It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

the majority of terrorist attacks in this country are not committed by white males.

Again, you people are totally full of s#.

Domestic extremists have killed more Americans than jihadists since 9/11. How the government is responding.

www.washingtonpost.com... .1273055c4da2

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

There's nothing quite like the self righteous indignation of a silly little social justice warrior when it comes to resistance by the opposition;

iven the fact that they intended to slaughter innocent woman & children for no other reason than their own fear, ignorance & sense of white christian male dominance & entitlement I wonder what they expected us to wake up to.

So the problem as you see it extends to all whites, males and Christians and their supposed entitlement..?

These disgusting examples of humanity belonged to or associated with your typical alt-right racist militia groups the " Kansas Security Force and the Crusaders" & the "Kansas Liberty Restoration Committee."

And you appear to be clueless as to what the Alt-right is, hint; it's not them.

edit on 15-10-2016 by Sigrun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

originally posted by: Gryphon66

But, since you bring up s# ... Eric Rudolph, Timothy McVeigh, etc. What race were they again?

They constitute a "majority"?

Come off it, man. It just makes you look stupid.

ETA: Sorry, not "majority". "Preponderance" was the term used.

Yeah you need to talk about someone looking stupid.

White Americans Are the Biggest Terror Threat in the United States

Study Says White Extremists Have Killed More Americans in the U.S. Than Jihadists Since 9/11 - Time.com

Get some facts Rainbow Brite. First two links that pop up on Google.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

link   

originally posted by: aethertek

“Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported,” Scott Leader, 38, allegedly told the police. The Leaders pleaded not guilty to multiple assault charges with a dangerous weapon, indecent exposure and making threats. Trump was asked about the alleged assault at a news conference on Wednesday. “I haven’t heard about that,” Trump said. “It would be a shame, but I haven’t heard about that.” He then added: “I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate. I will say that, and everybody here has reported it.”

www.washingtonpost.com... ic-man/

Alright I checked out your thing there, and played the video.

A story about some piss drunk guy with a history of hate crimes leaves a tribal Red Sox game and beats up a homeless hispanic guy. During his drunken long night rampage in jail with police (where he urinated on his cell door), WP claims he said "Trump was right".

In WP's article they claim that in response to the question (whats in your quote box there).

I just played the video. It sounded to me like somebody tried cutting in while he was answering a question about Megyn Kelly death threats, and WP spun his odd answer to that as being a direct response to the hate crime thing.

This is ridiculous.

link   

Because the reasoning for their actions are based on their political beliefs & support of Trump.

You don't think their actions were based upon being aholes?

Also, who mentioned CTR?

What does bother me is the fact a current presidential nominee is / has been inciting hate & violence among his constituents.

This applies to both candidates.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

From a year ago?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: imjack

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

a reply to: Nikola014

This isn't propaganda, these right-wing terrorist are carbon copy clones all repeating the same tired rhetoric, as is their leader.

Oh I have no interest in you, couldn't care less.

K~

How about you take your soapbox and find a different site to harass with this garbage.

Why don't you do the same? Who do you think you are?

OP has brought factual information here. Are you in support of these terrorists?

Let's just be honest, the Trump campaign has been able to invoke terrorism with words alone. Telling someone you're going to jail them, when he likely knows less than people on this website about Clintons Emails, is terrorism.

Yea right. This is akin to Clinton and the administration blowing up ISIS on a steady basis and then turning around and warning americans that it is Trump provoking the bad guys.

And domestically....the constant threatening of the 2nd amendment is what is gasing the fire not Trump saying hes going to do something about it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Form the WaPo article:

Trump was asked about the alleged assault at a news conference on Wednesday. “I haven’t heard about that,” Trump said. “It would be a shame, but I haven’t heard about that.” He then added: “I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate. I will say that, and everybody here has reported it.”

So, to Trump "passionate" equals violence?

Which side are you arguing again?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Again. Got anything recent?

You know, like something that doesn't leave out an entire year's worth of mass murder?

Propagandist bulls#. And poorly done, at that.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Again. Got anything recent?

You know, like something that doesn't leave out an entire year's worth of mass murder?

Propagandist bulls#. And poorly done, at that.

Recent? Like what, the last 10 minutes?

You've shown that your posts are stupid AND ignorant. Are you going for redundant too?

link   

Actually read my damn post.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Actually read my damn post.

Sadly, I did.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Aww and you put all that tactful work into more name calling.

Read up...lack of avatar..man...guy, from your 2nd link

www.newamerica.org...-layered-defenses

94 jihadists compared to 48 right wing

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Aww and you put all that tactful work into more name calling.

Read up...lack of avatar..man...guy, from your 2nd link

www.newamerica.org...-layered-defenses

94 jihadists compared to 48 right wing

Does blue mean oxygen deprivation to the brain?

You're linking a wingnut website and claiming that says something about my post?

You're not trying very hard, are you?

[ X ]

edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

If it's not because of or about Trump then why title the thread as if it were indeed all about Trump? Oh wait....

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

It's from YOUR link, so no, I'm not trying very hard.

Here, let me help you. The 2nd link you posted to Nother(rainbow brite). Go there, then click the "full breakdown numbers" link.
edit on 15-10-2016 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: saintdopeium

If it's not because of or about Trump then why title the thread as if it were indeed all about Trump? Oh wait....

Are the terrorists self-described Trump supporters or not?

It's a simple question.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There's no point in even responding to these people. This thread and their activities in it is pure trolling. They've already proven they have no intention of reasonable discourse in the responses, twisting everything around. The worst of the worst kind of forum behavior.

Just talk about them but dont talk to them.

The data in that page is wrong. There have been cops & whites getting murdered by BLM activists several years in a row now, but the only 'left wing' kills they have 5 for this year. That many were killed in Dallas alone. The night of Dallas a copy cat got up over a highway and started shooting and killing white people. I think I saw 2 separate incidents of 2 cops each got killed execution style just this past weekend. And then there's the Orlando shooter (Democrat).

Then there was Baton Rouge. Etc. With surely hundreds of separate assault incidents, of out in the open atrocities by SJW's/BLM/pro-Hillary/pro-Bernie for every one of the BLM fueled killings of cops & whites this year.
edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
These three men and Trump himself are extremists. Obviously not all Trump supporters are. I just can't help but sit here giggling at how incensed some of our most prominent blanket labelers are at being tossed in the same basket... even though no one has.

I hope each of you binky suckers remembers how it felt the next time you go whining about Islam, BLM, Left, Liberal... whatever.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

a reply to: Nikola014

This isn't propaganda, these right-wing terrorist are carbon copy clones all repeating the same tired rhetoric, as is their leader.

Oh I have no interest in you, couldn't care less.

K~

How about you take your soapbox and find a different site to harass with this garbage.

Why don't you do the same? Who do you think you are?

OP has brought factual information here. Are you in support of these terrorists?

Let's just be honest, the Trump campaign has been able to invoke terrorism with words alone. Telling someone you're going to jail them, when he likely knows less than people on this website about Clintons Emails, is terrorism.

Yea right. This is akin to Clinton and the administration blowing up ISIS on a steady basis and then turning around and warning americans that it is Trump provoking the bad guys.

And domestically....the constant threatening of the 2nd amendment is what is gasing the fire not Trump saying hes going to do something about it.

Imagine if every time someone committed a crime, you could just show a YouTube video of someone committing the same-ish crime in court, and be let off Scott free.

That's what it's like reading Pro-Trump posts.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join