It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do women’s groups treat Bill Clinton and Donald Trump differently?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Uhm... Because Bill Clinton isn't actually standing for election, and Trump is?

And there's no suggestion that Hillary Clinton has ever been a sex pest?

Screw that...

We should not be pandering to these frauds in both sides. They are disrespecting real rape victims and AMERICA..

Trump started it, but the media has no right to play ball... it is disgusting

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

Maybe because one of the two admitted to doing as much...

Naw, that would be too simple.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

"I don't wait"

Only a delusional person would not see this statement for what it is.

Find me a statement from Clinton saying that and maybe you have a case.

This isn't even to denigrate the Clinton accusers. I bet some shady things took place at some point. However, two of the stories don't make muchnsense, and Broderick signed an affidavidit saying it didn't happen. Does that mean it didn't happen? No, but it does mean it is not only tougher to prove, but that there is reasonable doubt.

Trump, on the other hand, has admitted to 'not waiting' for women's approval, and is now being hit by over 10 women claiming that's exactly what happened. Hell, the tape almost acts as a witness for the prosecution.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: beeeyotch
a reply to: Gryphon66 Um,,Bill Clinton raped women,,Trump (supoosedly not proven) groped women. Anyone with a braincell can tell that those women are lying, especially when one of their lawyers is a Clinton delegate..

Any proof that Clinton raped anyone?

Any proof that Trump did?

Raped? Not yet. Assault? His own words.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
a reply to: uncommitted

So.................... tell me again why anyone would support a treasonous, murderous old hag like Hillary? You're credibility should go down, way down, for supporting and condoning a criminal in some peoples estimation after that, don't you think?

You say my post was pathetic and a lie. I say like many of the posts about Trump and other candidates here. You can't have it both ways. It sucks when the knife cuts both sides doesn't it?

I can't have it both ways yet the knife cuts both sides?

Why do you keep making comments like 'treasonous and murderous' when you can't even not when two telephone numbers are different? You will need to ask at lost property if they've seen your credibility.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Come on peeps......don't blame Hillary for the sins of her husband. After all, nobody has less to do with his sex life than she!

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join