It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

At a Loss for Words!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Now it would appear the US is planning on using the entire might of the CIA (and NSA) for a covert cyber attack on Russia. This, in response to what it terms "interference in the American presidential elections". To me, translated, this means 'interference in concealing the evil deeds of one Hillary Clinton'! So the Obama administration is willing to risk WAR with Russia...just to get Hillary elected. UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!

The Obama administration is contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action against Russia in retaliation for alleged Russian interference in the American presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

Current and former officials with direct knowledge of the situation say the CIA has been asked to deliver options to the White House for a wide-ranging "clandestine" cyber operation designed to harass and "embarrass" the Kremlin leadership.
- NBC News

Article

I'm at a complete loss for words to describe this! It is incomprehensible the depths to which these politicians will go to get elected. Just incomprehensible!!! This is completely unprecedented!! They will knowingly risk the futures of our very own children just to protect their own selfish interests. Wow...just unreal. I never thought I would see something like this in my 53 years on this planet. It's like I want to say something, but there are just not sufficient words to describe my outrage at the fact our tax dollars are being used by our elected officials to protect themselves (and only themselves) from the very public they have been elected to serve! UNBELIEVABLE!!

edit on 10/15/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The Obama administration is contemplating an unprecedented cyber covert action against Russia in retaliation for alleged Russian interference in the American presidential election, U.S. intelligence officials told NBC News.

I think they need to look up the word covert.

They can't keep nothing secret unless it's emails for a presidential candidate, and what really happened at Benghazi.

Nothing about this smells right.

FALSE FLAG.

Yes people.

Blaming Russia is a false flag psyop.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
This is akin to 6 year old throwing a temper tantrum...but with nuclear weapons!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

What I don't get is, why announce it? Operations like this don't get announced in the news unless they want you to know.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

In a word...

...DESPERATION!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall
What I don't get is, why announce it? Operations like this don't get announced in the news unless they want you to know.

They want to instill hatred for Russia in the minds of the american public, as if there wasn't enough already. This will make the people more open to a possible future war with Russia.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

In a word...

...DESPERATION!

I think it has more to do with narrative, what happens if Trump is elected? Well the excuse could be, 'it was US-Russia cyber-war so Trump is not eligible for presidency'. Maybe it's desperation, or maybe it's just a safety-net in case Hillary isn't elected.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Obvious campaign trick here.

The DNC.Clinton powers have been blaming Russians all along.

Now in light of the recent exposures, all-of-a-sudden Obama gets involved.

And they fully expect and demand the voters believe them despite their continuous lying patterns.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Now in light of the recent exposures, all-of-a-sudden Obama gets involved.

Not the first time either.

Remember the Sony hack ?

And Obama blaming No Ko for it?

And that was just for an effing movie.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I Hilary does not win Obama loses the mansion in Dubai. Or worse yet added to the hit list!
www.wnd.com...
www.militarycorruption.com...

Announcing an attack is a threat, everyone seems to be threatening everyone right now.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Funny how, The only people who believe the hacks are Russian intelligence are Hillary supporters

And the only person that want to go to war with Russia is Hillary Clinton

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
This comes as just a long list of actions that are meant to instigate and irritate Russia into doing something and becoming the bad guy.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Putin - Good

Hillary - Bad

It may be weird thinking, but for me, Putin being afraid of Hillary - - - makes whistles and red flashing lights go off.

Hey! Let's just elect Putin. Nothing like a "good" dictator.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
This comes as just a long list of actions that are meant to instigate and irritate Russia into doing something and becoming the bad guy.

And . . . .

So, now America is supposed to support Putin as the good guy?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There is simply no defense of this action being anything other than an attempt to shield Hillary (and her party) from further hacking attempts. It's an overt threat to Russia to back off. The problem is...the Russian hacking is only exposing something which already exists, albeit in secret. This isn't about national security. No, this is ALL about protecting the democrats from damage to reputation during an election cycle...and it's criminal!!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

There is an irony in blaiming others for rigging elections while at the same time rigging elections. It's an obscenity of reason that the Whitehouse would consider such aggressive action against supposed election rigging, while at the same time leaving those who domestically rig elections without even the smallest criticism. This is a unique effort of double-standards, and likely corruption, that is unprecedented.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Russia uncovers corruption in our government.

Our response?

Our corrupt government attacks those that exposed the corruption.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Nothing about this smells right.

FALSE FLAG.

Yes people.

Blaming Russia is a false flag psyop.

And where are all of the usual folks screaming False Flag?

And Hillary supporters wont seem to comment?

Hmmmmm........

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
its always the russians...

next thing you know commie witch hunts are gonna come back with duck and cover drills at schools

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

And Hillary supporters wont seem to comment?

They are too busy pushing pro state,pro clinton propaganda.

ATS is no longer the website I joined so many years ago.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join