It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chertoff EXPOSED As Aiding A 9/11 Terrorist! (from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:14 PM
link   
This article is a fine summary of the main reason Michael Chertoff, Bush's nominee for head of Homeland Security, shouldn't be approved. Chertoff has had a role overseeing and blocking federal investigations into the Vince Foster case as well as the FBI's inquires into the Saudi's during their 9/11 investigations. Now, it is revealed that Chertoff personally wired money to a man previously identified as a financer of Al-Qaida.

www.libertyforum.org
As incredible as this news may seem, it has now been revealed that the nominee of President Bush for the new Secretary of Homeland Security, Michael Chertoff, has ties with a man suspected of financing the 911 attacks, Dr. Magdy Elamir. There is also convincing evidence that Chertoff as head of the Criminal Division of the U.S. Justice Department shielded this financier of 911 from prosecution in a terrorist case.

The Record newspaper of Bergen County, New Jersey on June 20, 2000 shows that Chertoff defended Magdy Elamir who was sued by the State of New Jersey for $16.7 million dollars in losses. Over $5.7 million went “to unknown parties…by means of wire transfers to bank accounts where the beneficial owner of the account is unknown.”

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The title is pretty self-explanetary. My guess is that Chertoff's contact is an asset much like Omar Saeed Sheikh and former ISI head Mahmoud Ahmad, who recieved wire transfers from US government officials and then, in turn, transferred the money to the hijackers.

Related News Links:
rense.com
www.madcowprod.com
www.antiwar.com
www.counterpunch.org

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
POLITICS: Bush Names Chertoff for Homeland Security

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sorry, but I don't think David Duke and Rense rise the level of "credible sources" in this matter. The article seems to be another attempt at linking Jews to the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Don't make the mistake of overgeneralizing anything at rense.com as bullocks. Each article posted on rense is written by a different author, not Duke or Rense. Judge their credibility, not Jeff's. BTW, the Zionist (not Jewish) involvement in 911 is quite well documented.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
If you believe this information to be true, you send it along with your thoughts to the senators from your state along with the Honorable Susan Collins (R-Maine) and the Honorable Joseph Lieberman (D-Connecticut) of the Senate Homeland Security committee.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
A fine idea, except Lieberman is a self-proclaimed Zionist. I've no doubt he'd ignore it. As for the senators in my state, I just might do that. I don't know who will else will be present at his confirmation hearing though.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Sorry, but I don't think David Duke and Rense rise the level of "credible sources" in this matter. The article seems to be another attempt at linking Jews to the 9/11 attacks.

Is it not possible that the Zionists are behind 9-11? I believe it to be very possible, especially when considering that there has been almost nothing in the news about Israel since 9-11 that I have seen.

Not saying it's true, but to rule it out is silly

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Is it not possible that the Zionists are behind 9-11? I believe it to be very possible, especially when considering that there has been almost nothing in the news about Israel since 9-11 that I have seen.

Not saying it's true, but to rule it out is silly

The U.S. is already a strong supporter of Israel and if they were behind it and it was exposed, Israel would lose all U.S. support, so I think they would have far more to lose than to gain by doing such a thing.

posted on Jan, 24 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
But I don't doubt that there are some serious extremists in the Zionist camp, especially seeing the power of the hate coming in their direction.

Were I them, I would know that they would have little hope of winning a war against the middle east and the sooner someone else could stem the tide the better chance for them to survive unscathed.

It is possible that a creation of an enemy is in play now created by both powers for the purpose of bending the middle east into an American-friendly place. Meaning that they would benifit us economically, and we would have the power and persuation because of more friendly contacts within the governments than currently exist.

I find it very possible, although there are other alternatives.

new topics

top topics

join