It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Gryphon66

It's from YOUR link, so no, I'm not trying very hard.

Here, let me help you. The 2nd link you posted to Nother(rainbow brite). Go there, then click the "full breakdown numbers" link.

You have a point.

I read the Time article, I did not read the linked report.

Good vetting.

June 24 is the date of the Time article. Apparently they didn't update their report after the Orlando Pulse shooting.

You have my sincere apology. You are right; I am wrong.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Regardless the numbers on either side of the terrorist equation whether jihadis are up or christers have the current count the problem remains that there is a infestation of alt-right militants primed to carry out major atrocities in America if their political desires are not met.

These vile wanna be killers must be found & rooted out of American society for the good of all.

Right-Wing Extremists Are a Bigger Threat to America Than ISIS

www.newsweek.com...

Three of the terrorists that these reports have identified as a national security threat were apprehended yesterday how many more are hiding in their end-times bunkers planning the next mass murder.

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

You are forgiven.

You are right; I am wrong

Lets not make a habit of this.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is all total BS, and it isn't even funny. The provacateurs are twisting everybody's words.

I'm going back to bed. Shame on OP for dropping something like this at this hour to ruin the mod's breakfast. Sheesh.

link   

originally posted by: IsntLifeFunny

originally posted by: lovebeck

Plenty of educated, nonviolent, sane and emotionally stable folks support Trump too.

Is that right? Could have fooled me.

So what you're saying is, half of WORKING AMERICA... The people who cook your food... Protect your checking account... Clean your streets... Protect your community... Heals your wounds... Teaches your kids... and so much more; are all idiots?

How old are you, 10?

link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Again. Got anything recent?

You know, like something that doesn't leave out an entire year's worth of mass murder?

Propagandist bulls#. And poorly done, at that.

I owe you an apology as well.

I am sorry that I misrepresented your claim; you were right, I was incorrect.

My source was in error. After the Orlando shooting.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

There always has been. It didn't start with Trump. No matter who takes the office there will still be aholes.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I'm on the side of the truth.

You spoke truth.

I'm on your side when that is the case.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
This is all total BS, and it isn't even funny. The provacateurs are twisting everybody's words.

I'm going back to bed. Shame on OP for dropping something like this at this hour to ruin the mod's breakfast. Sheesh.

Why don't you stop whining and crying about other posters and do what, for example, JinMI did ... focused on the facts and proved that I was wrong, blatantly and clearly.

Instead, you post Youtube videos made by nutjobs and wackadoodles and screech "SEE!!!"

Try making a cogent argument based on the facts sometime; see what that gets you, just as a novelty.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So from what I've read, these guys are on the same level as BLM. For every action there is an opposite.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
So from what I've read, these guys are on the same level as BLM. For every action there is an opposite.

Perhaps you'll show us where BLM has planned to blow up an apartment complex?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

They also had guns and a propagated message to 'wake people up' in attempt to gain support and get others to copy them.

I bet the #MuslimsReportStuff thread is super quiet. Better make #ChristiansReportStuff now.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

a reply to: DAVID64

This thread is not about guilt by association, it is about guilt WITH association. The terrorists noted in the OP ARE Trump supporters. They have been emboldened to their actions to kill and harm others BECAUSE OF TRUMP.

So are you saying Trump told them to do this? Or supported them in some way such as providing weapons and/or training?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

They also had guns and a propagated message to 'wake people up' in attempt to gain support and get others to copy them.

I bet the #MuslimsReportStuff thread is super quiet. Better make #ChristiansReportStuff now.

Want to see a rabid wingnut's head explode?

Suggest that BLM start exercising their Second Amendment rights to open carry at protests.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

a reply to: DAVID64

This thread is not about guilt by association, it is about guilt WITH association. The terrorists noted in the OP ARE Trump supporters. They have been emboldened to their actions to kill and harm others BECAUSE OF TRUMP.

So are you saying Trump told them to do this? Or supported them in some way such as providing weapons and/or training?

If you understand how Propaganda works, that's the support mechanism Trump supplied. It's hard to believe Trump even believes in the Republican platform.

Do you remember Al Qaeda and the propaganda in schools etc teaching people to be terrorists? People have predicted for years the Conservatives Hard-Rights breaking, and having identical ideologies of 'said terrorists' ---for YEARS.
edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
So the three Trump supporters who targeted the Somali community in Kansas I wonder where they got the idea.

Hmmmm?

Trump outrages Maine's Somali refugee community, says they come from 'most dangerous' place

www.nydailynews.com...

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
These guys do not represent anyone but themselves. Remember they are individuals as are we all. We all make individual choices.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Socrato
These guys do not represent anyone but themselves. Remember they are individuals as are we all. We all make individual choices.

Cogent response.

If you go to the Facebook page of the group the terrorists were trying to associate themselves with, the owner of the group makes that point clear.

Facebook Page

See Ernest Lee's post "NO VIOLENCE!"

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
How many cop killers are Hillary supporters ? stupid post

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Killing is killing, doesn't matter if they are blown up in a building or "fried like bacon".
edit on 15-10-2016 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join