It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

At a Loss for Words!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

They are too busy pushing pro state,pro clinton propaganda.

ATS is no longer the website I joined so many years ago.

I can hardly believe it myself, I am at a loss for words,
except to say I hope the minions like their new Religion,
worshiping Hillary and The State.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

They won't comment because there's literally no other way to interpret this action!

They won't comment because there is absolutely no defense, zero. There's no way to deflect, no rejoinder, no dodge. The only thing left to do is slither away into the shadows...once again.

People need to be shouting about this action from every rooftop! This is unbelievable!

This dangerous nonsense must END.

edit on 10/15/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

They won't comment because there's literally no other way to interpret this action!

They won't comment because there is absolutely no defense, zero. There's no way to deflect, no rejoinder, no dodge. The only thing left to do is slither away into the shadows...once again.

Indeed...even knowing that many of the commenters are in all
likely hood CTR, which means they are nothing more than
paid advertisements...

People need to be shouting about this action from every rooftop! This is unbelievable!

This dangerous nonsense must END.

It is unreal, in real life I am having plenty of conversation
about this, no one is willing to support Hillary...yet online
most websites are really censoring this information in some way or another.

Goes without saying that all of the big media outlets are...
now Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Google...all in the censorship mode.

It is readily apparent we are already under a State sponsored media
No wonder The Clinton's want to "put an end" to sites like Breitbart.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I see some of you are wondering where are all those not-so-covert cult members of a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal, I have a answer to that. They are too busy listing through tabloids in their quest to find some new juicy story they can run here on ATS, and poison it some more

And you're supposed to believe that if that thing called Hillary Clinton wins, there's going to be peace? How retarded you have to be in order to believe in that. I mean, she did not even win, but yet, they are already preparing for a cyber war with another country...
edit on 650k2016Saturdaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

It is unreal, in real life I am having plenty of conversation about this, no one is willing to support Hillary...yet online most websites are really censoring this information in some way or another. Goes without saying that all of the big media outlets are... now Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, Google...all in the censorship mode. It is readily apparent we are already under a State sponsored media No wonder The Clinton's want to "put an end" to sites like Breitbart.

Funny that you would say this. I too have found very few people admitting they are supporters of Hillary.

We know that we are in the middle of one of the largest social media experiments they have ever devised. I guess we would be surprised, if they played it any other way.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
I see some of you are wondering where are all those not-so-covert cult members of a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal, I have a answer to that. They are too busy listing through tabloids in their quest to find some new juicy story they can run here on ATS, and poison it some more

And you're supposed to believe that if that thing called Hillary Clinton wins, there's going to be peace? How retarded you have to be in order to believe in that. I mean, she did not even win, but yet, they are already preparing for a cyber war with another country...

Very few believe that this election is any thing but a poorly developed dog and pony show. They don't even have enough respect, or concern, about the voters to even try to make it look legitimate.

They are pissing on our heads, and they are not even bothering, to try to make us believe it is rain anymore.

At least the Kool-Aid drinkers seem to be awake. They know they are backing the horse of destruction. They just can't turn their heads away from the tit, even though it has been bone dry for years.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
what gets me is, what good a cyber attack will do now? in less than a month the election happens. they have gotten all there is to get by now. the goods have been forwarded to who ever and copied multiple times.

anything that they get or do is going to bolster the claims putin has made to his people and the world, and if any info is retrieved, all they have to say is that the U.S. is just making it up because they think we did something.

obama has no concrete proof that russia is the culprit. only that the attacks come from servers run by a russian company, and cannot tie the russian govt to them.
is obama that freakin stupid to advertise it,pluse he must still be inhaling.
edit on 15-10-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why is the never a chance for diplomacy with Russia? Why is it when the talking heads in the media discuss Russia and China for that matter it is usually in a negative light.

In foreign interest were always set against them by a narrative that is predetermined

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlieobama has no concrete proof that russia is the culprit. only that the attacks come from servers run by a russian company, and cannot tie the russian govt to them.
is obama that freakin stupid, plus to advertise it he must still be inhaling.

I repeat. They have no regard for the American people.

They think the majority of us are like ignorant children that will follow the Pied Piper off into the woods, or we can be controlled with promises that are nothing more than lies.

Looks like they are right.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Why is the never a chance for diplomacy with Russia? Why is it when the talking heads in the media discuss Russia and China for that matter it is usually in a negative light.

In foreign interest were always set against them by a narrative that is predetermined

Because we must always have something to fear or they lose their control over us.

Their biggest mistake was making us fear them, more than we fear the monster under the bed.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Exactly 1984 Eurasia

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Russia uncovers corruption in our government.

Our response?

Our corrupt government attacks those that exposed the corruption.

Isn't that exactly the same way the Government treats conspiracy theorists?
Comparing the Roman Empire to America right now, Rome was Eden.
I think we have the same situation as in the movie "Matrix", people
can't handle the truth ...... they want their juicy steak

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

A war started by progressive politics.
THEY ALSO want women in COMBAT don't they?
FOR promotions?
WELL now they can DECIMATE a generation of Millennials who JUST don't get it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think it's kind of an interesting approach. It's not as if Russia thinks the US has been sitting on its hands.

Obviously the government has been messing around with Russian networks (as they have ours). Obviously we've learned quite a bit about theirs (as they have ours).

So, put them on public "notice" to see if anything in their system changes. You don't have to actually do anything to learn something. The analogy would be sending a plane toward their borders (and the vice is versa) to see how many radar installations light up.

edit on 10/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Are we really?

We only know what we're told and it's different depending on who's doing the telling.

Power politics is not about the people. It's about power/control, and natural resources.

Russia has natural resources. Who processes them?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I mean I have not heard anything from this administration positive concerning Russia. I don't know what they have done to the United States to become a de facto enemy?

Look at it everything the administration can't prove they blame on Russia.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

No one processes most Russia's interior wealth, it's too cold and untapped,most of it's populations are in clusters of cities.
All one would need is to harvest methane from the permafrost and it would be a gold mine.
Imagination and hope aren't too popular with the world power set.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I mean I have not heard anything from this administration positive concerning Russia. I don't know what they have done to the United States to become a de facto enemy?

Look at it everything the administration can't prove they blame on Russia.

You know what you choose for your ears to hear.

Armchair politicians haven't a clue what's really happening at high level international politics.

I'm just logical and honest enough to accept that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Well no if you can enlighten me I am asking has this administration said anything positive or not negative about Russia that you can recall?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well no if you can enlighten me I am asking has this administration said anything positive or not negative about Russia that you can recall?

What I'm saying is why would they?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join