It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

What was th OP implying with these remarks, and the pictures below them? Even though it's barely readable, it sounds like he is slyly talking about Trump. Who else could he be talking about?

Below is pic of one of the terrorists facebook page, damn read that, remind you of anyone.

Oh look these guys are fans of Putin too, damn I just know I've seen that cult of personality adoration before, hmm where was it, ah well I'll think of it.

Here is the welcome post of one of the militia / terrorist organization they affiliated with,,,

Does any of that rhetoric seem familiar, have you heard people making those same diatribes.

I suppose we'll never know, even if the OP admits it later in the thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The FBI is also compromised.

See James Comey.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

What was th OP implying with these remarks, and the pictures below them? Even though it's barely readable, it sounds like he is slyly talking about Trump. Who else could he be talking about?

Below is pic of one of the terrorists facebook page, damn read that, remind you of anyone.

Oh look these guys are fans of Putin too, damn I just know I've seen that cult of personality adoration before, hmm where was it, ah well I'll think of it.

Here is the welcome post of one of the militia / terrorist organization they affiliated with,,,

Does any of that rhetoric seem familiar, have you heard people making those same diatribes.

AH. So now the OP was implying?

I pointed out who OP is referring to above. Right wing militia/terrorist groups.

The only time Trump was mentioned was a) in the title, describing the terrorists accurately because b) the terrorists state in social media that they support Trump.

Seems like you're reacting to one word based on your own beliefs.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

See James Comey.

Ah, the Republican who has gone after the Clintons in the past?

Prove that.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Because there are no crazy Democrats supporting Hillary at all ever? Seriously, OP, get over yourself.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: gernblan
Because there are no crazy Democrats supporting Hillary at all ever? Seriously, OP, get over yourself.

Did the OP state that?

Or are you just on the Fallacious Argument Bandwagon so many seem to be riding in this thread?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Trump and Hillary is playing their roles perfectly. Good /Bad Cop.. Hillary is self-restrained in her speech, where as Trump goes all over the place as being PR-in-cheif. Both of them wants this country to be divided.

Trump may get divider-in-chief title because he is good at bringing out more craziness from people. After all he said he can get away with rape, murder, war and he will gain more votes.. It is from his own mouth.
edit on 15-10-2016 by VimanaExplorer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

AH. So now the OP was implying?

I pointed out who OP is referring to above. Right wing militia/terrorist groups.

The only time Trump was mentioned was a) in the title, describing the terrorists accurately because b) the terrorists state in social media that they support Trump.

Seems like you're reacting to one word based on your own beliefs.

It is clear he was talking about Trump, even by his own admission.

You yourself mention Trump numerous times in your first reply, and all throughout the thread, and the OP goes off on Trump and his supporters plenty of times, all while connecting them to right-wing militias. So I'm not sure playing coy will help you any.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

See James Comey.

Prove that.

Should have been self-evident to anyone who listened to him list off how every provision of the law was violated and then let her off because "there was no intent." If you are half as smart as you pretend to be, you know that for the rest of us in the great unwashed, ignorance is no excuse, and we would all get prosecuted even if we claimed we had no intent to violate the law.

Plenty of people have had their lives destroyed for less than what she did.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: aethertek

This Thread by the OP should be Reported to ATS Moderators for POLITICAL TROLLING ............

You know how to hit the alert button?

Anyway, I was thinking something similar. This thread should be forwarded to the FBI, considering all the posters seemingly supporting these domestic terrorists and their ilk!

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If you are half as smart as you pretend to be, you know that for the rest of us in the great unwashed, ignorance is no excuse, and we would all get prosecuted even if we claimed we had no intent to violate the law.

Sorry to butt-in, but it was not a matter of whether or not she claimed to have no intent to violate the law, it's that they couldn't prove she had intent to violate the law.

That is two entirely different things.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So OP, when are you going to do a thread on the BLM? They They do much worse.. They assassinate cops and blame whitey for everything. Obama/Hillary are corrupt murdering scum of the earth that openly support the BLM movement but you pick out two very isolated cases of some fringe Trump supporters and throw a snowflake meltdown. pffft..

