It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
You guys can't be this dense.

Imagine if every time somebody commits a crime, lewd act, etc, etc, that somebody would go and pull up their facebook page and figure out their preferred POTUS candidate to say "Hillary supporters shoplifted at Walmart", or "Trump supporter drunk drove into a parked car" or "Obama supporters stripped and beat a poor begging white boy in racially motivated hate crime".

Remember this video:

Imagine if the thread that covered it was titled "Obama supporters stripped, beat, etc white boy".

That would be pretty damn close to what you did here OP. And OMG, you guys would have been calling the FBI on the site if the mods didn't delete the thread.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Oh please blue baby ... tell us about "tough talk."

The OP is about domestic terrorism. You're desperately trying to spin it into something else.

The three nutjobs in the OP are Trump supporters. No one is trying to paint anyone as anything except you and the other Trump sycophants here who can't accept the repercussions of your hero's words and actions.

Stop trying to spin concerns about terrorism into a like Trump/don't like Trump BS fest. No one except your fellow sycophants are buying it.

Start dealing with real problems rather than trying desperately to deny them. If Hillary is a criminal, so is Donald Trump.

If terrorism is wrong, it's wrong whomever does it.

If political use of violence is wrong, it's wrong.

Stop the spin; face the facts.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Three Trump supporters planned to commit a terroristic act against immigrant Muslims.

If you don't like the fact that the ideological basis of that points SQUARELY back at Mr. Trump's rhetoric, stop defending it.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: Nikola014

This isn't propaganda, these right-wing terrorist are carbon copy clones all repeating the same tired rhetoric, as is their leader.

Oh I have no interest in you, couldn't care less.

K~

How about you take your soapbox and find a different site to harass with this garbage.

Why don't you do the same? Who do you think you are?

OP has brought factual information here. Are you in support of these terrorists?

Let's just be honest, the Trump campaign has been able to invoke terrorism with words alone. Telling someone you're going to jail them, when he likely knows less than people on this website about Clintons Emails, is terrorism.

What should not be lost in that conjecture, is the premise that people feel the Government has the power to falsely imprison someone or pass judgement without fair trial.

To literally make famous Nazi-related German quotes, "First they came for X, and I said nothing"

Well, who will Trump be allowed to jail next? Let's not kid ourselves, it doesn't matter who, if the direction we're taking is that we condone fascism.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Like Trump invented these guys.

These guys were already well into whatever they're into to be that far gone. Bet! Would you bet your life on the idea that it's all because of Trump's rhetoric that they're like that?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Like Trump invented these guys.

These guys were already well into whatever they're into to be that far gone. Bet! Would you bet your life on the idea that it's all because of Trump's rhetoric that they're like that?

Did Trump "invent' these guys? Nope, that's the rabid right-wingnuttery that's taken hold in America in the last decade and a half.

Why is it so important for you to deny that they were Trump supporters? Just answer that simple question.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

Perhaps the truth that the preponderance of terrorist attacks in this country are carried out by white males of the politically reactionary persuasion.

You are a liar, spreading propaganda you know to be completely false.

You are the deplorable. Have you people no f# shame?

Go run and cry to the mods for calling you what you are. I'm tired of this bulls#.

Disgusting liar, deliberately spreading falsehood to mislead the fools you created.

link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Still no condemnation for the terrorists?

My my how deplorable.

The problem is this is not an isolated incident.
The remarks & comments made by these alt-right racist domestic terrorists can be found repeated nearly verbatim all around the net.

Fortunately for America these foul militants have been captured before they could commit mass murder of innocent civilians but given their facebook history & web posting history is so similar to many others one must wonder how many more just like them are planning future attacks.

These are the types of people supporting the Trump brand, can America really afford the cost in blood & life that would accrue if these sorts are given anymore license to hate than they already have by Trumps rhetoric.

I guess the terrorists are just more of his "passionate supporters".

“Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported,” Scott Leader, 38, allegedly told the police. The Leaders pleaded not guilty to multiple assault charges with a dangerous weapon, indecent exposure and making threats. Trump was asked about the alleged assault at a news conference on Wednesday. “I haven’t heard about that,” Trump said. “It would be a shame, but I haven’t heard about that.” He then added: “I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate. I will say that, and everybody here has reported it.”

www.washingtonpost.com... ic-man/

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: imjack

Whatever. Everybody outside of die hard Democrat's know Hillary's a criminal that should be in prison. You tell a criminal they should be in jail or that you'd have them investigated is not terrorism, it doesnt invoke terrorism, etc.

That term "libtard's" I see, this is my first time using it, Libtardism is on full display in this thread.

link   

Yesterday three Trump deplorables were arrested for planning the slaughter of a peaceful community of families residing in Garden City Kansas.

Nope, no spin there.

In fact the headline reads:

Three Kansas Men Charged With Plotting a Bombing Attack Targeting the Local Somali Immigrant Community

and

3 men charged in Garden City bomb plot

The fact they happen to be Trump supporters is entered...why?

It's in the mudpit..why?

Stop the spin; face the facts.

#bluebabylivesmatter

link   

originally posted by: NthOther

Perhaps the truth that the preponderance of terrorist attacks in this country are carried out by white males of the politically reactionary persuasion.

You are a liar, spreading propaganda you know to be completely false.

You are the deplorable. Have you people no f# shame?

Go run and cry to the mods for calling you what you are. I'm tired of this bulls#.

Disgusting liar, deliberately spreading falsehood to mislead the fools you created.

The terrorists in the OP are Trump supporters.

The only one's crying here are Trump supporters.

Gee, I'm starting to wonder if there IS a connection here.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   

The terrorists proudly stated on their Facebook page that they are Trump supporters.

They were planning their criminal action for the day AFTER election day.

You do the math.

Why is anything in The Mud Pit?

Why does it exist?

Why are you posting here?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Dang site lag.
edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

link   

I'm not a Trump supporter, and the majority of terrorist attacks in this country are not committed by white males.

That is a lie, and you know it.

Again, you people are totally full of s#.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Imagine if every time somebody commits a crime, lewd act, etc, etc, that somebody would go and pull up their facebook page and figure out their preferred POTUS candidate to say "Hillary supporters shoplifted at Walmart", or "Trump supporter drunk drove into a parked car" or "Obama supporters stripped and beat a poor begging white boy in racially motivated hate crime".

Imagine if every time someone committed a crime, you could just show a YouTube video of someone committing the same-ish crime in court, and be let off Scott free.

That's what it's like reading Pro-Trump posts.

link   
You act like Trump would "approve" of it or something.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

I'm not a Trump supporter, and the majority of terrorist attacks in this country are not committed by white males.

That is a lie, and you know it.

Again, you people are totally full of s#.

If you're justifying his garbage you're supporting him.

What do white males have to do with it?

But, since you bring up s# ... Eric Rudolph, Timothy McVeigh, etc. What race were they again?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
You act like Trump would "approve" of it or something.

Pence would. The Trash in your party is there, don't deny it based on Trumps ability to be a puppet.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

But, since you bring up s# ... Eric Rudolph, Timothy McVeigh, etc. What race were they again?

They constitute a "majority"?

Come off it, man. It just makes you look stupid.

ETA: Sorry, not "majority". "Preponderance" was the term used.
edit on 10/15/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   

The fact they happen to be Trump supporters is entered...why? It's in the mudpit..why?

Because the reasoning for their actions are based on their political beliefs & support of Trump.

Because I knew it would be a very contentious post & wished for those that felt the need to vent.

As far as the personal name calling I don't mind, people can call me whatever they wish liar, shill, CTR twerp, meh whatever, that childish nonsense doesn't bother me.

What does bother me is the fact a current presidential nominee is / has been inciting hate & violence among his constituents.

That gentleman simply will not do.

K~

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join