It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I guess you all condone the Democrat pedophile Jeffrey Epstein, right? I mean, he's a Clinton supporter, so ALL of you must be guilty, right?
Bill and Hillary are his buddies, so I'm guessing you all don't mind that he was caught "engaging" 12 year old girls? That he was caught providing underaged girls to high powered politicians? Bill will be First Man, has deep ties to Epstein, but that's ok, huh?

I mean, if we're going to go with guilt by association, I can just lump all of you with the worst of you, right?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No, no one condones pedophiles, real or accused, like Donald Trump. Are you still supporting him?

This thread is not about guilt by association, it is about guilt WITH association. The terrorists noted in the OP ARE Trump supporters. They have been emboldened to their actions to kill and harm others BECAUSE OF TRUMP.

Nice attempt to spin pedophilia ... it might have been possible if your candidate wasn't a pedo. (Allegedly.)

edit on 15-10-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

It makes perfect sense, if the OP's intent is pure trolling.

This reminds me of the time "supremecommander" used that bogus NYTimes video to say:

originally posted by: supremecommander
to all Trump supporters. Explain why you would personally want to align yourselves with the animals in this video.

That guy was a hardcore racist, and got exposed so bad in the response to that thread he apparently never returned to posting in the site. Good riddance.

It also reminds me of how the Billary Campaign's prime tactic now is to cite Trump insult's to specific individuals and repeatedly frame them as if he's been saying that about entire groups (i.e. he calls Rosie Odonnel a fat pig so Hillary turns around and says "he calls women fat pigs"). I wrote a late night thread to this just this night: Dear Hillary, your Racist Logical Fallacies make me want to drive a corkscrew up my...

I refer to all of this kind of thing as "Bigotry Politics", which is an extension of Identity Politics. It's kind of like comparing coercion to persuasion. Perfecto analogy.

OP has lost all remaining credibility on the frame job in this one.

edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Way to derail the OP in your attempts to condone his Bigotry Political motive herein.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

We've got to keep showing the violent cretins up for what they are.

Yes we do.

In a profanity-laced conference call that law enforcement monitored, Stein said the only way "this country's ever going to get turned around is it will be a bloodbath," according to the complaint.

hosted.ap.org...

We cant let this happen here, we have to nip this in the bud.
Our country is to big & too powerful for this to end in any other way than destruction.

As a nation we must keep these people from power.

K~
edit on 15-10-2016 by aethertek because: link

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

a reply to: Gryphon66 - We've got to keep showing the violent cretins up for what they are.

Yes we do.

Roger that:
Social Justice Assault Warriors TV Marathon!

There you go, actual political terrorists.

I have a good buddy wanted to go to a rally, he opted out because he didn't want to get assaulted by Hillary's brownshirt goons.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Violence is violence.

I stand against all of it.

Do you?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Dont try turning this around on me (with a question you already had me answer once tonight)!

OP went full blown political baiting angler in this OP, and you're in here backing him/her up.

Game over.

You guys have exposed yourselves.

I wont be forgetting either of you, in this performance.
edit on 15-10-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Trump supporters are shown to be violent and planning more violence, and Trump sycophants try to spin that into an unfair attack on Mr. Trump.

This thread is not about guilt by association, it is about guilt WITH association.

Yes, this is [ not so subtly ] about guilt by association. Look at your own words. You're basically saying if someone supports Trump, they are guilty. Do you really think Hillary doesn't know what her own husband has been up to? Like I said, Bill will be First Man, so you are all guilty WITH association.

Are you still supporting him?

Actually no, I don't support either and think this is the most disastrous election in this century. I think both are extremely bad choices and we are in deep sh**. Too bad the Clinton fans ignore all that, to support a candidate that should be in prison, not the White House.
Are you still supporting Hillary, even after all the evidence that's came out? Clinton supporters are hypocrites. They want to ignore everything they know about her and point the finger at anyone else to get the heat off.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Can you not see the hypocrisy in your OP? "Watch out for these disturbers among this political demographic."

But hey, don't let me ruin your spin party.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

OP stated the facts; three Trump supporters were plotting domestic terrorism.

It's not about you.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Right because some guy getting into a fist fight is just the same as three Trump supporters planning to detonate four vehicles filled with explosives placed around an apartment complex filled with woman, children, well just families trying to make a life.

Yes because that guy getting into a scuffle is just the same as burning & dismembering scores of innocent woman & children.

Funny all your disgusting deflection & yet not a single word of condemnation for the terrorists that planned to commit this atrocity.

Deplorable.

K~

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

No, it's not "guilt by association" ... it's guilt by actions.

The men were Trump supporters. This is simply fact. You don't like it, but it's merely true.

No, I'm not "basically saying" anything. I said what I said. Drop the strawman argument (or the blatant dishonesty, however you want to frame it.)

What in the heck do the Clintons' domestic arrangements have to do with domestic terrorism??? You guys just cannot make a post without tossing that in, can you?

I'm making the same choice I've always made; I'm voting against Donald Trump. Interpret that as you choose.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Can you not see the hypocrisy in your OP? "Watch out for these disturbers among this political demographic."

But hey, don't let me ruin your spin party.

OP is hypocritical because they're warning us to be aware of the snakes-in-the-grass domestic terrorists?

You really need to stop a moment from your rampant Trump support and take a look at what you're saying.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

This isn't propaganda, these right-wing terrorist are carbon copy clones all repeating the same tired rhetoric, as is their leader.

Oh I have no interest in you, couldn't care less.

K~

How about you take your soapbox and find a different site to harass with this garbage.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

That's pure trolling.

And then the nerve that both of you now have tried turning this around on me.

This is fantabulous!

This isn't even close to people labeling the people committing atrocities during BLM inspired riots as BLM supporters.

Nice try though!

You guys sure are showing the logic of Hillary's deplorables method. Thank you for that.

I would call the thread title and its jist as a Deductive Logic Fallacy, but being deliberate and politically motivated this is exactly what I wrote about last night er tonight (see above) when I 'coined the term' Racist Logical Fallacy.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I'm personally very satisfied this behavior was considered terrorism.

Now that it's established there are Christian-White-Male terrorists in America, it's time to start throwing away some keys. Who knows how many more internal affiliated convergent cells there could be. We need to start profiling now.
edit on 15-10-2016 by imjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Trolling = your own tactics you don't like? Aw.

Planning to blow up an apartment complex is the same as BLM rioting? You're insane.

Who cares what you'd call the thread. The facts are clear. These three Trump supporters are terrorists.

Are you defending them, or not? That's the only real question here.

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

You really need to stop a moment from your rampant Trump support and take a look at what you're saying.

Ha! Almost sounds like tough talk.

OP is hypocritical because they're warning us to be aware of the snakes-in-the-grass domestic terrorists?

OP is using the tools in the news story to push his and now your agenda. These types of morons have always been around.

We get it, you hate Trump. Now it seems as though you want to paint all of the Trump supporters in the same fashion. Or maybe they look like an angry middle aged woman?

posted on Oct, 15 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

This isn't propaganda, these right-wing terrorist are carbon copy clones all repeating the same tired rhetoric, as is their leader.

Oh I have no interest in you, couldn't care less.

K~

How about you take your soapbox and find a different site to harass with this garbage.

Why don't you do the same? Who do you think you are?

OP has brought factual information here. Are you in support of these terrorists?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join