It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Hispanic Trump Supporter Reveals Truth About Racist Hillary Supporter[s]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Gryphon66

I see you are extremely triggered by my post. Good, its because truth hurts. I don't need to make my posts long, when I can get to a point in one sentence. That's something you, and the likes of you, will never be able to do, because you have no arguments to back you up.

The only thing cult lovers of a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal can do, is insult others.

Out of your 6 sentences, 4 of them start with a "you are..." No wonder you've become a laughing thing on ATS

Oh look, you're trying to pull out the paltry little "triggered" defense.

You don't get to any points about any topic ever. You're a walking talking negative example on the site policy against making personal comments.

Yet, you get away with it. Who knows why.

You're a fake, false little imposter. You wouldn't know what an actual argument looks like if it were shoved into your colon, but at least it would be closer to your head at that point.

Go whine and cry at someone else; you've bored me again, Trigger. LOL
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Again, thank you for showing once again, why people support Trump and are sick and tired of the likes of you.
All your posts, and I mean, all of them are the same. It's just a bunch of "you this, you that, you, you, you..."

You have no arguments, and that's why we have this discussion

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   

I see you are extremely triggered by my post. Good, its because truth hurts. I don't need to make my posts long, when I can get to a point in one sentence. That's something you, and the likes of you, will never be able to do, because you have no arguments to back you up.

The only thing cult lovers of a lying, corrupted, murderous criminal can do, is insult others.

Out of your 6 sentences, 4 of them start with a "you are..." No wonder you've become a laughing thing on ATS

You accuse others of starting sentences with "you are" yet your very own post starts with "I see you are"

You are doing Same # you accuse others for

edit on 15-10-2016 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

You have completely missed my point, which is not surprising to be honest.

I just stated that the member is triggered by my post. Never have I called him names, nor do I want to do that, because I can use arguments in my favor, which is something you and other Hillary lovers cannot do.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Oh look, you're trying to pull out the paltry little "triggered" defense.

You don't get to any points about any topic ever. You're a walking talking negative example on the site policy against making personal comments.

Yet, you get away with it. Who knows why.

You're a fake, false little imposter. You wouldn't know what an actual argument looks like if it were shoved into your colon, but at least it would be closer to your head at that point.

Go whine and cry at someone else; you've bored me again, Trigger. LOL

Ummm..."Mirror...Mirror on the wall"...

This is way too much fun Gryph...You do see the rife hypocrisy oozing from your statements...right...?
Or is that ripe...?
Anyhow...
Keep up the good work...it's very entertaining...

YouSir

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Again, thank you for showing once again, why people support Trump and are sick and tired of the likes of you.
All your posts, and I mean, all of them are the same.It's just a bunch of "you this, you that, you, you, you...

Youhave no arguments, and that's why we have this discussion

Lol

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Glad you're enjoying yourself!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

It's like a bad vaudeville act, isn't it?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I fail to see what "revelation" was provided by this man and the video. He regurgitated the same nonsense we see posted by many Right Wing nuts on the internet and in Right Wing media.

This video has appeal for those seeking confirmation bias, and that's about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

No revelation...just an opinion some agree on.

For me it was pretty good to see a migrant person, talking about his duties to the country he migrated to.

He regurgitated the same nonsense we see posted by many Right Wing nuts

Well...that's your opinion...to me he made rational sense. Which part do you feel was nonsense ?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Which part do you feel was nonsense ?

His sweeping generalizations about liberals. Liberal this, liberals that. He hit many of the standard talking points/rhetoric and was even able to get 9/11 in there.

He's also holding a sign that appears to call Hillary a "whore". Ya, that's not someone I'd want speaking for me, even if we agreed on a candidate.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

His sweeping generalizations about liberals. Liberal this, liberals that. He hit many of the standard talking points/rhetoric and was even able to get 9/11 in there.

what do you mean...? he didnt generalize on liberals...he just said that dems and libs policies are creating division among people. It is his opinion...and not at all unreasonable.

Was there more division in America in the last 20-30 years ? And its not just America...i see this division all over EU and my home country. Recently it's just worse then I remember ever being.

He's also holding a sign that appears to call Hillary a "whore".

actually...it says "Establishment whore"...which is a bit different than calling someone just "a whore". A term "establishment whore" means you sold out.

Ya, that's not someone I'd want speaking for me, even if we agreed on a candidate.

He is speaking for himself. In a democracy...everybody has a voice, and all opinions matter equally.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He is representative of millions who feel and think the same way.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Oh lookie another right wing circle jerk thread...Serious dude do buy into this phony propaganda BS?
edit on 15-10-2016 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It is hilarious how the liberals here were so quick to go on the attack and absolutely prove as well aa demonstrate the kind of profiling that this man is talking about.

Please, read the comments for yourself. They might even attack me, too.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: TinfoilTP

He is representative of millions who feel and think the same way.

Absolutely!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
To the Hillary supporters in this thread:

Is it completely impossible for a Latin American immigrant to be a Trump supporter AND be an intelligent human being?

Or are all Trump supporters brainwashed and ignorant?

It's like you guys live in a world of extremes and polarization, like no one can fall in the middle of the spectrum. They're either crazy or stupid or both, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

It is his opinion...and not at all unreasonable.

Yes, it is unreasonable. Not too mention that he is regurgitating the same nonsense every other Right Wing nut does.

Was there more division in America in the last 20-30 years ? And its not just America...i see this division all over EU and my home country. Recently it's just worse then I remember ever being.

And only liberals and Democrats are too blame for that division? Of course not. It would be absolutely false to even suggest so. That is why it's unreasonable.

actually...it says "Establishment whore"...which is a bit different than calling someone just "a whore". A term "establishment whore" means you sold out.

A very immature way to express one's opinion.

He is speaking for himself. In a democracy...everybody has a voice, and all opinions matter equally.

And my opinion is that he was simply parroting Right Wing rhetoric.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

You know, Nikola - I don't actually think you heart is in this. Not feeling it. Just...more unimaginative nonsense

You don't have to put on the red light

You have your whole life ahead of you. Think about it

:-)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
To the Hillary supporters in this thread:

Is it completely impossible for a Latin American immigrant to be a Trump supporter AND be an intelligent human being?

Or are all Trump supporters brainwashed and ignorant?

It's like you guys live in a world of extremes and polarization, like no one can fall in the middle of the spectrum. They're either crazy or stupid or both, right?

Holy straw man! Did you just make up a false argument just to tear it down? No one has said what you proposed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join