It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

At a Loss for Words!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Annee

My little bubble is irrelevant.

My little bubble is the least of your worries!

Worried?

But, I'm not.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Flyingclaydisk:

Now it would appear the US is planning on using the entire might of the CIA (and NSA) for a covert cyber attack on Russia. This, in response to what it terms "interference in the American presidential elections". To me, translated, this means 'interference in concealing the evil deeds of one Hillary Clinton'! So the Obama administration is willing to risk WAR with Russia...just to get Hillary elected. UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

So, I take it we are going to see Angry American patriots rush to the streets in their thousands to retake their country back? Yeah, I didn't think so. Remind me again why the 2nd amendment is so important, and why it is so equally important to have a gun? Something about a tyrannous or rogue government, I'm sure that is one of the reasons?

Of course, you'll shoot someone dead having the audacity to steal your 50" screen and Xbox or playstation, but when it comes to stopping a group from stealing your country or protecting your actual constitutional rights, or save yourselves from a potential nuclear war, I guess that is a fight Americans don't have the stomach for. Well, at least you managed to scrape out 300 years of existence, not a bad innings I suppose, but I guess it is time to turn out the lights.

No point in keeping them burning when no one gives a damn!

edit on 15/10/16 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: elysiumfire

edit...re-read your post, more carefully.

I'm not sure I totally like the way you framed your response, but there is some truth in what you say.

edit on 10/16/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Now it would appear the US is planning on using the entire might of the CIA (and NSA) for a covert cyber attack on Russia.

its hardly covert when nbc are reporting it before its happened.
someone dun goofed.

I'm at a complete loss for words to describe this! It is incomprehensible the depths to which these politicians will go to get elected. Just incomprehensible!!!

not really, in the real world, people can see russia are trying to influence the american elections through hacking, this is called revenge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join