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

See James Comey.

Prove that.

Should have been self-evident to anyone who listened to him list off how every provision of the law was violated and then let her off because "there was no intent." If you are half as smart as you pretend to be, you know that for the rest of us in the great unwashed, ignorance is no excuse, and we would all get prosecuted even if we claimed we had no intent to violate the law.

Plenty of people have had their lives destroyed for less than what she did.

Well, I know factual accuracy isn't your main concern here, but that's a gross misrepresentation of what Director Comey said and you know it. Intent is the key to the only law that Clinton could be convicted under.

I've never pretended to be smart, actually, but I do know that you don't speak for the majority of Americans, you only speak for yourself. I find that people who pat themselves on the back (as you do) and pretend to speak for America (as you do) are usually the ones who have issues about their own abilities.

You want to re-fight another battle because your comment here regarding the topic is so absurd.

You've accused the FBI of setting up these three terrorists. Care to prove that?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Regardless of what these morons where charged with. I still support Trump and I am a patriot and align myself with most militias in the belief we will defend the constitution at all costs from any tyrannical government should they force their will upon us as citizens who are law abiding. The statements made in regards to this story are true at the fact that they were terrorists. However do not confuse them and the rest of us who charge ourselves with making sure the government of the united states is held accountable for maintaining our rights as citizens. I will attack and defend the laws we were given to us by our forefathers and God himself if I see innocent lives being killed from oppressionist forces who bear the same flag I stand for. I will die trying if I have to.

Your attempt to label me and others who so happend to support trump as terrorists will find yourself an enemy of the constitution and should watch your back. The three charged with terrorism who also supported trump made their desicions all on their own and DO NOT SPEAK for ME.
edit on 15-10-2016 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Your attempt to label me and others who so happend to support trump as terrorists will find yourself an enemy of the constitution and should watch your back.

Many things Trump has said himself contradict constitutional principles and if he were to do some of what he claims he would do, people's rights would be potentially violated.

Yet, you claim to uphold the constitution and still support him?

So much for being a patriot.
edit on 15-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
Regardless of what these morons where charged with. I still support Trump and I am a patriot and align myself with most militias in the belief we will defend the constitution at all costs from any tyrancal government should they force their will upon us as citizens who are law abiding. The statements made in regards to this story are true at the fact that they were terrorists. However do not confuse them and the rest of us who charge ourselves with making sure the government of the united states is held accountable for maintaining our rights as citizens. I will attack and defend the laws we were given to us by our forefather and God himself if I see innocent lives being killed from oppressionist forces who bear the same flag I stand for. I will die trying if I have to.

Your attempt to label me and others who so happend to support trump as terrorists will find yourself an enemy of the constitution and should watch your back. The three charged with terrorism who also supported trump made their desicions all on their own and DO NOT SPEAK for ME.

Two things:

1. Who labeled you a terrorist?

2. If someone had called you a terrorist (which they didn't) or disagrees with your choice of candidate ... how does that make this imaginary person an "enemy of the Constitution" (that you don't even have the decency to capitalize?) Do you really take yourself that seriously?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Violence is violence.

I stand against all of it.

Not according to your own words. You have stereotyped an entire group of people, and used anecdotal evidence to justify your violent rhetoric.

These reactionary groups are a direct result of the perception of racially driven fear and anger marketed by mainstream media.

The terrorists in this case, discussed putting Muslims on a list, but there is already a list full of Muslims, it's called 'No-Fly list', and Hillary wants to take away second amendment rights from a list of Middle Eastern names.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Are you really that much of a fool?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: Gryphon66 Are you really that much of a fool?

Why to take you at your words? Beg pardon.

If you didn't say what you meant, perhaps try to write a bit more clearly next time.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

That list isn't just Middle Eastern names though. They also want to expand that to the watch list which is all kinds of names.

And they want to do that with no due process for any of those names.

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join