump.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Anyone, actually looking through these?

Such dribble in this thread already.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join