It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hispanic Trump Supporter Reveals Truth About Racist Hillary Supporter[s]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Answer my question.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yes, it is unreasonable. Not too mention that he is regurgitating the same nonsense every other Right Wing nut does.

And my opinion is that he was simply parroting Right Wing rhetoric.

That's what all the left-wing nuts say.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Answer my question.

Of course it's possible a Latin American person could support Trump. That's why your question and the assertion that followed is so absurd.

You just made it up.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Yes, it is unreasonable. Not too mention that he is regurgitating the same nonsense every other Right Wing nut does.

Is that an "I know you are but what I am" type of response?

Surely you could do better.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

I was trying to show you how stupid it sounds. It's not much of an argument by any unit of measure. It's more of a hand-wave.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I was trying to show you how stupid it sounds. It's not much of an argument by any unit of measure. It's more of a hand-wave.

It is a valid argument when you can witness the rhetoric being parroted by many people on the Right. No need to wave hands when all you have to do is watch and listen.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
It is hilarious how the liberals here were so quick to go on the attack and absolutely prove as well aa demonstrate the kind of profiling that this man is talking about.

Please, read the comments for yourself. They might even attack me, too.

It's not an attack to point out that one man's opinion doesn't speak for millions.

/shrug

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

It is a valid argument when you can witness the rhetoric being parroted by many people on the Right. No need to wave hands when all you have to do is watch and listen.

It is not a refutation of the arguments made, but a refutation of making the arguments. It's to evade the argument.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

It is not a refutation of the arguments made, but a refutation of making the arguments. It's to evade the argument.

It was not said to refute any particular argument. Perhaps argument is not the correct word to use. Consider it an observation.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So one person's opinion (it's more than one person rest assured) in this case a pro trump supporter who's Hispanic, doesn't matter.

Because it doesn't match other people's opinion (anti trump/pro hillary)

It's rather clear that the drums must keep rolling against trump.

Doesn't matter your cultural background or race, if your a pro trump supporter your opinion doesn't matter. Case closed !!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imhere
So one person's opinion (it's more than one person rest assured) in this case a pro trump supporter who's Hispanic, doesn't matter.

Because it doesn't match other people's opinion (anti trump/pro hillary)

It's rather clear that the drums must keep rolling against trump.

Doesn't matter your cultural background or race, if your a pro trump supporter your opinion doesn't matter. Case closed !!

It does matter. Has anyone said it didn't?

But it is ONE person's opinion. That doesn't translate into the wide-sweeping statements that are trying to be tagged on.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I really dont get it...right wing rhetoric ? And is there not a left wing rhetoric ? and isnt it parroted just the same by its supporters (you know the ones...bigot, racist, islamophobe, rednecks, deplorables...and the like) ? What's the difference ?

A lot of current political issues revolve around immigration...and this man is obviously a migrant...and his point of view is therefore relevant and interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Wow, one guy has an opinion!

Well, I guess that conclusively proves the lies about millions of other people.

So you are declaring that a one guy opinion isn't that great yet you incessantly post yours thread after thread with pro Clinton propaganda......interesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Actually they don't get it.

Because they continually use 'right wing' in the wrong sense.

CLinton is the right wing candidate.

Trump is the left wing candidate.

People have the terms backasswards.

All STATISTS are right wing.

Regulation,gun control, etc RIGHT WING.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

Millions of what other people?

You know nothing about what the real, ordinary people think. The only thing you know is what you're being told by your cult leader and your mainstream media. So, don't fool yourself in to thinking you know anything, because you really don't.

Millions of Hillary supporters who are supposedly "racist?"

Come on, at least keep up with the assertions of the OP if you're going to post in a thread, eh?

You have no basis to say anything about "ordinary people." You're a Trump sycophant and a whiny little troll.

You contribute nothing to any thread you post in except your never-ending opinions of other posters.

You're an obnoxious little sock-puppet that can barely make a cogent sentence that isn't carping about someone else.

You're about as unimaginative as any poster on here, and that's truly saying something.

How is it that the mods miss these types of posts??

Was this necessary? No, the quoted post wasn't much better but my goodness!

Wake me up when Nov 9th rolls around... Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

Wow, one guy has an opinion!

Well, I guess that conclusively proves the lies about millions of other people.

So you are declaring that a one guy opinion isn't that great yet you incessantly post yours thread after thread with pro Clinton propaganda......interesting.

Ikr? If this was a Trump supporter I feel like their post would've been removed...

Maybe I'm being sensitive today but, dang, some folks are getting away with straight up rude behavior in some of their posts!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

originally posted by: eNumbra
"I voted for Obama I was brainwashed [...] liberals are creating the divisions."

Yeah...I'M...still brainwashed.

Ummm...there ya go...I fixed it for ya...

You can thank me later...

YouSir

Fixed what? all you did was show off that you're just another petty, blind supporter of everything that's still wrong with the system.

Whole systems borked there, cupcake, Trump isn't going to save you from the globalists when there's still the house and congress filled with them.

You've fallen into thinking the puppet show is real; don't do that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I've experienced very similar.

My wife is a strong pro Trump supporter and also an immigrant. I spend a fair amount of time with Balkan/Slavic immigrants who also feel the same way and support Trump.

They have two common themes.

1) They picked up and moved here from halfway around the world to chase the American dream, what America represented, what America was and did so by playing by the rules, coming here legally. They both want America to remain or trend back towards what it was and they want the legality of immigrants coming here enforced. They despise illegals. They feel it's actual xenophobic towards them all this talk about Mexicans. Why? Because Mexicans simply live within walking distance and have an advantage they want our politicians to cater to, an advantage most others don't have who have to go the legal route of applying for residency due to distance. They hate that Mexicans get a different set of rules simply for being our neighbors. Due to the tougher requirement to immigrate here from overseas(not Mexico) they also learn the language and are more highly educated. That's another thing they don't like about the Mexicans coming here where they're catered to in Spanish while often not being all that educated. They don't have their native languages catered to here so they move knowing damn well they need to speak English and assimilate to the culture, be able to work as an educated member of the work force.

2) Due to the political climate, they keep their support for Trump to themselves. They'll vote for him but few know they will. And this refrain repeats itself throughout the immigrant community. The legal immigrant community anyway. If they went public with their true feelings they'd be labelled a sellout by immigrant communities.

Of course, people like our resident Hillary shill in this thread will fail across the board to recognize this reality and instead attempt to argue some asinine strawman such as "well that obviously speaks for millions of people" which of course is the argument of a toddler and meant to deflect, the common liberal debate strategy.
edit on 15-10-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

So can we use one persons opinion on all of the Trump supporters?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: lovebeck

It is the mud pit, toughen up.
When people stop calling everyone who disagrees with them shills maybe they won't be called what they are called.

Sorry Gryph wasn't PC about it.

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join