It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Trump Supporters Charged with Domestic Terrorism

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

A Trend..

Arrest made in arson fire at Florida mosque, officials say
www.foxnews.com...

Two Tampa area mosque fires ruled arson
www.tampabay.com...

Fire at Muslim family's apartment in Windsor Mill investigated
www.baltimoresun.com...

Hate Crimes Rise Along With Donald Trump’s Anti-Muslim Rhetoric
theintercept.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Poor Forensic Psychologists have already come up with the idea of if you say SHEEPLE, you must be with a militia.

I will call everyone Memetical Pod People now.- Its actually more accurate and their Mascot will be the Koolaid guy.

Did you know Dr Phil is a trained Forensic Psychologist

False Advertisement should be against the law.
edit on 17-10-2016 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Wow...talk about a brainfart over here... You want to claim all of Trump supporters say, or believe that BS you just spouted which you took completely out of context from one small group and you are trying to claim all of Trump supporters believe that BS.

Your agenda couldn't be more obvious. BTW, I am guessing you are a BLM supporter huh?... But you have nothing to say about the BLM calls to murder white people, and police officers... Or the fact that the Obama/Hillary administration back BLM, a racist and violent group that incites violence. The majority of Trump supporters are not KKK members like you would like others to believe...

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

WE already HAVE and we are targetting them..www.youtube.com...

MIND keeping the EMO bullsh#T down we are saving a country,here.
edit on 17-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Wow...talk about a brainfart over here... You want to claim all of Trump supporters say, or believe that BS you just spouted

Trump...Trump is the one has been selling that specific BS...I can only assume his supporters are buying.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Nah it can not be as bad as Hillary selling her BS to her supporters and they buying into it too.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

No surprise we expected this.

These types have been crowing about their "culture war" for over a decade & that has only intensified after Sir Obama crushed them twice.

Now that their Dear Leader is about to be trounced by a female I'm sure that will send some of them over the edge.

K~

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

No surprise we expected this.

These types have been crowing about their "culture war" for over a decade & that has only intensified after Sir Obama crushed them twice.

Now that their Dear Leader is about to be trounced by a female I'm sure that will send some of them over the edge.

K~

So...as far as catching these things before they happen..it is the exception not the rule.

These guys were planning this for the day after the election...

Expect more of the same and possibly worse after Trump loses, the man-baby has all but demanded a violent retort from his followers when he loses.

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Oh I fully expect more of their nonsense, counting on it actually.

The one recurring theme that seems to continually crop up with people who engage in these types of politically motivated attacks is, they're not very smart.
So yes as they crawl out from their bunkers expect some damage but I doubt they'll be capable of critically damaging the US.

Like most terrorists they'll choose soft targets, so be aware, perhaps arm yourself in the off chance they go full on crazy.

They don't have the #'s for a national takeover but they could make some small towns miserable for a while.
That however would be a tragic mistake on their part as Nevada & Oregon where anomalies due to circumstance.

After the current election look to see how "swiftly" such armed uprising will be put down.

K~
edit on 17-10-2016 by aethertek because: wrds

posted on Oct, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

A Trend..

Arrest made in arson fire at Florida mosque, officials say
www.foxnews.com...

Two Tampa area mosque fires ruled arson
www.tampabay.com...

Fire at Muslim family's apartment in Windsor Mill investigated
www.baltimoresun.com...

Hate Crimes Rise Along With Donald Trump’s Anti-Muslim Rhetoric
theintercept.com...

So sad and pathetic. Losers!

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
So by your logic this is what the typical Hillary supporter must be like.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
So by your logic this is what the typical Hillary supporter must be like.

Do you ever get tired of posting PROPAGANDA?

Police: Assault, stolen Trump signs not related

Edited video goes viral, takes on a 'life of its own'

Hanford police saw the video Sunday along with the caption, “White woman being beaten over Trump sign.”

Hanford police Lt. George Hernandez said an investigation found that the fight and the sign thefts both occurred in Hanford, but they were not related.

“There is an assault that occurred, but it had nothing to do with Trump signs,” Hernandez said.

Sgt. Hernandez said the fight was not related to the woman’s political views. He said the victim told police she never had a Donald Trump sign.

“They were two separate incidents,” Hernandez said. “I don’t know why they were posted back to back.”

hanfordsentinel.com...

Why is it so easy to DEBUNK the nonsense that comes from Trump Supporters?

I think it speaks to a core dishonesty...It's OK to lie and propagandize...I don't understand that thinking.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hmm... 3 Lone Nuts Walk into a Bar .........

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

And this as an example of a real story...with dozens of real witnesses and Police Reports..

Trump supporter punches out a 69 year old woman with an oxygen tank!

Police in Asheville, N.C., have issued an arrest warrant in connection with an assault outside a Trump rally on a 69-year-old protester wearing an oxygen tank to treat a lung disease.

www.washingtonpost.com...

69-year-old woman punched at Trump rally
www.citizen-times.com...

69-Year-Old Woman With an Oxygen Tank 'Cold-Cocked' in the Face at Trump Rally
ijr.com...

Just in case you were wondering what a genuine DEPLORABLE person is..

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

She was paid by the Democrats to go and agitate and try to draw a punch. She was an actor.
The DNC have been paying all sorts of people, including the mentally ill, homeless and old.
All uncovered via secret recordings now being published.

The entire election season narrative about 'violent Trump supporters' is a con job and you fell for it. Yes, an extreme minority of Trump supporters have lashed out under organised provocation, but most of the violence has actually come from Democrats.

Your narrative which you've held so dear over the past year has crumbled.

If you want deplorable, look no further than the dishonest and corrupt DNC and Clinton campaigns.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

She was paid by the Democrats

Lie..but heh...whats new...

to go and agitate and try to draw a punch.

To "agitate a punch"??..A 69 year old woman with an oxygen tank? Entertaining your wacko world for a moment..If she can bait a man into cold-cocking an old woman with an oxygen tank, I think the issue is with the "deplorable"..not her.

The DNC have been paying all sorts of people, including the mentally ill, homeless and old.
All uncovered via secret recordings now being published.

You mean the convicted fraudster James O'Keefe? Yes the perfect mouth-piece for Trumpite's fevered excuses for beating elderly women.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No from the mouths of the people who hired her - deal with it.
The cover is blown and you can object all you want to.

Your argument is dust now the proof is out.

You can choose to deny deny deny, but it will never make you right.

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You can choose to deny deny deny, but it will never make you right.

You can choose to lie, lie, lie, because I can never make you cite?

Trumpites have driven me to limericks.

Facts you are unable to debunk
the GOP's nominee is sunk
His supporters act vile
All but shout heil
And his debate showing decidedly stunk!
edit on 18-10-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovebeck
So what? They support Trump so because of that the rest of us who do are somehow dangerous?

Is Trump guilty by association?

Newsflash! Ppl like this almost ALWAYS lean to the EXTREME right. They are the exception. The outliers.

Plenty of educated, nonviolent, sane and emotionally stable folks support Trump too.

Hello Trump supporter.

I take it from your post above that you were equally outraged/offended when Trump suggested all muslims were guilty by association when it came to acts of terrorism?

How have you resolved your anger against him in order to still carry on supporting him?

posted on Oct, 18 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Hmm... 3 Lone Nuts Walk into a Bar .........

& proceed to piss everyone else off with their loud ignorant blathering about how trump will save the world.

K~

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join