It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

WORLD WAR 3 FOR DUMMIES A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding the Present World Situation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I found this listed at rense and thought, i'll post it why not!

And an interesting chain of events it is - a closer look at how we got to this point in time and who's responsible for mucking it all up.

1998 - 2000: Setting the table

Powerful elites and influential think tanks forecast a coming period of American aggression. Zbigniew Brzezinski speaks for the Globalist faction of the western PRC (Predatory Ruling Class) in 'The Grand Chessboard', a book in which he openly advocates for bolder American action in dominating the Eurasian land mass.

WW3 for Dummies
edit on 15-10-2016 by Encryptor because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Encryptor

Cool site; thanks for posting the link! Really enjoyed reading that.

Makes a person realize what a charade all of this is. The "loser" is the person that allows themselves to get caught up in this crap. Only the smart assiduously side step their way through this mine field of doom. I pity the zealots that allow themselves to be used by the evil Elite puppet masters in their endless war games for greater wealth and power.

More I pity the innocents caught in the middle.
What a sham this all is.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Is this really "WW3 for Dummies", or Dummies wanting WW3?

I'll give the author a few marks for trying, but it's just another book in a crowded market banging on about how everything is contrived and no one has free thought. No one in the Middle East would want to protest about the crap-hole the place is without the CIA, Israel or some other shady (but conveniently non-specific) group making them do it.
edit on 15/10/2016 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

A "closer look at how we got to this point" is also found on the site you linked.

You can download the PDF and it's called.. " WHO IS BEHIND THE PUSH FOR WORLD WAR 3 - AND WHY?

Read 'Planet Rothschild' and know the truth.

We have been on a course of annihilation for over 100 years. We will reap what we sow if someone doesn't stop the corruption in the Corporation of America.

Only way to stop it is for "we the people" to rise up and demand our reality not be ran by a group of sinister and most dark entities.

A new president wont stop it... JFK tried. Look what happened to him. Lets be realistic and search for the solution together instead of being divided by the same ones we want to denounce.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Cool site; thanks for posting the link! Really enjoyed reading that.

Makes a person realize what a charade all of this is. The "loser" is the person that allows themselves to get caught up in this crap. Only the smart assiduously side step their way through this mine field of doom. I pity the zealots that allow themselves to be used by the evil Elite puppet masters in their endless war games for greater wealth and power.

More I pity the innocents caught in the middle.
What a sham this all is.

Yeah it's a very good site, the article was nicely detailed. A charade it is, i agree. 'They' want us to get caught up in it so we're not looking at what their other hand is doing.

It's all gotten stupid and incoherent, hard to believe it's still being played out and people still trust the MSM for reliable news sources.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It is the effete, ineffectual, impotent leadership of President Obama which has set the world ablaze...

America, the light of the West, was an arsenal of democracy and fought to export our exceptional way of life to the Stone Age hoardes ignorantly ruling much of the globe...

And it is with the disappearance of our light that a shadow grows across this fair earth...

-Christosterone

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I would say both. Dummies all round!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

yes, i know. crazy..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Obama is the current headstone of disingenuous leadership at the moment amongst a few other entities. Unfortunately for the rest us, it will continue unless something shifts.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I read as some loon hyping a book by throwing random names around and adding hate Israel speech just because it is popular. There are several epic fails , especially the Obama against Assad on the attacks. Wasnt it Obama who stated "chlorine gas was not a WMD" ? In defense of Assad ? Even though Assad crossed the proverbial red line And , he omitted Mubarak from any of the article .

"Wizard's First Rule" and he is attempting to use it.
(if you dont know what that is , find Zed on Google. He can explain better than I could, and much more PC than I would)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
I read as some loon hyping a book by throwing random names around and adding hate Israel speech just because it is popular. There are several epic fails , especially the Obama against Assad on the attacks. Wasnt it Obama who stated "chlorine gas was not a WMD" ? In defense of Assad ? Even though Assad crossed the proverbial red line And , he omitted Mubarak from any of the article .

"Wizard's First Rule" and he is attempting to use it.
(if you dont know what that is , find Zed on Google. He can explain better than I could, and much more PC than I would)

I seem to have hit a nerve.

To each his own. First off.. i don't believe anything that comes out of Washington's lying mouth. Secondly, Israel's Leaders do not include her People in it's dirty dealings. Just like America's Leadership doesn't include her People. Just like everywhere else. You get the the drift.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Well, the depths of stupidity of the general population knows no bounds. They're easily caught up in the spectacle and manipulated into taking sides. It generates a lot of money for the MSM and their owners. Just look at this phony election cycle.......its a business model in and of itself!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Is this really "WW3 for Dummies", or Dummies wanting WW3?

I'll give the author a few marks for trying, but it's just another book in a crowded market banging on about how everything is contrived and no one has free thought. No one in the Middle East would want to protest about the crap-hole the place is without the CIA, Israel or some other shady (but conveniently non-specific) group making them do it.

Of course there is real civil society engagement in the ME. BUT, there is also a demonstrable history of both US military intervention AND CIA activity in the ME. Do you deny that? Do you deny for example that the West has been funding, arming, and training militants in Syria for almost 4 years now? It's on record....
edit on 15-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Christosterone
It is the effete, ineffectual, impotent leadership of President Obama which has set the world ablaze...

America, the light of the West, was an arsenal of democracy and fought to export our exceptional way of life to the Stone Age hoardes ignorantly ruling much of the globe...

And it is with the disappearance of our light that a shadow grows across this fair earth...

-Christosterone

False. This far predates Obama... The historical record shows the US engaging in imperialism abroad for the past 100 years.

You seem to conveniently forget that Bush Jr. illegally invaded Iraq and engaged in the non-democratic war crimes of torture abroad as well imprisonment without due process..

I suggest hitting the history books again.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Well, the depths of stupidity of the general population knows no bounds. They're easily caught up in the spectacle and manipulated into taking sides. It generates a lot of money for the MSM and their owners. Just look at this phony election cycle.......its a business model in and of itself!

I know the whole thing speaks Volumes.

Watching the stupidity of the populace is Like watching fish chasing a worm around in a tank back and forth

The entire thing is phony and sad.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well we know from the emails that Lynn de Rothschild was hanging with Hillary. Just sayin'.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, and absolutely no surprise to those of us who are aware.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Well we know from the emails that Lynn de Rothschild was hanging with Hillary. Just sayin'.

"just sayin"...what??....you throw out the name "Lynn de Rothchild" as if to imply that this family name has some type of world controlling power?...I'll grant you they had some Eurocentric power relating to their great wealth a couple of centuries ago, but today, to think that they have power or influence in China, Russia, Africa, India, Japan, both Koreas, Australia, South America, middle eastern countries, even America, is absurd.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Not that family alone. There are others, but between them they pull a lot of strings. Even if a country doesn't get pulled directly, it gets caught up in the flow.

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Not that family alone. There are others, but between them they pull a lot of strings.

Is the mysterious and non-specific group of people that no one is really able to agree on, but often revolves around a series of unsubstantiated urban myths, speculation and paranoia, often involving Jews? There are particular names repeated ad nauseam, but no evidence that they are able to sway the course of modern history, let alone protect their fortunes from acrimonious divorce settlements and scandal.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join